Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity (4625 Views)

Why Did God Create An Imperfect World? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by Fash20: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
what is the proof of gravity?

Stand up... Jump up

What happened?

Yeah that's gravity... :-)
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by Fash20: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Your asking for data shocked but you didn't present any data but logic with your view, now you asking him for data undecided

It's a free world... I requested for the data. If he wants data to back up my points, it's fine.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
she was faced with some questions by an undercover flat earther but ended up just like her counterparts here on nairaland, sad and angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZUFJyWXJg

I watched this 40+mins video like up to 2hrs,

It's quiet interesting how she makes movie references as a portrayal for some points.

Honestly wished I could see her facial expressions.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
the scientist know the truth. They go by the rule of double think. Which means they know the truth but teach the lie just as they have been instructed. Otherwise they loose their license or research grants.

Even their science laws goes against the theory of space which is in the third law of thermodynamics which deals with enthropy.
You can't have a vast vacuum of space that's is an open system next to a non vacuum of earth that is equally an open system or else the non vacuum should empty into the vacuum thereby making the atmosphere of the earth into a vacuum too. Space is a lie, a creation straight out of the imagination of man to hide the true nature if our world and God.

The truth of the matter is that there is no space above the earth, the only thing above the earth is the firmament which no rocket can pass through, though they tried to break it in 1940s in the operation called fish bowl when they were shooting high kiloton to low megaton nuclear bombs in the sky which was several times more powerful than those used in hiroshima and nagasaki but did not succeed. Even Hilary clinton made several subtle comments about the earth having a glass ceiling which has about a million cracks in it publicly but people didn't know what she was talking about. The videos are on YouTube today. TV shows such as the Truman show and under the dome indicates the elite knows about this firmament.
The only thing above and outside the firmament is the throne of God, it is not venus or mars or any other imaginary nonsense.

Ezekiel 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

seriousIy you have been brainwashed!
I thought only those in the religion of peace can be brainwashed, but I just confirmed even 21st century Christians are not left out
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

I watched this 40+mins video like up to 2hrs,

It's quiet interesting how she makes movie references as a portrayal for some points.

Honestly wished I could see her facial expressions.
she makes movie references because their is no real life evidence of anything like that. Just as the movie is fictional so is her science.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
sotall:

I thought only those in the religion of peace can be brainwashed, but I just confirmed even 21st century Christians are not left out
if you have no serious contribution don't display silly attitude,.. Just keep quiet.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
she makes movie references because their is no real life evidence of anything like that. Just as the movie is fictional so is her science.

Honestly she made gravity sound intelligent

It has the ability to make people not to feel acceleration and deceleration. I'm like so madam your explanation to the question of why people don't feel the acceleration that you agree exists is because of gravity.

When he mentioned the space station n up to the risks involved. She sounded so confident like it's all right, their an ISS n they just have to do what they have to do. Even with cracklings

Then the vacuum stuff, even me I know if I sock air out of something it collapses. Yet, I replayed that part, her answer still no just make sense.

It's like the principles that work on earth don't apply in this their space.

Imagine she had the boldness to say something like going outside to measure or check.. Ahhh, I don't like watching videos more than once but this one no no no, I had to.

I don't believe this interview, she was just confidently horrible
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
sotall:

Forget o, brainwashing is when you are constantly fed a lie still you believe it's true, then refuse to think it through cause your brain no gree work again.

But if you can question what you believe and continue to believe it. Then your probably okay.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Forget o, brainwashing is when you are constantly fed a lie still you believe it's true, then refuse to think it through cause your brain no gree work again.

But if you can question what you believe and continue to believe it. Then your probably okay.
The amount of hogwash that guy was spewing was incredibly unbelievable.

So if the Bible doesn't support a 21st fact , it means scientist are lying .

That's brainwashing
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Honestly she made gravity sound intelligent

It has the ability to make people not to feel acceleration and deceleration. I'm like so madam your explanation to the question of why people don't feel the acceleration that you agree exists is because of gravity.

When he mentioned the space station n up to the risks involved. She sounded so confident like it's all right, their an ISS n they just have to do what they have to do. Even with cracklings

Then the vacuum stuff, even me I know if I sock air out of something it collapses. Yet, I replayed that part, her answer still no just make sense.

It's like the principles that work on earth don't apply in this their space.

Imagine she had the boldness to say something like going outside to measure or check.. Ahhh, I don't like watching videos more than once but this one no no no, I had to.

I don't believe this interview, she was just confidently horrible
and this is a professor of astronomy who could not explain things about her own science and yet she lectures students on astronomy and space. This shows you that the educational system is compromised and the things we call science are just magnificent garbage. Yet some people in here thinks some atheist on nairaland can debunk the geocentric model when they don't even have good knowledge of their heliocentric falsehood.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:
The amount of hogwash that guy was spewing was incredibly unbelievable.
So if the Bible doesn't support a 21st fact , it means scientist are lying .
That's brainwashing
so scienctists cannot lie undecided
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:

How can several people who don't Know each other from different geographic region carry out independent research , arrive at similar results and then have same conclusions and then you say they are lying because of an ancient book written by cavemen?

Sorry pls start using your brain
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:

How can several people who don't Know each other from different geographic region carry out independent research , arrive at similar results and then have same conclusions and then you say they are lying because of an ancient book written by cavemen?

Who are the cavemen u are referring to undecided

who are the several people, their regions n research

that's should proof your view that they are unrelated or it that just your personal opinion.

First off I never said what you claim I said

Secondly why don't you answer your own question that you posed above.

Thirdly keep your advice you probably need it more.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Who are the cavemen u are referring to undecided

who are the several people, their regions n research

that's should proof your view that they are unrelated or it that just your personal opinion.

First off I never said what you claim I said

Secondly why don't you answer your own question that you posed above.

Thirdly keep your advice you probably need it more.

You alleged scientist are lying.

Now the only proof that you have that they are lying is some obvious error in the Bible.

It doesn't matter if you decide to throw away obvious facts when they don't agree with the Bible but when doing so, stay in your hut.

Don't roam the internet spewing ignorance.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:

You alleged scientist are lying.

Now the only proof that you have that they are lying is some obvious error in the Bible.

It doesn't matter if you decide to throw away obvious facts when they don't agree with the Bible but when doing so, stay in your hut.

Don't roam the internet spewing ignorance.

You have shown how arrogant and ignorant you are. But you can still show that you are not completely arrogant and ignorant.

BlueAngel444:

This is was my response to your post.

How does this offend you. And before you sound stupid and say your not offended, read your responses carefully.

Your arrogance is because you advice a person to believe the facts but don't have the balls to directly deny nor accept the fact "scientists can lie."

Your ignorant because you inferred something, that different people saying the same thing should mean that what they say is true yet your logic doesn't apply to that different people wrote books complied into what is called a bible and what they wrote could be true. Then you call them cavemen because they are ancient?

At point were you insulted for choosing to believe scientists religious and completely.

State the basis for your believe, insulting others doesn't make you better than they are, it just shows how awful you really are. Going n insulting what others believe is in your words "spewing ignorance"

Instead say what you know n let others be with what they believe.

Then again this advice is only meant for the wise and not for fools.

1 Like

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
BlueAngel444:

You have shown how arrogant and ignorant you are. But you can still show that you are not completely arrogant and ignorant.

This is was my response to your post.

How does this offend you. And before you sound stupid and say your not offended, read your responses carefully.

Your arrogance is because you advice a person to believe the facts but don't have the balls to directly deny nor accept the fact "scientists can lie."

Your ignorant because you inferred something, that different people saying the same thing should mean that what they say is true yet your logic doesn't apply to that different people wrote books complied into what is called a bible and what they wrote could be true. Then you call them cavemen because they are ancient?

At point were you insulted for choosing to believe scientists religious and completely.

State the basis for your believe, insulting others doesn't make you better than they are, it just shows how awful you really are. Going n insulting what others believe is in your words "spewing ignorance"

Instead say what you know n let others be with what they believe.

Then again this advice is only meant for the wise and not for fools.
[/s]

You ended up saying nothing. Remain in your delusion . Who cares?
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:
[s][/s]

You ended up saying nothing. Remain in your delusion . Who cares?
If you didn't, you should have stayed quietly in your mouse hole undecided
what did you think, the cat was not home shocked
Abeg shift, let humans converse

1 Like

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
BlueAngel444:

If you didn't, you should have stayed quietly in your mouse hole undecided

what did you think, the cat was not home shocked

Abeg shift, let humans converse

You see yourself as cat grin grin

May your ignorance never leave you .
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:

you talk like a kid. What independent research did they carry out to conclude that the theory of relativity os true,
What independent research did they carry out to conclude that the earth is curved 8inches/m^2?
What independent research did they carry out to conclude that the earth is loosing atmosphere to space?
What independent research did they carryout to conclude the theory of gravity? They all quote einstein or newton.
What independent research did they carry out to conclude that the sun is 93million miles away?

All they do is swallow the lie of heliocentrism as they have been taught and regurgitate it out when they need to pass the information to another. Pls answer me these questions? Don't be a fool.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
you talk like a kid. What independent research did they carry out to conclude that the theory of relativity os true,
What independent research did they carry out to conclude that the earth is curved 8inches/m^2?
What independent research did they carry out to conclude that the earth is loosing atmosphere to space?
What independent research did they carryout to conclude the theory of gravity? They all quote einstein or newton.
What independent research did they carry out to conclude that the sun is 93million miles away?

All they do is swallow the lie of heliocentrism as they have been taught and regurgitate it out when they need to pass the information to another. Pls answer me these questions? Don't be a fool.

Look at the argument critically, you are the fool.

If you aren't lazy enough, there are lots of books not just by one author but several scholars with proven track records written on those topics and you can do yourself a favor to read and see for yourself.

But you will rather believe myths and folklores borrowed from Greek cultures and re-told.

And the worst part you all are hypocrites.

The internet you are using to spew this ignorance came from which research?

I guess you will tell me it was written in the Bible.

The product of science are all around you to see but you will rather be blinded by folklores.

Even your pastors you worship use private jets and other products of scientific research.

A human who decides to dump his/her brain isn't fit to regarded as human
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:

If you aren't lazy enough, there are lots of books not just by one author but several scholars with proven track records written on those topics and you can do yourself a favor to read and see for yourself.

But you will rather believe myths and folklores borrowed from Greek cultures and re-told.

I guess you will tell me it was written in the Bible.

The product of science are all around you to see but you will rather be blinded by folklores.

Even your pastors you worship use private jets and other products of scientific research.

you have a big mouth and a numb skull. I said point me to one book where the author carried out research on the distance of the sun gravity , curvature of the earth etc but you are spewing trash. If you can't defend what you believe just stay in your comfort zone of delusion instead of making a nuisance out of yourself
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
you have a big mouth and a numb skull. I said point me to one book where the author carried out research on the distance of the sun gravity , curvature of the earth etc but you are spewing trash. If you can't defend what you believe just stay in your comfort zone of delusion instead of making a nuisance out of yourself

For you to be arguing this way, your grey matter must have been replaced with packed fufu.

How can someone in the 21st century be arguing that space doesn't exist?

How can someone argue blind about the distance of the sun from the earth?

Numerous space probe have been sent to space to help in getting information about space. Others have even landed on other planets and even taken photographs of the surface as well other characteristics of this planets.

In the year 2004, Nigeria launched it's own Satellite NigComSat-1 to help support agriculture and provide relief during disaster. In 2011 , two additional satellites were launched. The first one cost us $13b. They are still in space as we speak.

Why didn't you and your dumb asses come out and say space doesn't exist?

Remember why Nabal was killed in the Bible?

He was foolish. Even God detest foolish people.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Just imagine someone in the 21st century saying there is no gravity.

I remember taking part in an experiment on gravity in secondary School.

If you will like me to prove gravity to you , please come. I will do that at my own cost grin
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:

For you to be arguing this way, your grey matter must have been replaced with packed fufu.

How can someone in the 21st century be arguing that space doesn't exist?

How can someone argue blind about the distance of the sun from the earth?

Numerous space probe have been sent to space to help in getting information about space. Others have even landed on other planets and even taken photographs of the surface as well other characteristics of this planets.

In the year 2004, Nigeria launched it's own Satellite NigComSat-1 to help support agriculture and provide relief during disaster. In 2011 , two additional satellites were launched. The first one cost us $13b. They are still in space as we speak.

Why didn't you and your dumb asses come out and say space doesn't exist?

Remember why Nabal was killed in the Bible?

He was foolish. Even God detest foolish people.
can you pls use any of the research from the books of any scientist to prove that the earth is curved at 8 inches/m^2 and how it was measure and confirmed that the sun is 93million miles away, also how gravity was confirmed and detected? Pls give your answer.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
can you pls use any of the research from the books of any scientist to prove that the earth is curved at 8 inches/m^2 and how it was measure and confirmed that the sun is 93million miles away, also how gravity was confirmed and detected? Pls give your answer.

grin grin

It's not in my wish to prove to you the curvature of the earth nor the distance of the sun from the earth. If you want to know, go to the nearest library and read books on Astrophysics and Geography. Read books from different authors on the subjects.

On another note, have you heard about the instrument called Telescope? Or to be specific,
reflecting telescopes?

Do you know what they are used for?
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:

I guess you will tell me it was written intheoofoo Bible.

ofcourse you would assume men started creating things in the 21st century undecided
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
sotall:

grin grin

It's not in my wish to prove to you the curvature of the earth nor the distance of the sun from the earth. If you want to know, go to the nearest library and read books on Astrophysics and Geography. Read books from different authors on the subjects.

On another note, have you heard about the instrument called Telescope? Or to be specific,
reflecting telescopes?

if you believe in their so called science that means you have read their books,... Then bring me the evidence from those same books you read. You see why I said you have a big mouth and a numb skull. You believe in thier science without any evidence but accuse me of believing the bible.

Pls go and rest if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by sotall(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
if you believe in their so called science that means you have read their books,... Then bring me the evidence from those same books you read and get the evidence? You see why I said you have a big mouth and a numb skull. You believe in thief science without any evidence but accuse me of believing the bible.

Pls go and rest if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

A big mouth and a number skull is a perfect description of how intellectually-deficient you have become as a result of your ignorance.

How can a person in the midst of overwhelming evidence still decide not to use their brain?

I am really worried and concerned that those at the receiving end of this your foolery are your unborn progeny.

Imagine them going to school and when they are back, you brainwash them into deleting whatever they learnt in school.

Too bad
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2020
sotall:

A big mouth and a number skull is a perfect description of how intellectually-deficient you have become as a result of your ignorance.

How can a person in the midst of overwhelming evidence still decide not to use their brain?

I am really worried and concerned that those at the receiving end of this your foolery are your unborn progeny.

Imagine them going to school and when they are back, you brainwash them into deleting whatever they learnt in school.

Too bad
is this the answer to the question? I thought you went to school and so should have answer to the question!!.
Your reply just defined the degree of self induced delusion and ignorance disturbing you. No wonder you have more useless words than answer.

Next time talk less and learn more. Stop making a nuisance of your self.
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
sotall:

grin grin

reflecting telescopes?

Have you ever used a telescope before shocked
Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
For we are told in Psalm 19:1, "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." A man who is determined to undermine the scriptural proof of the firmament, undermines the handywork of God.

For those who believe the firmament to have disappeared after the flood, why is it that King David wrote the following in Psalm 148:4: "Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens." You see, the same waters that were held back by the firmament in Genesis 1:6-8 continue to hold back the waters after the great flood even till this very moment.

When a christian who claim to read the bible say they believe in space

Re: Did GOD Create "Space"??? There is No Gravity by BlueAngel444: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Genesis 1:6-8 - With understanding the properties of water, it requires a physically hardened substance to keep it contained. Thus, a dome/firmament is not only logical, but is within the proper context of scripture.

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing." (Job 26:7 - KJV) From the "north" is being "stretched" over what empty place?

"Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" (Job 37:18)

The premise of this verse is a "question" being posed, in oder to put "man" in perspective to the Creator. In that teaching moment God reveals a truth about the "expanse," that it is "strong" just like a "molten looking glass."

"It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:" (Isaiah 40:22 - KJV)

This verse shares the same language Job 26:7.

What in the "heavens" is being "stretched out" as a curtain? What in the "heavens" are "spread out that would allow us to live under it as a "tent?"

"Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" (Isaiah 44:24 - KJV) Again, what is being "stretched" in the heavens?

"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." (Isaiah 45:12 -KVJ) This verse, Isaiah 45:12, is in agreement with Job 26:7 and Job 37:18, as well as, there is no contradiction within the inspired words of God.

Only a fool is willing to declare God a liar by stating that His hands have NOT stretched out the heavens." Let God be true and every man a liar." (Romans 3:4)

"Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." (Isaiah 48:13 - KJV) What is being "spanned" by God in the heavens?

Ezekiel 1:22-26, Ezekiel 10:1 - The analogies of the "firmament" make no sense without a literal "firmament."

"And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever." (Daniel 12:3 - KJV) Just as the firmament is described as firm like a molten looking glass, it has a hardened surface from which a "shine" can occur.

"Who builds his upper chambers in the heavens and founds his vault upon the earth;" (Amos 9:6a - ESV) -

Vaults are sealed to a surface to contain the contents within, maybe even a firmament?

"And he said, 'Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.'” (Acts 7:56 - KJV) If the "heavens" are only the open expanse/sky, why would it have to be re-opened?

What is being "opened?" Perhaps, the firmament?

"and before the throne there was as it were a sea of glass, like crystal." (Revelation 4:6a - KJV) See also Job 37:18.

"The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place." (Revelation 6:14 - KJV) What is being "departed as a scroll when it is rolled together?"

If anyone is causing a divide/wedge over the true existence of the dome/firmament it is the obstinance of the man to reject God's Word for His descriptions of His firmament.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A God Given Dream On Rapture. / Catholics Come In And Explain A Thing / The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.