Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland (4254 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu / Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti / What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
As a confirmed omoluabi man from Igbęsa, Ogun State I was opportuned to travel to the east last week, Owerri to be precise thanks to a construction job we got.
I have never been to the east before having being born, raised and attended schools in Lagos State so It was a mixed feeling for me when we were contracted to do the job.
In terms of infrastructure, what my eyes saw in Owerri metropolis my mouth can't say it all. So many fine fine places and Buildings. Owerri is one of the most beautiful city in Nigeria if not the finest after Abuja and Lagos.
Below are some of the beautiful pictures I took while in the metropolis.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Inferiority complex of this eastern negros na wa

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
There is absolutely nothing in Owerri outside the modelled CBD. Once you depart the city centre, the rest is gully erosion.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/13/imo-gully-erosion-severs-road-cuts-off-community-from-owerri-town/

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Seun, rule 2 and 3 broken

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Christistruth03: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Why do they absolutely love to be pretending to be from the SW?

It is not as if the Almighty didn't give them their own gifts and homeland

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Rule 13 and 14 nko

Since you can't read common forum rules

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

I'm more Yoruba than all your entire godforsaken lineage. See this Kwara man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ihateheadslamer: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Try visit the nearest correctional facility in your neighborhood tongue
Ireportlive:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

I still can't understand... 6 geopolitical zone, many Ethnic groups but they won't let Yoruba of SouthWest 700km divided by River Niger to rest

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by GorillaApp(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Most people need to travel and see

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Try to visit the nearest correctional facility in your neighborhood tongue

Why is that, do you need a visitor in your home

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ihateheadslamer: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
I can personally cure your madness but the truth is that you can not afford my services tongue
Ireportlive:

Why is that, do you need a visitor in your home

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Rule 1 rule 20

Stop derailing and harrassing my mention with qoutes and report

It's a forum and everyone has right to comment

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I can personally cure your madness but the truth is that you can not afford my services tongue

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

The people provoking tribal and ethnic hate deserve long ban

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Rule 2 and 3 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy.

Using ethnic slurs against people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ihateheadslamer: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
You need mic to raise your voice higher they can't hear you properly bushman tongue
Ireportlive:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

The people provoking tribal and ethnic hate deserve long ban

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Lol

Ethnic slurs?!

Get Education kid

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You need mic to raise your voice higher they can't hear you properly bushman tongue

We shall see about that kid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Lol

Ethnic slurs?!

Get Education kid
an ethnic slur is a term designed to insult others on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality.

terms
Ethnic slur terms (“nigger”, “kike”, “kraut”) and other group-based slurs (“gay”, “spaz”)

Now, you and I who needs the education most? Olodo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ihateheadslamer: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Come close to me and talk this rubbish.

I'll use hot slaps to rearrange your face till you get sense tongue
Ireportlive:

We shall see about that kid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Come close to me and talk this rubbish.

I'll use hot slaps to rearrange your face till you get sense tongue

Naso keyboard warrior

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ireportlive: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

an ethnic slur is a term designed to insult others on the basis of race, ethnicity, or nationality.

terms
Ethnic slur terms (“nigger”, “kike”, “kraut”) and other group-based slurs (“gay”, “spaz”)

Now, you and I who needs the education most? Olodo

I wrote Negros which means black person not Nigger

Isn't it simply reading and comprehension

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mankindman:
There is absolutely nothing in Owerri outside the modelled CBD. Once you depart the city centre, the rest is gully erosion.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/13/imo-gully-erosion-severs-road-cuts-off-community-from-owerri-town/
There's nowhere in Nigeria you won't find gully erosion. This is erosion in ogun State below

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

I wrote Negros which means black person not Nigger

Isn't it simply reading and comprehension
When they use the same slang for your father I hope you won't cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ihateheadslamer: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nigeria is beating Sierra Leone 2:1 at the ongoing African cup of Nations qualification and if you don't mind your business, I'll send you back to Burundi tongue
Ireportlive:

Naso keyboard warrior

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Christistruth03: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

I still can't understand... 6 geopolitical zone, many Ethnic groups but they won't let Yoruba of SouthWest 700km divided by River Niger to rest

Let us Just thank God Almighty for putting the River Niger where he placed it
He Truly loved us all

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Ihateheadslamer: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
You are on colos kindly go and drink water you'll be alright las las tongue
Ireportlive:

MkpuruNmiri is not good for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by demmie1: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Point at a word that is a slur here, negro means black. And if you are really Yoruba, you will never say this "kwara man" you people can never change what you are

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by kernniejay(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Let us Just thank God Almighty for putting the River Niger where he placed it
He Truly loved us
Yes, God has already set the boundries and put everybody where they belong, but the greedy British had a different plan from God's. Nigeria will continue to have problems until we go back to the original plan of the Creator.

10 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demonstration Hits Abuja Road, As Nigerians Protests "Tinubu Must Go" It Is Time / Top Philantropists In The World Today / See Wahala: Nigeria Police Force's Published Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.