Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially (86870 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Correcto: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please get a cold water and drink !!!! You may give yourself heart attack o
naijaguy123456:
Is that not why chioma married him cos of American papers and access to real money. If davido was a shoe maker or huzzling bottle water will she marry him ?

[img]https://i./12bX.gif[/img]
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by HacheNoire: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
jimyjames:

When a Yoruba man taste an Igbo girl he doesn't go back ask FFK he married and divorced 3 afonja women, before he finally got colonized by an Igbo lady , FFK can turn his back on his Yoruba ethnicity to defend igbo grin

Hear yourself and conclude

They are second choices

When you have money, you can buy an Igbo girl

I am buying one soon

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by foreshore(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
lalasticlala:
Davido and Chioma's son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr is officially an American citizen.

Davido announced this via his Instagram story.

Like it's a one way to heaven!!!
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Na lie, na for Nigeria maiduguri to be precised you go burn all your childrens
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by isahsalee: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Americans loves America and ready to give their best because they loves their country, the country is ever ready to protect her citizens.

Unlike Nigerians who hates and never want to give or support Nigeria but, wants to get everything from Nigeria. What a people are we?
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Beautyaddy: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sluacoast:

Yes, he can as well choose to become a American citizen from his father or a UK citizen by birth. Just like current Chelsea player (fikayo tomori) . He's open up to claim/play for either England by nationalisation , Canada by birth or Nigeria.

That's not true.

Davido's son cannot become a UK Citizen just by birth on UK soil. One of his parents have to already be a UK Citizen before his birth.

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is a faceless forum , no one can tell who is rich or poor since poor people here will also claim big, but the truth is , if you are still proud to be a Nigerian from the age of 18 am afraid, you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Codivoar(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Is that not why chioma married him cos of American papers and access to real money. If davido was a shoe maker or huzzling bottle water will she marry him ?

Don't be hypocrite
One always marry because of something plus love
Will he marry her if she was ugly or she has bad carracter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nukilia: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Up till now my parent haven't tell me the reason while they make me a Nigerian, me that i was on my way to the womb of a mother that lives in a country where thing works fine, they now hijacked me.
How can God give me options of Citizenship that i will now choose to be a Nigerian when I'm not mad.
Youre stupid, i packed into my own house @24, did i ever mentioned American citizenship? Is America the only country that works fine, you're stupid for replying me senselessly , tell me your achievement as at the age i became a landlord, dont just come to nairaland to insult people because this is a faceless forum, expressing my feelings that i wouldn't have choose to be a nigerian if i had the option before ending up in womb, how is that your headache ? Did buhari's Children studied in Nigeria? has he ever taken treatment here in Nigeria? boy, use your brain.if you watched the video of NDLEA aptitude test and you're still telling me you're proud been a Nigerian then you're sick, i won't be surprise if some mofos start to ask for my source of income to became a landlord at 24, just because they are raised in a country where it is hard to make it

Let's take things calm and easy, many folks have been used to the hard life so they find it hard to comprehend success..

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by jimyjames(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
HacheNoire:

They are second choices

I am buying one soon

Second choice colonizing Yoruba hahah
Look at FFK kids looking like Igbo kids I bet they will learn how to speak Igbo before Yoruba
In genaration to come half of Yoruba will bear Igbo names and speak Igbo with mix Yoruba

1 Share

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by noisy45(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Up till now my parent haven't tell me the reason while they make me a Nigerian, me that i was on my way to the womb of a mother that lives in a country where thing works fine, they now hijacked me.

How can God give me options of Citizenship that i will now choose to be a Nigerian when I'm not mad.

Youre stupid, i packed into my own house @24, did i ever mentioned American citizenship? Is America the only country that works fine, you're stupid for replying me senselessly , tell me your achievement as at the age i became a landlord, dont just come to nairaland to insult people because this is a faceless forum, expressing my feelings that i wouldn't have choose to be a nigerian if i had the option before ending up in womb, how is that your headache ? Did buhari's Children studied in Nigeria? has he ever taken treatment here in Nigeria? boy, use your brain.if you watched the video of NDLEA aptitude test and you're still telling me you're proud been a Nigerian then you're sick, i won't be surprise if some mofos start to ask for my source of income to became a landlord at 24, just because they are raised in a country where it is hard to make it

Clap for yourself me I became a landlord at 17 years let us toll the lies of your diahorrea mouth
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Yemshola: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
If Davido was a shoe maker or huzzling bottle water how could he have met Chioma in the first place?
naijaguy123456:

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by FreeSoworeNow: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

They are second choices

I am buying one soon
[/s]
with your useless lakeya Ogun
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
midnighter:

You are being insincere. Nigeria and America are in no way comparable

Learn to call a spade a spade instead of trying to cover up facts that are glaringly obvious and ending up sounding hollow

May your days be long for saying the truth, when you are walking on the street of America and remember Nigeria , its hard to believe that Nigeria and America share same planet.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by FreeSoworeNow: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

You are right

Igbo girl just coming... Just joining the fleets of girls in his life.
[/s]
shut up
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Changeofscene(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
chuose:
Chioma, I hope u know that Davido is a Freemason

Bros na where you from get this info?Lol
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by midnighter(f): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
zimdante:

May your days be long for saying the truth, when you are walking on the street of America and remember Nigeria , its hard to believe that Nigeria and America share same planet.

I understand where hes coming from but theres no need to be unrealistic.

Theres a reason for countries being categorised as "1st world" and "3rd world"

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by TheAmbasador(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
We still have plenty opportunity to make our children Proud of being Nigerians..... Anywhere you find yourself, gbe body....make progress, create values & impact your world!!
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Zombiekiller010: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
noisy45:

Clap for yourself me I became a landlord at 17 years let us toll the lies of your diahorrea mouth
, � face your life squarely and triple your hustle
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by FreeSoworeNow: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

Who asked for a biography?

Keep romancing yourself.
[/s]
keep kwayet
Jesus power super power
Ogun is a yeye god

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by adedamola777: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Up till now my parent haven't tell me the reason why they make me a Nigerian, me that i was on my way to the womb of a mother that lives in a country where thing works fine, they now hijacked me.

You. Are. A. G.E.N.I.U.S. �
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by jimyjames(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
HacheNoire:

Who asked for a biography?

Keep romancing yourself.

Hahaha pls continue begging davido to change his sons name to osinbajo , he has been colonized
Ifeanyi has come to stay, I bet he will speak Igbo more than Yoruba grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.