Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ogun Kill You Fake Pastors - Wizkid Curses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogun Kill You Fake Pastors - Wizkid Curses (807 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / I Shave Your Hair, Wear You Fake Butt And Pampers - Bobrisky's Former PA / Ogun Kill You Fake Pastors - Wizkid Curses COZA Over Viral Advert Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Kill You Fake Pastors - Wizkid Curses by AmeboBook: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
If you stay in Nigeria and Ghana, then you already know that fake pastors have sprung up and are spreading across the streets looking for who to devour. Many of them are responsible for the ritual killings which they engage in to drag people to their churches 'by fire, by force'. With all these in mind and more, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has called on the Yoruba deity - the god of iron, Ogun, to kill these fake pastors.

Wizkid tweeted;

"Starboy no dey endorse no Pastor or church o! Ogun kill u fake pastors!"

Meanwhile, the "Ojuelegba" hitmaker called on Ogun positively for a lady who "put a camera in my face".

In his words;

"And for dat lady that put a camera in my face! Ogun kiss u and your church".

https://www.amebobook.com/ogun-kill-you-fake-pastors-wizkid-curses-60810.html

Source: Amebo Book

1 Like

Re: Ogun Kill You Fake Pastors - Wizkid Curses by youngest85(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cast and bind
Re: Ogun Kill You Fake Pastors - Wizkid Curses by StagethemTVee: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Roll with a pig and expect some dirt
Re: Ogun Kill You Fake Pastors - Wizkid Curses by FVckmannabbQ: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Amen IJN.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Moment Woman Lifts Her Maid Up And Slams Her To The Ground (video) / I Promise To Lick Your Face’ — Simi Tells Adekunle Gold On His 33rd Birthday / Covenant University Ranks As Number 91 In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.