Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially (86865 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by DexterousOne(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
AreaFada2:

Same goes for hundreds of millions of women. The average girl living in your street wants to marry a successful pastor, politician, doctor, banker, a guy based abroad and doing well, etc. Even a jobless girl that bleaches anyhow.

Nothing unusual. Davido wanted and approached her, so what's the complain? All those young yellow ladies that married Alafin of Oyo, would they marry him if he was an elderly onikeke around the corner?

Exactly

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
DexterousOne:

America is better than Nigeria
Its a no brainer

No matter how rich you are

The stain of being and living in Nigeria is still there
Stop depositing like a poor man

The stains of living in a particular place only exists in the mindset of the poor.

Can you pinpoint the stain that Dangote is living in Nigeria?
Believe me, if Dangote chooses to relocate to a tick forest today, it will not downgrade him in anyway.

Of course, America is better than Nigeria, I totally agree with you here.

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Awoo88: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Is that not why chioma married him cos of American papers and access to real money. If davido was a shoe maker or huzzling bottle water will she marry him ?

[img]https://i./12bX.gif[/img]
Go hustle too so that you fit attract fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Emestar1999: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Is that not why chioma married him cos of American papers and access to real money. If davido was a shoe maker or huzzling bottle water will she marry him ?

The answer is NO

2 Likes

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by mrksquare: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
chuose:
Chioma, I hope u know that Davido is a Freemason

So what's wrong in him being a member of Freemason ?
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by bencarson007(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Up till now my parent haven't tell me the reason why they make me a Nigerian, me that i was on my way to the womb of a mother that lives in a country where things works fine, they now hijacked me.

How can God give me options of Citizenship that i will now choose to be a Nigerian when I'm not mad.

Dude you have my respects... Salute boss... Please show us the way and leave those slowpoke that are arguing rubbish

Youre stupid, i packed into my own house @24, did i ever mentioned American citizenship? Is America the only country that works fine, you're stupid for replying me senselessly , tell me your achievement as at the age i became a landlord, dont just come to nairaland to insult people because this is a faceless forum, expressing my feelings that i wouldn't have choose to be a nigerian if i had the option before ending up in womb, how is that your headache ? Did buhari's Children studied in Nigeria? has he ever taken treatment here in Nigeria? boy, use your brain.if you watched the video of NDLEA aptitude test and you're still telling me you're proud been a Nigerian then you're sick, i won't be surprise if some mofos start to ask for my source of income to became a landlord at 24, just because they are raised in a country where it is hard to make it.

because you find it hard to buy half plot of land doesn't mean everybody is finding it hard to do good things, stop quoting me, focus on how your life will be better. A slowpoke that typed 'yourself as ur is telling me i can't write well in good English, you're a disgrace to the higher institution you represent.

Another slowpoke that is looking up to his parent before he can succeed grin so in Nigeria,if you're not from a rich home, you don't have the potential to live large, if you continue with this your mentality,you'll never be great especially if you're not from a rich home, if my parent passed wealth on me ,does that mean i shouldn't hustle on my own to be greater than them?, and if my parent didn't passed wealth to me, does that mean i shouldn't live large ? must i have grey hair before i should make it? Zlatan is celebrating 25, tell me if we can see the name of his parent on google .

It takes money to live a fake life and to brag, hustle, become a landlord so that you can also brag , I'm proud of my parent but not proud been a Nigerian , a country where senators are receiving hardship allowance and Buhari's haircut allowance for a year is 79 million naira, check google for facts, how many children of Your leaders are studying, given birth and doing business here, you think you're wiser than those that are giving birth outside? A country where Graduates are forced to become tailor after studying Engineering grin, as to your second paragraph, a Nigeria citizen that cant afford 3 meals per day can't become a landlord @24. vanity crew grin
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Medanoski(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
darfay:
What's with all this rubbish foreign citizenship everybody's is flaunting up and down, yesterday was Uriel that would not allow us hear word now This wan. Abegggi

God go bless those of us wey e still remain dey hustle for this hell hole
Did I just read "rubbish" ? shocked. Seriously with all that is going on in this country I wouldn't have expected anyone to say that American citizenship is "rubbish"

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by sirlaykeens(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Gforce2015:

You better maintain your level..
please, park well sir. Say to yourself what you wish yourself. False modesty ��
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by VULCAN(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol. "Officially"

Once you are born in US you have become a citizen(unless your parents are diplomats)

It's not when your parents receive your Birth Certificate or Passport that you become a citizen
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by vik110(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Eheeeeee Wetin he won make we do
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by ogbonti: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Halexgos3:

E no pain me

grin
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by benratigan3(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Up till now my parent haven't tell me the reason why they make me a Nigerian, me that i was on my way to the womb of a mother that lives in a country where things works fine, they now hijacked me.

How can God give me options of Citizenship that i will now choose to be a Nigerian when I'm not mad.

Youre stupid, i packed into my own house @24, did i ever mentioned American citizenship? Is America the only country that works fine, you're stupid for replying me senselessly , tell me your achievement as at the age i became a landlord, dont just come to nairaland to insult people because this is a faceless forum, expressing my feelings that i wouldn't have choose to be a nigerian if i had the option before ending up in womb, how is that your headache ? Did buhari's Children studied in Nigeria? has he ever taken treatment here in Nigeria? boy, use your brain.if you watched the video of NDLEA aptitude test and you're still telling me you're proud been a Nigerian then you're sick, i won't be surprise if some mofos start to ask for my source of income to became a landlord at 24, just because they are raised in a country where it is hard to make it.

because you find it hard to buy half plot of land doesn't mean everybody is finding it hard to do good things, stop quoting me, focus on how your life will be better. A slowpoke that typed 'yourself as ur is telling me i can't write well in good English, you're a disgrace to the higher institution you represent.

Another slowpoke that is looking up to his parent before he can succeed grin so in Nigeria,if you're not from a rich home, you don't have the potential to live large, if you continue with this your mentality,you'll never be great especially if you're not from a rich home, if my parent passed wealth on me ,does that mean i shouldn't hustle on my own to be greater than them?, and if my parent didn't passed wealth to me, does that mean i shouldn't live large ? must i have grey hair before i should make it? Zlatan is celebrating 25, tell me if we can see the name of his parent on google .

It takes money to live a fake life and to brag, hustle, become a landlord so that you can also brag , I'm proud of my parent but not proud been a Nigerian , a country where senators are receiving hardship allowance and Buhari's haircut allowance for a year is 79 million naira, check google for facts, how many children of Your leaders are studying, given birth and doing business here, you think you're wiser than those that are giving birth outside? A country where Graduates are forced to become tailor after studying Engineering grin, as to your second paragraph, a Nigeria citizen that cant afford 3 meals per day can't become a landlord @24. vanity crew grin
oga stop replying all those fools
imagine that fool saying its impossible to own a house at 24

2 Likes

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by lereinter(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Even you, if you are chioma will you marry them

Especially if Davido is toasting you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Laslaslala: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
naijaguy123456:

Thunder fire your jealous head there
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
naijaguy123456:

I don't even know if I should argue this because I'm not sure you are wrong

1 Like

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

bros let the truth be told, i like as u finish their papa for them correct man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by karika2018: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

I love your answers to them........You are just being real............

being a foreign citizen would not determine anybody's destiny but it offers a lot of opportunities......

who will have that choice and still be nigerian....,,,,,,ben bruce...american citizen...........saraki....british citizen.........

look at all mercy johnson kids........omoni onoboli..........peter and paul okoye kids...........They are american citizens.........linda ikeji child..........tonto dike.............

why do buhari travel out for medical treatment.............

We know the truth..................period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by DexterousOne(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Stop depositing like a poor man

The stains of living in a particular place only exists in the mindset of the poor.

Can you pinpoint the stain that Dangote is living in Nigeria?
Believe me, if Dangote chooses to relocate to a tick forest today, it will not downgrade him in anyway.

Of course, America is better than Nigeria, I totally agree with you here.

It has nothing to do with rich or poor....

Being an exclusive Nigerian passport user is a stain, and pain in the neck

Even dangote complains about it
Check his interview with Mo

While the others in this clique has codedly gotten passports from elsewhere thus mitigating the disaster involved on using that passport alone.

I use Nigerian passport exclusively (for now, cos I got no choice)

And I know the burden, stress
Visa palava, etc

See headache of getting a S.A. visa
When if I had a say U.S. or Canadian passport
I would have entered.
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Hokage001(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

This one sweet
See Savage response to a poke noser!!!
Lol���

2 Likes

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Divineayo(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
naijaguy123456:

You right, sebi na y your dad never got a wife. Only had baby Mamas. If only he had hustle right
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by udomas(m): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Nwanne, I'm solidly behind you. Add more volume to it please.

Zombiekiller010:

Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Maliqcious: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Moronic tendencies. ..who knows maybe you don't belong here.
chuose:
Chioma, I hope u know that Davido is a Freemason
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:49am On Dec 20, 2019
adewest1999:
grin Good for him.........he would forever cherish his parents for this........Nigerians what are we doing for our unborn kids
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by PhenomenalAustin: 1:46am On Dec 20, 2019
kemmy16:
if any of the parents is American citizens the child is automatically American no matter where he or she born.

Alright.. Thanks a lot smiley
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by PhenomenalAustin: 1:46am On Dec 20, 2019
frozen70:

Yes he did, but in this case, the father is already a citizen

He was referring to non citizens coming to give birth to get citizenship for their children when either of their parents are not

Alright.. Thanks a lot
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by PhenomenalAustin: 1:47am On Dec 20, 2019
flexyebe:

davido is an american citizen so its makes it easy for the baby.

Alright... Thanks a lot
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by 9jaRealist: 5:03am On Dec 20, 2019
He was an American citizen the SECOND he was born...
>
Re: David Ifeanyi Adeleke Is American Citizen Officially by Deo1986(m): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2019
DexterousOne:

They are already "great"

The citizenship is the icing on the cake

They know more than Any one the shitty state of Africa

They are all getting residency and citizenship across the Caribbean and America

!
While you commoners use the green cross
And the "commoners are using common sense to rule the country forever.. while you are shamelessly gallivanting other peoples country, aren't you daft?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial Vs Mike Adenuga Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.