Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures (57926 Views)

Dorathy Bachor And Family Share Christmas Pictures / Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Ruth Kadiri & Husband, Ezerika Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by naijazee(f): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Can't wait to be a mother kiss kiss
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by chrisifeanyi: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She married igbo... That's good. I got this inner phobia of marrying outside my tribe lipsrsealed cry

I dey come Awka-etiti this Christmas to pay your bride price. I have told you.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Nwannem nwanyi, I'm married to a Yoruba and I'm from Enugwu Ukwu, I'm happy in marriage. Ask God for your husband and not necessarily from your tribe.
This is good.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

I dey come Awka-etiti this Christmas to pay your bride price. I have told you.
lol
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by bizhop01: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
She had infected this baby with her Anaconda face.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by chrisifeanyi: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
lol

No laugh. I will be coming from Nnobi
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by explosiveskull(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Look at this fine chick in those days fat like baby ostrich, please am so scared of marrying a beautiful lady and later finds her fat, am scared cos I may lose the love I have for her, what can cause this?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Godhatesodomy: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
meobizy:

Of what relation is the meme to this thread?

Christ Mass is the celebration of the birth of white Jesus.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by ALPHABASE: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She married igbo... That's good. I got this inner phobia of marrying outside my tribe lipsrsealed cry
EZIOKWU KA IKWURU NNUKWU ADA. UMU NWANYI NDI ALAWU OTU NA EMECHU NDI IGBO IHU NA LAGOS STATE angry
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
This lady with the segmented cheeks! Duh. Squeezed cheeks like one-day old kpuff kpuff. Fine baby though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ugly bitch
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
explosiveskull:
Look at this fine chick in those days fat like baby ostrich, please am so scared of marrying a beautiful lady and later finds her fat, am scared cos I may lose the love I have for her, what can cause this?
Ask Google.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:
This lady with the segmented cheeks! Duh. Squeezed cheeks like one-day old kpuff kpuff. Fine baby though.
I think sey na only me get eyes for here. Her cheeks just disfigure am
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Victoria25(f): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Like mother like daughter and the resemblance is pure.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Armaggedon: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Nwannem nwanyi, I'm married to a Yoruba and I'm from Enugwu Ukwu, I'm happy in marriage. Ask God for your husband and not necessarily from your tribe.
fake account. onye ebe k'ibu nime enugwu ukwu
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by CasNova(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cool. Merry Christmas.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by LegendHero(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Armaggedon:

Why is he a fake account?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by CSTR2: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
For good reason.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Akpanone: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
So Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by CSTR2: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You never hear say igbo men make the best husbands?

That is a theory certified by the association of Nigerian women nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

No laugh. I will be coming from Nnobi
smiley
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Awww, her little jeans and top. kiss
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by OBku4(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
meobizy:
Something is wrong with me. Why is my equipment standing at attention?
angry
Something dey wrong wit u Bros... person wey no even fine sef!
tongue
Give me my Ibrahim Julie! anytime anyday there must be an attention!!
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Azmanaty: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Can u marry oyinbo?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Noneroone(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Pls stay married in your lane. Happy people don't get defensive. you sound disoriented yet want to advice another.

for your education, love is unconditional but marriage is very well conditional. You must love everyone but you must not cross every boundary if you want your marriage to stay strong ,last long and have a Compact family. culture and value compatibility are part if it. Any Igbo man that marries a Yoruba woman must have been in a wrong place at the wrong time when he met her. There is not political correctness about it
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Onos866: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shelloween:
Cute. She still love pregnant though

Look you mean ?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Armaggedon:
Abum onye obeagu urukpaleke, verify first before jumping into discrediting my account.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by ireneidiva(f): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Noneroone:
Pls stay married in your lane. Happy people don't get defensive. you sound disoriented yet want to advice another.

for your education, love is unconditional but marriage is very well conditional. You must love everyone but you must not cross every boundary if you want your marriage to stay strong ,last long and have a Compact family. culture and value compatibility are part if it. Any Igbo man that marries a Yoruba woman must have been in a wrong place at the wrong time when he met her. There is not political correctness about it

Any body that marries you must be really desperate.

6 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Realhommie(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
Noneroone:

You've got issues...

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by asgardian717(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
so so cute.. my sperm o
Re: Ruth Kadiri Ezerika And Daughter, Reign Share Christmas Pictures by Realhommie(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
ireneidiva:

Any body that marries you must be really desperate.
Without a doubt, i agree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) / Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.