Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo (22100 Views)

Akeredolu: I Am Not In Support Of Yoruba Nation / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
I am not prepared to reduce tuition fees of our universities
- Gov. Akeredolu
Ondo youths don enter one chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqD8elBPP0w

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
ondo youths and good students of all the state tertiary institutions in ondo state, I hope you dey watch it and read it now. Akeredolu has performed woefully in ondo state. he's against free education in ondo state.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Akeredolu is not ready for governance in ondo state, he's just a clueless treasury looter.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Brandstudio01: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oya supporters club please over to you.
That's the man you're fighting for

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Oya supporters clubs please over to you.
That's the problem you're fighting for
that's the bad products of APC party. ondo state youths will surely reject him on Saturday for this clueless move by his government.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Meanwhile, Akeredolu says his deputy Agboola Ajayi is a neophyte, nincompoop who knows nothing about governance but want to be a governor. He said it's not possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POHYZyMLKEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by slivertongue: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
esay easy easy.
he says it, the way he sees it. no pretence

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Sundahjoe(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Here we are...
Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by DenreleDave(m): 4:53am On Oct 08, 2020
OK.

Then we shall reduce ur governance

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Johnnyessence(m): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Akeredolu is very wicked for increasing the tuition fees of all the state tertiary institutions in ondo state. the poor won't be allowed to be educated in ondo state. this is very unfair here.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by aremuforlife(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Akeredolu has said the fact, any contestant that said otherwise is not saying the truth. Tertiary Education is not free all over the world.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Charmingrascal(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Akeredolu is not ready for governance in ondo state, he's just a clueless treasury looter.

Do u stay in Ondo or you are typing this from Abia?

19 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Charmingrascal(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Aketi is blunt He is not an hypocrite
He doesn't do "eye service"

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Dande55: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Aketi is blunt
He is not an hypocrite

He doesn't do "eye service"
True!!

24 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by jidamsel43(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2020
The man of integrity. it's good to say the truth

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Notatribalist(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2020
aremuforlife:
Akeredolu has said the fact, any contestant that said otherwise is not saying the truth. Tertiary Education is not free all over the world.
He was not asked to make it free,he was asked if he will reduce it to the level it was before he came in as governor.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Naijasageblog: 6:53am On Oct 08, 2020
The man was honest enough to say the truth...Nigerians love sugar coated words

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by aremuforlife(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
He was not asked to make it free,he was asked if he will reduce it to the level it was before he came in as governor.
He only said the truth, I don't expect him to say yes, when he knows, he will not be able to reverse the tuition fee.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by champrince: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2020
make them open school, education was free before
Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by Angel2006: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Only a foolish person will vote APC ever again. Bag of Rice is 37k, suffering and smiling country. Hissses. If Mimiko make school fees reasonable enough so the rich and poor can send their kids to school that means is doable. Aketi is an enemy of the poor.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by chuk65276: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Akeredolu is not preparation for stewardship in ondo federal, he's just a nil finance rioter.
Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by sinkhole: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Any candidate that says tuition fee will be reduced should be stoned, because such is a liar!
Quality education need money and that money must come from those who desires the education.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by saheedbadmus(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Huh
Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by bolaayenimo: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Very stubborn man oooo

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by SmartPolician: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Just like someone once said, we love free things in this country. But when we see the negative impact, we start complaining.

Without fear of contradiction, university education is not for everyone because it is veryyyyyyyy expensive.

In this part of the world, we make it look as though everyone must attend high institutions. It's wrong! We need to develop our technical capacity by funding our vocational and technical schools.

Universities are supposed to be self-financed institutions that pioneer research and development in countries.

But our universities are glorified secondary schools because of institutional corruption and poor funding.

Ondo State varsities should keep their tuitions high, but make sure they produce employable, world-class graduates.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by manuel4real(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo by PureGoldh(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Permit me to say that after watching the Ondo Debate 2020.......Akeredolu literally don't know how to put in his words....He is just full of himself.

Jegede is very wise and smart....got to check his full bio.

Well,let Ondo people decide who will govern them till 2024

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette / IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba / "Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.