Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Akeredolu: I Will Continue To Attend To The Yearnings Of Ondo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Will Continue To Attend To The Yearnings Of Ondo People (180 Views)

Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu: I Will Continue To Attend To The Yearnings Of Ondo People by ladonidodo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akjeredolu has promised that he will continue to attend to the yearnings of the people.

This was the promised he made when he flagged-off the Public Workfare (PWF) and Special Grant Transfer (SGT) components of the Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO) in the State.

The Social Welfare program is in partnership with the World Bank. The plan is in tandem with the vision of Governor Akeredolu’s administration to provide social protection for the weak and vulnerable people in the society.

During his address at the official flag-off of the scheme in Igbara-Oke, Ifedore Local Government Area of the State, Governor Akeredolu explained that the Public Workfare is designed to provide immediate labour intensive work opportunities for unskilled, uneducated and unemployed youths from poor and vulnerable households in the communities.

https://theenvironmentperiscope.com/akeredolu-i-will-continue-to-attend-to-the-yearnings-of-ondo-people/

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Looms Between Alake, Olota Subjects Over Disputed Land / What Is INCLUSIVE POLITICS / 2020: Minimum Wage , Coastal Roads ,others Captured In Ondo Budget- Ondo Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.