Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Recent Business Administration Graduate In Need Of PPA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Business Administration Graduate In Need Of PPA (225 Views)

NPOWER: Change Of PPA / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recent Business Administration Graduate In Need Of PPA by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hello Everyone, I'm a recent Business Administration graduate from University of Ilorin with a second class upper, I'm currently seeking a PPA, where I can practice, learn and be exposed to different tools and techniques for elicitation, analysis, documentation and managing requirements to improve on my career. I am passionate about Business Analysis and have strong communication and analytical skills. I'm currently posted to lagos and I know and confidently say I will make a great asset to any team I join.
Re: Recent Business Administration Graduate In Need Of PPA by Bunk20: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sellout:
Hello Everyone, I'm a recent Business Administration graduate from University of Ilorin with a second class upper, I'm currently seeking a PPA, where I can practice, learn and be exposed to different tools and techniques for elicitation, analysis, documentation and managing requirements to improve on my career. I am passionate about Business Analysis and have strong communication and analytical skills. I'm currently posted to lagos and I know and confidently say I will make a great asset to any team I join.

Where in Lagos do u stay
Re: Recent Business Administration Graduate In Need Of PPA by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Bunk20:

Where in Lagos do u stay
Amuwo odofin

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Ssce Ond Nce Diploma Holders / Job Alert! / CIPS Level 4 & 5 Materials (new Syllabus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.