Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,226 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Romance Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Love Story (204 Views)

Daily Free Expert Tips on Marriage, Relationship, Romance, & Love / A Thread For poems about Romance, Love, Heartbreak, Loneliness, Regrets Etc / Confused: I Am In An Office Romance/love Dilemma Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Love Story by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
For reading pleasure im going to post some short romantic love stories which i found online.other people can add their stories too... enjoy....

EVRYONE NEEDS LOVE TO LIVE..

A husband comes home drunk, vomits and falls down on the floor… Wife pulls him up and cleans everything. Next day when he gets up, he expects her to be really angry with him… He prays that they would not have a fight.. to his surprise, he finds a note near the table that reads: “Honey, your breakfast is ready on the table, I had to leave early to buy groceries. I love you.” He asks his son about what happened last night, his son told: When mom pulled you to bed and tried removing your boots and shirt.. you were dead drunk and you said… “Hey lady! Leave me alone… I’m married!

One night a guy and a girl were driving home from the movies. The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed & that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note. At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy. Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she pulled it out & read it. “Without your love, I would die.”

(1) (Reply)

KINDLY FOLLOW ME, There Is A Lot To Share / 10 Tips To Quickly Manage Stress And Live A Fruitful Life / Dont Take Nairaland So Seriously At The Expense Of Your Mental Wellbeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.