Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns (412 Views)

Watch This: Which Mindset Do You Posses ? | Change Your Life In 6 Months / 80 Hustle Boss Ladies Mindset Quotes For Motivation And Success / What's Affecting My Productivity? My Mindset, My Location, Or My Village People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Halexgos3(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
I am planning to learn a hand-work to support my self. I am working right now but the work is not a work I can boost of having rest of mind, so I decide to learn a work that I can have my own office and tools.
But I want to know which one is going to generate more money for me " Barber or Fashion designer" thanks

Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Mbee247(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Anyone can give you so much money depending on how you do it,start small and dream big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Halexgos3(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mbee247:
Anyone can give you so much money depending on how you do it,start small and dream big.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by healthserve(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Halexgos3:
I am planning to learn a hand-work to support my self. I am working right now but the work is not a work I can boost of having rest of mind, so I decide to learn a work that I can have my own office and tools.
But I want to know which one is going to generate more money for me " Barber or Fashion designer" thanks

Go for barbing.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by youngsahito(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
fashion design...you will thank we later

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Both are good depending on
1. Your money
2. Your location
If you want to start a barbing salon, make it stand out,furnish it, you can even put a television so that your customers will be busy also the salon can be unisex..
If its fashion design, also package your shop very well and make sure you learn it very well.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Halexgos3(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
healthserve:

Go for barbing.
Thanks,I will be glad if you can explain the attribute toward it or the features of it
Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Halexgos3(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chimpretty:
Both are good depending on
1. Your money
2. Your location
If you want to start a barbing salon, make it stand out,furnish it, you can even put a television so that your customers will be busy also the salon can be unisex..
If its fashion design, also package your shop very well and make sure you learn it very well.
Yes I think you are right and it will more suitable to understand that fashion designer goes viral
Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Halexgos3(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
youngsahito:
fashion design...you will thank we later
thanks I will be glad too and even don't mind giving you an offer
Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Halexgos3(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Thanks to everyone that contribute to this Case of discussion, I really appreciate.
Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Mickolad(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2019
Go for electrician it's lucrative and futuristic just package yourself big contract ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Observations , Mindset To Whom It Concerns by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=Halexgos3 post=85088039][/quote] yes

(1) (Reply)

CBN Vacancy / An Adventuring Experience During The Lockdown / Join This FREE Copywriting Training NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.