Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President (2053 Views)

How TB Jousha Was Rejected By CAN,PFN Till His Death / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / See How TB Joshua Predicted Death Of Arab's World Longest Serving Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by Miracleboy2019: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
When God speaks, the wise listens! This applied to the Senior Prophet Of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua who accurately predicted the impeachment of Donald Trump three years ago.

On 6th November 2016, just days before the controversial American election won by President Donald Trump, Prophet TB Joshua spoke prophetically about the challenges the new US President would facing, including a ‘vote of no confidence’.

“I want to share with you what I saw ten days ago. I saw the new President of America,” he said. “The new President will be facing challenges over many issues – including passing bills and an attempt to possibly pass a vote of no confidence in future. In summary, I can see that the boat of the new President will be rocked.”

In confirmation of TB Joshua’s message, the Democratic-led House of Representatives voted largely along party lines to impeach US President Donald Trump for obstruction of Congress and abuse of power over his dealings with Ukraine.

Trump is only the third United State president to be impeached. No president has ever been removed from office via the impeachment process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhPBvNcTOrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
2016 to 2019.....prophesy indeed. When tenure Don nearly finish. Wife wet them marry after one week no be new again not to talk of president of years.
Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
what he said is what happens to ANY US president

2 Likes

Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by Flexherbal(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
You people have started, again !
Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by SarkinYarki: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
The same man that said Hillary will win? cheesy grin

Abeg take this una Yoruba Connery out of here jare
Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
what he said is what happens to ANY US president

U see why most religious leaders prefer badly educated members?
Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
U see why most religious leaders prefer badly educated members?

only a very uneducated slow person can become follower of these fraudsters in robe.... i truly feel sorry for anyone who actually believe this nonsense and give their lives to these conmen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Useless prophesy, when he even predicted Hilary Clinton will win

Fake prophet
Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by AmuDike1: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
sheeples everywhere
Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by Southsoul: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hate him or leave him he has touched the lives of many people than your seven generational grandparent put together
Re: How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President by Truthchiz: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nonsense. Mumu people , mumu prophecy

(1) (Reply)

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers / Christian Jokes / Boko Haram Returns And Declares Total Jihad Down To Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.