Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria (25448 Views)

NAFDAC Declares State Of Emergency On Bleaching Among Nigerians / Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware / George Akume Applauds Ned Nwoko On Malaria Eradication Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2019
okeyumez:
He should first fumigate his lust for women
W
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by RALPHOW(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2019
I wish him success in this laudable program, unlike stupid N38Billion for NASS renovation. Infact the 38Billion should be spent on the eradication of Malaria.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Dpaulie(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Everyone just dey pick wetin remain for ground, abi which one be "state of emergency on malaria " seems like these people dey gain from this their humanitarian service that those who you think are benefiting from it.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Felicity001(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Like seriously!!!? This man gots some balls! He wants to eradicate malaria in Nigeria? Hmm! I hope and pray he achieves this dream of his o because a lot of doctors and hospitals will definitely fight him to the very last because malaria is No1 and the highest cause of patronage doctors from patients
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Bellotelli: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Almost everyone around me is getting sick from malaria ds days... Am just recovering from one myself.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2019
source of wealth
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Keenmind2019(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2019
this gal just resemble my babe.. Im blessed asf

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by fatymore(f): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2019
Regina is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Paseus(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

You mean Regina will suck this man's dick

And also Kiss his mouth

Wow what can women not do for the love of money.

This is why olosho business is still the best.

No kissing, no skin to skin
No love attached, a round of bleep 100k plus

I can't turn to a fucking pussy for any ugly man
But some of you said ugly customers pay better

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by thatthing111(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2019
colestephan86:

Na wa o, this is my first time of seeing a very clear pic of this man.
And this is the man wiring and rewiring this chick. Oga o

grin grin grin

Money can make this life sweet ehn. Lol
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2019
DenreleDave:
How will this help me get a job now? This country sef, people wan work, no job.. The job wey dey are reserved for people dt doesn't need it, more like they are forced to work.

I need a job Pls, Lagos... Diploma in banking and finance... A degree too... Yet to serve.. Pls.... Pls Pls computer literate, excellent and fast in typing, experienced as an intern in a bank.

Pls quote me if any or pm me.

How I wish I can get a job in this fumigation stuff.. I'm based in lagos

Do you have any knowledge of fumigation? I might have an offer for you.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2019
ceeroh:

Do you have any knowledge of fumigation? I might have an offer for you.

No but I'm hoping to learn if available
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Petdagr8t(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2019
It's like Mr Ned don score like Pele, congratulations Mrs Regina more life to your foetus.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Kizzygentle: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
Regina fresh die, I swear!!!!!!

See wetin old man Ned dey enjoy!!!

Money is too good...
E dey burst ur head too ba
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Nigeria has been long been in a state of emergency with regards to malaria, so this publicity and audio senator has done nothing new...

Mr. Alexreports, what exactly is your paymaster campaigning for now, Delta state governorship??!... Abeg, make me hear word. tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by daddytime(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Smart man...I concur with his sentiments.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by thinksquad(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Is it just me or does the wife look stressed out , even her dress undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Asebaba1(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
so malaria is this one problem.

Nigerians have really suffered.

Leave malaria for us and give us light.

AT LEAST, INSECTICIDE IS CHEAPER THAN PETROL
Be happy that someone has thought of it, many millonnaires and billonaires are in this country, they should choose one thing too and make thier people happy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by kodred(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2019
This man is really riding on this girl’s fame. She didn’t have to be there. My precious regina is sad!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by gr8tone: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Please, where are we going to live for them to finish the project before we come back? I suggest we should all go to South Africa grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2019
$150,000 for research on malaria vaccine. Black man self.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Innovate07: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Reginal giving Ned the media attention he desperately needed. I pity Delta people that will not understand that this man is doing all these for political gains. A case of using your money to buy what you lack. Oga enjoy your new found fame o
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by femi4: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He should come and start in my area... Aswear those mosquitoes are assassins lipsrsealed undecided angry
clear your drains
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Metrofox(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

About 2% of your GDP is eaten up by malaria, what is the opportunity cost knowing that government is about optimization of resources?

__In Layman language:
Wouldn't you rather buy bread and cold Pepsi with that money for insecticide
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
femi4:
clear your drains
Come help me
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by DBossNG(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fumigating Nigeria ke! It is well.
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by Cmanforall: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
grin
If he truly made that statement, then he deserves a big laugh (somebody should help with that meme of a boy laughing).

How can you fumigated l Nigeria? And is fumigation the way to eradicate malaria?

Hope this is not a bruhahaha or advanced Ya*** lipsrsealed
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

edited
a lot of people quoting me and talking off point
Let me buy insecticide of 1 liter and tell me which mosquito will bite me. But buy petrol of 1 liter in your generator, it would go off by midnight, mosquito + heat will show you pepper.

They want to eradicate malaria when our healthcare is in shambles, when fake antimalarial drugs flood the market.

We are not asking for much. Give us ELECTRICITY

as long as our health care system is bad, malaria will continue to be a huge problem .
Re: Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria by ATTemi: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Audio fumigation I guess!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) / Benefits Of Zobo Made Without Sugar / Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.