Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially (86869 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Deo1986(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

You are being insincere. Nigeria and America are in no way comparable

Learn to call a spade a spade instead of trying to cover up facts that are glaringly obvious ad ending up sounding hollow
Every great and outstanding Nigerian made it on this soil.. America will only provide your selfish ass with comfort for now but, las las you go find naija come back..
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2019
darfay:
What's with all this rubbish foreign citizenship everybody's is flaunting up and down, yesterday was Uriel that would not allow us hear word now This wan. Abegggi

God go bless those of us wey e still remain dey hustle for this hell hole
grin
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by luckybeat: 6:39am On Dec 20, 2019
I am Comr Lucky Imonikoko a human right activist under the Committee for the defence of human right...Tonight being 17th of Dec 2019..i met this two kids at a bar were they beg for money and food...i was totally displeased with their parents of which this kids are the future of Nigeria...i had to interview them and found out they are not in school and they are just roaming the streets of Abraka Delta state begging for food.......i am going to locate their family before the weekend....So we can join hands together to secure a brighter future for this Kids.......these kids can be a great entertainer because they dance and entertain the entire crowd and made some money after i told them to do what they can do best... while they are going to school and be more useful in the society
@comr_luckyofficial for their enterainment videos

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by midnighter(f): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Deo1986:
Every great and outstanding Nigerian made it on this soil.. America will only provide your selfish ass with comfort for now but, las las you go find naija come back..

You are not serious dear...America beats Nigeria hands down in every single aspect of human development.

Most people will not be "great and outstanding" in their lifetime; they will just be average or above average.

Does Nigeria allow the average person to live his life in peace compared to America? Just answer that question.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Rhaspody(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Is that not why chioma married him cos of American papers and access to real money. If davido was a shoe maker or huzzling bottle water will she marry him ?

[img]https://i./12bX.gif[/img]

Shoe maker and bottle water sellers no dey marry?
So every lady that marries a rich man married him because of money and connection abi.

No allow hatred and jealousy dictate what comes out of your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Abuleoshi: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2019
VULCAN:
Lol. "Officially"

Once you are born in US you have become a citizen(unless your parents are diplomats)

It's not when your parents receive your Birth Certificate or Passport that you become a citizen
Davido's son was born in the UK. Yes the baby just got his American citizenship because his father (Davido) is an American citizen!
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2019
adewest1999:
grin Good for him.........he would forever cherish his parents for this........Nigerians what are we doing for our unborn kids
preparing them a brighter future
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2019
DexterousOne:

It has nothing to do with rich or poor....

Being an exclusive Nigerian passport user is a stain, and pain in the neck

Even dangote complains about it
Check his interview with Mo

While the others in this clique has codedly gotten passports from elsewhere thus mitigating the disaster involved on using that passport alone.

I use Nigerian passport exclusively (for now, cos I got no choice)

And I know the burden, stress
Visa palava, etc

See headache of getting a S.A. visa
When if I had a say U.S. or Canadian passport
I would have entered.
This problem you just mentioned isn't one created the country, but by its citizens
Nigerians have criminality ingrained in thier DNA

Don't come and tell me how the problem was caused by poverty and unemployment in the country. We aren't the poorest country in the world. Besides Nigerians who re privileged enough to travel abroad cannot come and still complain of poverty

There's need for Nigerians to realise that they are the problem of the country, and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by DexterousOne(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
This problem you just mentioned isn't one created the country, but by its citizens
Nigerians have criminality ingrained in thier DNA

Don't come and tell me how the problem was caused by poverty and unemployment in the country. We aren't the poorest country in the world. Besides Nigerians who re privileged enough to travel abroad cannot come and still complain of poverty

There's need for Nigerians to realise that they are the problem of the country, and not the other way round

The bolded is NOT TRUE

The problem is two fold, or will I say three

One, we have a very very incompetent foreign office......
This is the biggest issue
They should be negotiating with others to see how we can ease travel amongst ourselves
That is what country like say Brazil and Chile and other countries with sense are doing

We can negotiate 5 years two ways
We can negotiate 10 years both ways

We can even negotiate no visa at all
Or vosa on arrival

But those buffons are just there collecting money and doing nothing

It has nothing much to do With poverty per se.
The second issue is the fact that Nigeria has a bad reputation and some of our people are just terrible in the sense that they abuse everything abusable.

But this Is not really to blame
Tho it's a factor

BecAuse Brazil and Mexico have worse reputation than we do

But still enjoy visa free /on arrival to many many places
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by DexterousOne(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Deo1986:
And the "commoners are using common sense to rule the country forever.. while you are shamelessly gallivanting other peoples country, aren't you daft?

What is this one saying? ?

"Using common sense to rule which country? "

Does Nigeria look like a country led by common sense? ?

Smh

And yes
My gallivanting around the world is NOT shameless

Its good to explore the world.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by okaniudemba(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2019
just imported Canadian solar panels from Canada and titanium dioxide (cronos) for the production of paints... We are looking for buyers all round Nigeria... We are in surulere Lagos State... Help contact buyers and get big commission as an agent... It's a serious business.... It's very affordable... We have over 1500 solar panels and over 600 titanium dioxide... Please make enough money for yourself for this Xmas by bringing buyers.... Call 08039489441 for more information and inspection
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2019
DexterousOne:

The bolded is NOT TRUE

The problem is two fold, or will I say three

One, we have a very very incompetent foreign office......
This is the biggest issue
They should be negotiating with others to see how we can ease travel amongst ourselves
That is what country like say Brazil and Chile and other countries with sense are doing

We can negotiate 5 years two ways
We can negotiate 10 years both ways

We can even negotiate no visa at all
Or vosa on arrival

But those buffons are just there collecting money and doing nothing

It has nothing much to do With poverty per se.
The second issue is the fact that Nigeria has a bad reputation and some of our people are just terrible in the sense that they abuse everything abusable.

But this Is not really to blame
Tho it's a factor

BecAuse Brazil and Mexico have worse reputation than we do

But still enjoy visa free /on arrival to many many places
I think you are very very correct
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Deo1986(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

You are not serious dear...America beats Nigeria hands down in every single aspect of human development.

Most people will not be "great and outstanding" in their lifetime; they will just be average or above average.

Does Nigeria allow the average person to live his life in peace compared to America? Just answer that question.
Hey, misuse maybe you are a kid or just arguing ad ignorantian, maybe I need to expose musket a little I stayed in the US for about 3 years but I wasn't fulfilled has to come back to settle in my country and I can tell you I am more than fulfilled. no one is doubting the good standard of living in America but girl home is sweeter if I may ask why are many of them coming home to vie for political position if all is well there? stop denigrating this country we are great if you want to go look for greener pastures there go ahead we will stay back here and effect the change we need.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Deo1986(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2019
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying? ?

"Using comm3on sense to rule which country? "

Does Nigeria look like a country led by common sense? ?

Smh

And yes
My gallivanting around the world is NOT shameless

Its good to explore the world.
We'll, explorer, bring back something home at least some intelligence, the Fulani's and Hausa's are outsmarting us in every way.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by mickysticky(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2019
ItzBIM:
By birth or influence
I wonder
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Is that not why chioma married him cos of American papers and access to real money. If davido was a shoe maker or huzzling bottle water will she marry him ?

No she

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Is that not why chioma married erhim cos of American papers and access to real money. If davido was a shoe maker or huzzling bottle water will she marry him ?

No she won't but can your sister marry a shoe maker or hustling bottle water sealer
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by GEEBITE: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
What could this Chioma have done that she has been unable to get US Visa.At a point David was away for long early in the year,had to arrange to bring her to the Carribeans so he can spend time with her.
Beautyaddy:

That's not true.

Davido's son cannot become a UK Citizen just by birth on UK soil. One of his parents have to already be a UK Citizen before his birth.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by midnighter(f): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Deo1986:
Hey, misuse maybe you are a kid or just arguing ad ignorantian, maybe I need to expose musket a little I stayed in the US for about 3 years but I wasn't fulfilled has to come back to settle in my country and I can tell you I am more than fulfilled. no one is doubting the good standard of living in America but girl home is sweeter if I may ask why are many of them coming home to vie for political position if all is well there? stop denigrating this country we are great if you want to go look for greener pastures there go ahead we will stay back here and effect the change we need.

Lol cheesy you expected me to start comparing passports and stamps with you now right? Very funny cheesy

Nobody has to go to AMERICA to see that the chances of survival, I mean eating enough food, sleeping in a safe and warm house, being given adequate medical care and receiving a basic education are better than those of Nigeria.

That you weren't fulfilled doesn't mean anything here because you had a CHOICE as to where you wanted to be. Your original comment was asking why wealthy Nigerians flock to America and asserted that anybody can be great anywhere as long as they work smart which is SIMPLY NOT TRUE in the case of Nigeria and America.

People here miss stars that they would never have missed in America BY VIRTUE OF THE DIFFERENCE IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE TWO COUNTRIES.

People come back to contest because they stand a greater chance in their country of origin, because they want to give something back, because they want to be relevant, because they want to pack money inside Ghana must go, because they saw it in a vision, because, because, because...what does it have to do with anything?

Statistically speaking most people are not politicians so being a politician doesn't mean anything either. But people still need food, medication and basic literacy. Which country offers this more consistently?

You had the guts to consider your existence, fulfilment and life philosophy because your stomach was full. Where is politics in the "Hierarchy of needs"? Who the heck is talking about politics when they haven't eaten

The question is, in which country are you MORE LIKELY to be able to have a decent and dignified existence?

Answer the question honestly instead of being sentimental. It's facing the truth that will help you to improve the country and not making empty, sappy statements about "greatness" and 'effecting change". The change we dey see now, e never do
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by SavageMajor(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
lmao, to become an American citizen is now something to brag about, Nigerians have a special way of making themselves inferior, smh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by omoyankee3(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
darfay:
What's with all this rubbish foreign citizenship everybody's is flaunting up and down, yesterday was Uriel that would not allow us hear word now This wan. Abegggi

God go bless those of us wey e still remain dey hustle for this hell hole

It's the time of the year. They normally do lots of naturalization in th US at the end of the year. I got mine three days ago.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Deo1986(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

Lol cheesy you expected me to start comparing passports and stamps with you now right? Very funny cheesy

Nobody has to go to AMERICA to see that the chances of survival, I mean eating enough food, sleeping in a safe and warm house, being given adequate medical care and receiving a basic education are better than those of Nigeria.

That you weren't fulfilled doesn't mean anything here because you had a CHOICE as to where you wanted to be. Your original comment was asking why wealthy Nigerians flock to America and asserted that anybody can be great anywhere as long as they work smart which is SIMPLY NOT TRUE in the case of Nigeria and America.

People here miss stars that they would never have missed in America BY VIRTUE OF THE DIFFERENCE IN HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE TWO COUNTRIES.

People come back to contest because they stand a greater chance in their country of origin, because they want to give something back, because they want to be relevant, because they want to pack money inside Ghana must go, because they saw it in a vision, because, because, because...what does have to do with anything?

Statistically speaking most people are not politicians so being a politician doesn't mean anything either. But people still need food, medication and basic literacy. Which country offers this more consistently?

You had the guts to consider your existence, fulfilment and life philosophy because your stomach was full. Where is politics in the "Hierarchy of needs"? Who the heck is talking about politics when they haven't eaten

The question is, in which country are you MORE LIKELY to be able to have a decent and dignified existence?

Answer the question honestly instead of being sentimental. It's facing the truth that will help you to improve the country and not making empty, sappy statements about "greatness" and 'effecting change". The change we dey see now, e never do
America is not the el Dorado of our time my friend, I visited Harlem and was ed to find hundreds of Nigerians living in squalor!!! and we haven't talked about other countries yet. the truth is the black man is shameless and lacks dignity. people like you shed tears, sweatband blood to make their country great and for you it is nothing to just slide in there and enjoy other people's sweat, goodluck but mind you 70% of those who there for greener pastures do not get it.. stop dreaming. I made it here.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by midnighter(f): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
Deo1986:
America is not the el Dorado of our time my friend, I visited Harlem and was ed to find hundreds of Nigerians living in squalor!!! and we haven't talked about other countries yet. the truth is the black man is shameless and lacks dignity. people like you shed tears, sweatband blood to make their country great and for you it is nothing to just slide in there and enjoy other people's sweat, goodluck but mind you 70% of those who there for greener pastures do not get it.. stop dreaming. I made it here.

Oga I don't know what you're typing here ooo...I asked you a question which you are yet to answer.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by mormoney85(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
You people will die on top America matter.
Another unfortunate Nigerian mumu who thinks everything is perfect in America and that there is no injustice there

Too many mumu in this country
another stupid fellow
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Igetmyown247: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
waynejesus:
Born in UK become American citizen I don't understand

Through his father. Before the age of 18 a child to a US citizen can acquire citizenship too.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by darfay: 1:39am On Dec 21, 2019
omoyankee3:

It's the time of the year. They normally do lots of naturalization in th US at the end of the year. I got mine three days ago.

So why exactly are you telling me this?
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
sirlaykeens:
please, park well sir. Say to yourself what you wish yourself. False modesty ��

Rotten Tomato
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by sirlaykeens(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Gforce2015:

Rotten Tomato
You're just a pillock, good for nothing.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by omoyankee3(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
darfay:

So why exactly are you telling me this?

You asked
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2019
sirlaykeens:
You're just a pillock, good for nothing.

Mr. pudding head, just one condom during your parents mating could have done the magic. Now, you are a concern to your parents and the society at large. Don't worry, you will soon be injected with eternal sleeping syringes.

Omo oshi. O Ni kuure.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Nature8(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
naijaguy123456:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.