Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr (676 Views)

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr by ALAGOGO007(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hello Nairalanders and all internet hustlers, if truly you want to make some bucks online especially fiverr then read to the last line.

I started my internet hustle a year ago after reading almost all I can on nairaland and blogs, I remembered almost reading the whole fiverr thread without achieving anything.
I was about calling it a quit when I stumble on an add on YouTube .

The explained a product and I decided to checked it out, that simple click gave me my first $100 online.I can tell you its not a get rich quick scheme but I guarantee you to be making nothing less than $200 every month if you take action.

Well let me not bore you with stories. THE HOT SELLING GIG IS MAKING VIDEOS FOR PEOPLE ONLINE.I.e video ads, explainer videos, product review videos and all those short videos ads you see on YouTube and Facebook.
Normally to be able to do all those videos, you must be a guru in adobe after effect and other creative suits.

But with this software you will only be doing drag and drop,edit and paste and you will be cashing out big time on fiver.

Aside fiverr, I get offers from church and small companies helping them with short videos they use in church and to promote their products I have made money with software let me not lie to you.
This is the kind if gig you would be selling on fiverr the screen shot in this post.

I'm not ready to ask you to drop emails or contact, and please the software is not free the cost is 7k naira o not dollar. If you can afford it I bet you would cash out bit time .

I don't really have work except thus gig that I sell on fiverr. And moderately I'm doing fine.You can check it out here. .no be me get am o, I just feel like I shouldn't withhold a golden information to fellow hustlers

https:///2Zas4F5

Re: I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
ALAGOGO007:
Hello Nairalanders and all internet hustlers, if truly you want to make some bucks online especially fiverr then read to the last line.

I started my internet hustle a year ago after reading almost all I can on nairaland and blogs, I remembered almost reading the whole fiverr thread without achieving anything.
I was about calling it a quit when I stumble on an add on YouTube .

The explained a product and I decided to checked it out, that simple click gave me my first $100 online.I can tell you its not a get rich quick scheme but I guarantee you to be making nothing less than $200 every month if you take action.

Well let me not bore you with stories. THE HOT SELLING GIG IS MAKING VIDEOS FOR PEOPLE ONLINE.I.e video ads, explainer videos, product review videos and all those short videos ads you see on YouTube and Facebook.
Normally to be able to do all those videos, you must be a guru in adobe after effect and other creative suits.

But with this software you will only be doing drag and drop,edit and paste and you will be cashing out big time on fiver.

Aside fiverr, I get offers from church and small companies helping them with short videos they use in church and to promote their products I have made money with software let me not lie to you.
This is the kind if gig you would be selling on fiverr the screen shot in this post.

I'm not ready to ask you to drop emails or contact, and please the software is not free the cost is 7k naira o not dollar. If you can afford it I bet you would cash out bit time .

I don't really have work except thus gig that I sell on fiverr. And moderately I'm doing fine.You can check it out here. .no be me get am o, I just feel like I shouldn't withhold a golden information to fellow hustlers

https:///2Zas4F5

Problem is not doing it. The problem is getting paid from overseas. And where to get the gig. Speaking from someone who is a master in adobe premier pro cc
Re: I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr by czarina(f): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

Problem is not doing it. The problem is getting paid from overseas. And where to get the gig.
Isn't that why freelancing platforms exist? Plus, they serve as escrow services.

And if you're really good, your clients may grow comfortable enough someday to pay you outside the platform.
Re: I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
czarina:
Isn't that why freelancing platforms exist? Plus, they serve as escrow services.

And if you're really good, your clients may grow comfortable enough someday to pay you outside the platform.
True true.

What are the freelancing platforms?
Re: I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr by czarina(f): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

True true.

What are the freelancing platforms?
Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, Truelancer, Flexjobs et al.

Check this thread. It's old though but many began their freelancing journey here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
Re: I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
czarina:
Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, Truelancer, Flexjobs et al.

Check this thread. It's old though but many began their freelancing journey here...

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: I Found A New Gold-mine Gig On Fiverr by 9jayes: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Bring your fiverr and upwork funds of any amount from $1 to $2k

(1) (Reply)

Any Money Lender Based In Awka? / How To Make Money On Instagram (complete Guide) 2020 / Buyers And Sellers From Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.