Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method (5152 Views)

Massive Protest By IPOB, Ambazonia And Oduduwa Ongoing At EU Headquarters In Bru / "Boko Haram And Herdsmen Are Working Towards Same Goal"- Gov Ortom / Ambazonia and Biafra joint Press briefing. 9/4/2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by theDEVILisHERE: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga its impossible ,its impossible absolutely impossible ...there is no possibility for that

impossibility is nothing to those who can impose an imposter president on idiotic masses

The possibility is not the issue cause as far as Britain and their Fulani house niggas are concerned
Their interest must be protected
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by mrvitalis(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

"...Thats if ipob candidate is not popular enough.."
Ojuckwu lost election even in his LGA
who then is more popular

Evil Nigeria/Britain would always manipulate election in their favour
Ojukwu was not popular for that election
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by Bialegend(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
mrvitalis:
Trust me Biafra is getting closer ,Igbo's are uniting ...3 years a go tell me about Biafra I would slap u ...today I convince people on the idea

My only issue is ipob ...the only way to replace the politicians u call sabo is to form a party ....let the Catalonia or Irish party ...the sole aim of the party would be simple ...win enough political sits so it can force for referendum

Talking on radio without legitimate backing of the people is like a joke and no one would take it serious

If the Niger delta vote the party then they are interested ...if they don't ...then they are not ....only true election can u get the backing of the people
Election in the zoo? are you for real? Who has ever rightly won election in the zoo? And you actually think the forces against IPOB in the zoo will ever allow it to win an election in the zoo? Please wake up from your malaria induced dream.

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by 9jabull: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
frankdoz:
Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method

Since the news about United States statement ordering Cameroonian soldiers out of Southern Cameroon broke, some Biafrans have been urging IPOB leadership to follow the methods used by Ambazonians, saying that this is how to get immediate international community's attention; stating further that Freedom is never given but taken. What they actually suggest is for Biafrans to pick up arms like the people of Ambazonia.

Yes, arm struggle is potently true in most cases of freedom fighting, but not entirely true when it comes to the Biafra question. Those comparing Biafra with Ambazonia are making great mistake. No one with understanding of history and its implications will place Biafra and Ambazonia side by side, not to talk of wishing that Biafra takes up the Ambazonian method.

Before Ambazonia took up arms against Cameroon in defence of their people, their entire people agreed and supported the move. Even their elected politicians resigned in protest against the atrocities the Francophone part of Cameroon is committing against them. There were total agreement between the people and their political leaders, just like during the earlier days of Biafra in 1967.

After the pogrom in 1966, when HausaFulani killed more than 50,000 Ndi Igbo and other Easterners living in Northern Nigeria. Easterners returned back to the East, and when Aburi accord was thrashed by the then Nigeria Head of State, Major General Yakubu Gowon, all Easterners resigned automatically from office they held in Nigeria, mandated Odumegwu Ojukwu to declare Eastern Nigeria a Republic Of Biafra. Biafra went on to fight a war of survival just like Ambazonia is doing today. It is pertinent to note that Biafra lost because the world was then in darkness, unlike now anyone can report every atrocities of the government. British government used BBC to lie and demonize Biafra as the aggressors, whereas Biafrans are the victims.

Those asking and demanding that IPOB should go the Ambazonia way are asking IPOB to repeat the events of 1967/70. This call is improper and currently unnecessary because Nigeria and Cameroon are not the same.
You need to place Nigeria on the table and understand her very well. IPOB is not only facing HausaFulani, they too are facing the Yoruba. South Westerns are cunning people who will always align with the North against the East for the sake of their stomach and juicy political offers. During the war, they fought alongside the North. Same thing they did against President Goodluck Jonathan. But in Cameroon, it is one against one.

Also, Southeast has leaders who will never support their own people unlike the Ambazonians. Southeast leaders will always support the Fulani caliphate against their own people. This means that IPOB leadership is wise not to use Ambazonia method when almost 98% of those holding political office in Biafra land are saboteurs and betrayals of their own people. IPOB is wise not to give them opportunity to wipe out their own people, and afterwards recruit online mischievous individuals masquerading as Facebook intellectuals to blame the deaths on IPOB. IPOB is on course moving to neutralize the powers of these Fulani stooges.

It is almost indisputable to say that the method of IPOB is the best, owing to the situation of things in Nigeria. IPOB's method moved from protest both within and outside Nigeria to a high-tech diplomatic approach. IPOB has maintained presence in almost the entire nations of the world, from USA to UK, from Russia to Japan etc. IPOB have successfully brought their case to UN. Should incase anything happens, IPOB believe will defend Biafra land, knowing that the world will be on their side. Now out of frustration, even without peaceful protest, Nigeria government moves around, going house to house and in work places kidnapping Igbo people, claiming they are IPOB members. All these are hastening the restoration of Biafra.
The end point is that just like Ambazonians are on the right track, Biafra restoration project championed by IPOB is also on the right track. The two scenario have the same goal in common, but requires different method.

There are different ways of solving a problem, it depends on the one you choose.
IPOB choose civil disobedience, self defence as enshrined in law.
Ambazonia & IPOB approach are all formats,
at the end Biafra will be restored.

#All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by Kamanuozuzu: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
mrvitalis:
Trust me Biafra is getting closer ,Igbo's are uniting ...3 years a go tell me about Biafra I would slap u ...today I convince people on the idea

My only issue is ipob ...the only way to replace the politicians u call sabo is to form a party ....let the Catalonia or Irish party ...the sole aim of the party would be simple ...win enough political sits so it can force for referendum

Talking on radio without legitimate backing of the people is like a joke and no one would take it serious

If the Niger delta vote the party then they are interested ...if they don't ...then they are not ....only true election can u get the backing of the people

U can't win any election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by Area4Area: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
All these epistles sef, everyone should should understand that Biafra can only come in two ways
By diplomacy
By picking up weapons
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by OruExpress: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

you didnt see then helicopter attack voters in the middle belt about a month ago? Nnamdi Kanu planned according to the reality that Nigeria is a failed state, it's a dead concept and its democracy is over. As people gradually realize that this is a reality, and not an insult, the wisdom in his planning becomes clear.

2 Likes

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:56am On Dec 21, 2019
South western will always align with the North against the East for the sake of their stomach and juicy political offers.
Look at what you used to qualified a whole tribe and you want them to queue behind you this life is all about give and take

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by allthingsgood: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Why Do you want to share country with people you hate,people that is destroying your nigeria image.

Nobody hates igbos except themselves
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by Tranquillity360: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
allthingsgood:

Nobody hates igbos except themselves
says by Igbo hater.
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2020
igbo should try to get presidency once you get presidency in 2023 you can get referendum i dont no why jonathan didnt do that. Also there allot of igbo politicians who still dont support biafra dure to the alliances with other groups we are also two mixed up sicne we been a country for so long. What do you say to people who mom might be igbo and das yoruba which side will they take. I think south and north nigeria will be the best bet but i feel dont know how we can incoprate middle belt. The isue is very complex.
mrvitalis:

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Amabazonia formely southern cameroon was apart of biafra but due to issues they broke away from biafra and that what i see happening with niger delta currently and i cant blame them that issues of southern cameoon should be a red flag to those who want to join igbo states within that region
9jabull:

There are different ways of solving a problem, it depends on the one you choose.
IPOB choose civil disobedience, self defence as enshrined in law.
Ambazonia & IPOB approach are all formats,
at the end Biafra will be restored.

#All hail Biafra.
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2020
I thonk an igbo man should change his name to taht of an hausa and then contest and then call for referendum
frankdoz:
Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method

Since the news about United States statement ordering Cameroonian soldiers out of Southern Cameroon broke, some Biafrans have been urging IPOB leadership to follow the methods used by Ambazonians, saying that this is how to get immediate international community's attention; stating further that Freedom is never given but taken. What they actually suggest is for Biafrans to pick up arms like the people of Ambazonia.

Yes, arm struggle is potently true in most cases of freedom fighting, but not entirely true when it comes to the Biafra question. Those comparing Biafra with Ambazonia are making great mistake. No one with understanding of history and its implications will place Biafra and Ambazonia side by side, not to talk of wishing that Biafra takes up the Ambazonian method.

Before Ambazonia took up arms against Cameroon in defence of their people, their entire people agreed and supported the move. Even their elected politicians resigned in protest against the atrocities the Francophone part of Cameroon is committing against them. There were total agreement between the people and their political leaders, just like during the earlier days of Biafra in 1967.

After the pogrom in 1966, when HausaFulani killed more than 50,000 Ndi Igbo and other Easterners living in Northern Nigeria. Easterners returned back to the East, and when Aburi accord was thrashed by the then Nigeria Head of State, Major General Yakubu Gowon, all Easterners resigned automatically from office they held in Nigeria, mandated Odumegwu Ojukwu to declare Eastern Nigeria a Republic Of Biafra. Biafra went on to fight a war of survival just like Ambazonia is doing today. It is pertinent to note that Biafra lost because the world was then in darkness, unlike now anyone can report every atrocities of the government. British government used BBC to lie and demonize Biafra as the aggressors, whereas Biafrans are the victims.

Those asking and demanding that IPOB should go the Ambazonia way are asking IPOB to repeat the events of 1967/70. This call is improper and currently unnecessary because Nigeria and Cameroon are not the same.
You need to place Nigeria on the table and understand her very well. IPOB is not only facing HausaFulani, they too are facing the Yoruba. South Westerns are cunning people who will always align with the North against the East for the sake of their stomach and juicy political offers. During the war, they fought alongside the North. Same thing they did against President Goodluck Jonathan. But in Cameroon, it is one against one.

Also, Southeast has leaders who will never support their own people unlike the Ambazonians. Southeast leaders will always support the Fulani caliphate against their own people. This means that IPOB leadership is wise not to use Ambazonia method when almost 98% of those holding political office in Biafra land are saboteurs and betrayals of their own people. IPOB is wise not to give them opportunity to wipe out their own people, and afterwards recruit online mischievous individuals masquerading as Facebook intellectuals to blame the deaths on IPOB. IPOB is on course moving to neutralize the powers of these Fulani stooges.

It is almost indisputable to say that the method of IPOB is the best, owing to the situation of things in Nigeria. IPOB's method moved from protest both within and outside Nigeria to a high-tech diplomatic approach. IPOB has maintained presence in almost the entire nations of the world, from USA to UK, from Russia to Japan etc. IPOB have successfully brought their case to UN. Should incase anything happens, IPOB believe will defend Biafra land, knowing that the world will be on their side. Now out of frustration, even without peaceful protest, Nigeria government moves around, going house to house and in work places kidnapping Igbo people, claiming they are IPOB members. All these are hastening the restoration of Biafra.
The end point is that just like Ambazonians are on the right track, Biafra restoration project championed by IPOB is also on the right track. The two scenario have the same goal in common, but requires different method.

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2020
igbos have always had problems even when you were living with your ambazonia brother there was issue this is not a nigerian problem. it seem like it goes way beyond that
horsepower101:

My brother I prefer the same but Some particular Nigerians who benefit from the current situation don’t want to restructure the country. That’s why they leave us no choice at this point.

Even Nnamdi Kanu once said he will reconsider his agitation for Biafra if they restructure the country. He said it weeks before they tried to kill him.

So my brother, the real problem is your Nigeria which I am sure you wish to see remain one.
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by caleboxylic: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2020
osazuwa23:
Amabazonia formely southern cameroon was apart of biafra but due to issues they broke away from biafra and that what i see happening with niger delta currently and i cant blame them that issues of southern cameoon should be a red flag to those who want to join igbo states within that region

Nothing like igbo states in Nigeria.

This new Biafra is for only igbo land and his people.

Others should form their own nation as they wish.

We won't return to a mini-Nigeria if, this current one ends. Nigeria is a failed nation and the minimum her citizens are asking for is restructuring along tribes.

Nigeria will end if they don't restructure along tribes.

1 Like

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by mrvitalis(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2020
osazuwa23:
igbo should try to get presidency once you get presidency in 2023 you can get referendum i dont no why jonathan didnt do that. Also there allot of igbo politicians who still dont support biafra dure to the alliances with other groups we are also two mixed up sicne we been a country for so long. What do you say to people who mom might be igbo and das yoruba which side will they take. I think south and north nigeria will be the best bet but i feel dont know how we can incoprate middle belt. The isue is very complex.
U must be dumb to think yorubas and north would vote an Igbo man as president ..they are so scared of the evil they did
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by AdaGod1(f): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2020
helinues:
Ipob members really tried for not putting up arms in Nigeria while some misguided Ambazonian took up arms in Southern Cameroon, still still both are not approaching their struggles in a diplomatic way.

When US senators passed the 72 hours ultimatum, I rubbishes the ultimatums, Nigerians who read only the part of Ambazonian story came for my head.. They never read about Ambazonian arms group that are destroying government facilities in the same region they are fighting for, killing and kidnapping health workers..

This same year, Biya organised national conference so that each regions can voice out their grievances, Ambazonian people bluntly refused to participate in the so called conference.

Yes, Ambazonian people are being marginalised just like Biafra people of Nigeria, but I think and believe things should be done in diplomatic ways..

If the Gambia ( African country) can take Myanmar government to ICC, then I see no reason why Ambazonian people or Biafra can't do the same..

Face off with state securities will always end with casuality.. In world politics, emotional politics dont really work most especially if you don't have reasonable natural resources in exchange for their interference..
baby boy so you get sense like this
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by Blackking98(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Thats if ipob candidate is not popular enough ....u can only rig where u are a bit popular ...u can't get 20% and be decleared winner when the other scored 70%

Ipob have dedicated members ,vote ,follow it yo the ward level ,follow it to the state level , that's how it should be down

Unless ipob is scared they are not popular
There is absolutely no other way

Nigeria and other nations would never take Biafra serious when the legitimate leaders are not saying anything

If ipob is not serious another organization would come up and form the party

People like me would fund them very well

Ipob as it is now is nothing but a joke
you can rig where you are not popular with the right tactic. Ask yahaya Bello and igala people to tell u what happened in their election.
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Effik ibibio ijaw urhobo annang ikwere ibibio isoko anioma should all have there piece in having there own nation within the east. What will the map of biafra look like because nnamdi kanu is still going by sattes when people asked him what the map will look like. The best best is for us to split between north nigeria and south nigeria because i never heard of a country splitting into more then two country
caleboxylic:

Nothing like igbo states in Nigeria.

This new Biafra is for only igbo land and his people.

Others should form their own nation as they wish.

We won't return to a mini-Nigeria if, this current one ends. Nigeria is a failed nation and the minimum her citizens are asking for is restructuring along tribes.

Nigeria will end if they don't restructure along tribes.

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by mrvitalis(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:
you can rig where you are not popular with the right tactic. Ask yahaya Bello and igala people to tell u what happened in their election.
It's impossible ...u can't right where u are not popular ...
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by Blackking98(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

It's impossible ...u can't right where u are not popular ...
lmao. Once again I refer you to yahaya Bello. Adios
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2020
I am not dumb nothing is im possible in this life but igbos bleeped up in not keeping biafra private and not being patient to think about getting preisdency in the early 60,s despite the people being killed which i know is a tuff people to swallow but ojukwu wasnt patient so he declared biafra when he knew that he wasnt prepared. igbos keep disclosing there strategy publicly and that why the enemy has created strategy and road blocks
mrvitalis:

U must be dumb to think yorubas and north would vote an Igbo man as president ..they are so scared of the evil they did
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by caleboxylic: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2020
osazuwa23:
Effik ibibio ijaw urhobo annang ikwere ibibio isoko anioma should all have there piece in having there own nation within the east. What will the map of biafra look like because nnamdi kanu is still going by sattes when people asked him what the map will look like. The best best is for us to split between north nigeria and south nigeria because i never heard of a country splitting into more then two country

I'm not interested in what happens to those non-igbo speaking part of South south geopolitical zone.

Anioma and other igbo speaking part of rivers, benue, kogi, cross river, Edo, and Akwa ibom states are part of igbo nation. Any other tribe that feels like joining the igbo in her new nation will be granted independence like Monaco.
We won't leave an inch of igbo land to any new republic.

All the tribes in Nigeria are free to form whatever nation they deem fit.
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by mrvitalis(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2020
osazuwa23:
I am not dumb nothing is im possible in this life but igbos bleeped up in not keeping biafra private and not being patient to think about getting preisdency in the early 60,s despite the people being killed which i know is a tuff people to swallow but ojukwu wasnt patient so he declared biafra when he knew that he wasnt prepared. igbos keep disclosing there strategy publicly and that why the enemy has created strategy and road blocks
Is your Yoruba strategy that everyone knows

Lamo you Yorubas really think hiding your (obvious) intention is smartness

Igbo man don't hide his feelings ...u can take that to de bank ...we are not contesting 2023 let north rule ...southern Cameron getting independent would increase the hope for Biafra ....relax
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by mrvitalis(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:
lmao. Once again I refer you to yahaya Bello. Adios
Yehaya bello had at least 30% base support
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2020
i am lost you said you are not going by states but you just listed six staes that have other ethnic groups in them that i just mentioned how can you grant indpendence but not grant an inch of igbo land to any new republic it makes no sense
caleboxylic:

I'm not interested in what happens to those non-igbo speaking part of South south geopolitical zone.

Anioma and other igbo speaking part of rivers, benue, kogi, cross river, Edo, and Akwa ibom states are part of igbo nation. Any other tribe that feels like joining the igbo in her new nation will be granted independence like Monaco.
We won't leave an inch of igbo land to any new republic.

All the tribes in Nigeria are free to form whatever nation they deem fit.
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by caleboxylic: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2020
osazuwa23:
i am lost you said you are not going by states but you just listed six staes that have other ethnic groups in them that i just mentioned how can you grant indpendence but not grant an inch of igbo land to any new republic it makes no sense

I said igbo clans in those states listed.

I said we won't allow any emerging nation from Nigeria.

Efik, ibibio, ijaw and others should form whatever nation they prefer without any igbo part of present South south geopolitical zones.

What do you think?
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2020
i am not even yoruba that the problem with igbos is that you live in this fantasy and think the east and nigeria is just made up three tribes when the truth is that allot of tribes in nigeria copy each other. Also we might be similar but we are totally different people respective of those few similiarties. igbos not keeping things secretly untill the right moment is why baifra backfired in 67-70 ojukwu wasnt prepared.ojukwu didnt form any strong alliances with other tribes before the war. southern cameoon could have been biafra but biafrans messed up and now the issue is turned to fighting nigeria as opposed to getting bakassi penninsula. Also it the same nigeria that fought to help get bakassi pennisula for you is now the enemey
mrvitalis:

Is your Yoruba strategy that everyone knows

Lamo you Yorubas really think hiding your (obvious) intention is smartness

Igbo man don't hide his feelings ...u can take that to de bank ...we are not contesting 2023 let north rule ...southern Cameron getting independent would increase the hope for Biafra ....relax
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by Blackking98(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yehaya bello had at least 30% base support
ok
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by osazuwa23: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2020
The only igbo part of the south south is igbanke in edo but areaas like delta apart from baylesa state should be it own nation but you also have these group i mentioned as well. Also united nation wont support more then two nation at minimum. I never seen a country in africa have more then two nations come from it. Realistically a northern and southern nigeria make sense
caleboxylic:

I said igbo clans in those states listed.

I said we won't allow any emerging nation from Nigeria.

Efik, ibibio, ijaw and others should form whatever nation they prefer without any igbo part of present South south geopolitical zones.

What do you think?

Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by caleboxylic: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2020
osazuwa23:
The only igbo part of the south south is igbanke in edo but areaas like delta part from baylesa state should be it own nation but you a. Also united nation wont support more then two nation at minimum.

USSR?
Re: Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method by mrvitalis(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2020
osazuwa23:
i am not even yoruba that the problem with igbos is that you live in this fantasy and think the east and nigeria is just made up three tribes when the truth is that allot of tribes in nigeria copy each other. Also we might be similar but we are totally different people respective of those few similiarties. igbos not keeping things secretly untill the right moment is why baifra backfired in 67-70 ojukwu wasnt prepared.ojukwu didnt form any strong alliances with other tribes before the war. southern cameoon could have been biafra but biafrans messed up and now the issue is turned to fighting nigeria as opposed to getting bakassi penninsula. Also it the same nigeria that fought to help get bakassi pennisula for you is now the enemey
Are u high ? Do u even know how bakasi was lost to Cameroon ? ...that was there compensation for blocking Biafra supply ...nigga get your facts straight

All south south groups under the Eastern region agreed on Biafra ..infact it was ijaws who pushed ojuckwu to the war

Ojuchukwu lost the war because simple because he refused to grant the likes of China and Russia access to South south oil

Hatred for igbos have been going on since the 1950s ...killing of igbos in the north in the 1950s , awolowo sacking alafin because of zik

Igbos came from no where and was almost dominating when the British employed based on merit ...igbos are the simple reason reason why u have quota system and federal character in Nigeria ...the igbo man is dominating even without political power talk more if giving him power

When the igbos are ready ... nothing can stop us ..we won't trust anyone like we trusted south south then that back stabbed us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks El-rufai For Update On His Son Enrolled In Public School. Gov Reacts / Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers / Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.