Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. (5055 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2019
I need your candid advice on this pls.

My friend and her boyfriend are currently going through some rough patch in their relationship. She doesn't like sex, she hardly have the urge and even when she's having sex she feels so much pain. She hardly feels anything during sex, hardly gets wet and her boyfriend has a high libido and can run marathon for hours if given the opportunity.

Is there anything you could suggest for them
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by chinchonglee(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Spanish fly!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by 1kworks: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2019
They're incompatible in that area. They could try falling in love with people that have the same drives as they do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by godliman: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2019
If they were married I would have given my piece of advice, but since they are fornicators, their sin, their business. They are playing with fire. God is not joking, the wages of sin is still death, nothing has changed

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

My friend and her boyfriend are currently going through some rough patch in their relationship. She doesn't like sex, she hardly have the urge and even when she's having sex she feels so much pain. She hardly feels anything during sex, hardly gets wet and her boyfriend has a high libido and can run marathon for hours if given the opportunity.

The friend is YOU!

My advice?

Leave him!

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by nero2face: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2019
wrong combination, the guy will end up cheating on her...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Skmoda360(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2019
My dear you better leave him cuz you are the friend that's having low sex drive....

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by WonderManly(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Then give her volume: High the volume.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by bogdaddy(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Enter set, twosome is allowed!
mhizdebbygold:

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by MrStan11(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
godliman:
If they were married I would have given my piece of advice, but since they are fornicators, their sin, their business. They are playing with fire. God is not joking, the wages of sin is still death, nothing has changed

Bwaahahahahhahaha

This made me laugh real hardddd.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by echibuogwu(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2019
How do u know the guy has a high libido and can run marathon for hours Talk truth ooo
mhizdebbygold:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by vivypretty(f): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2019
I couldn't help laughing at the comments, from the one who said the truth about them being fornicators to the one who plainly stated that that friend is you and then one even said high the volume.
But seriously the two are incompatible in that area which is bound to create future problems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Starboytwo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Comments here are mad..

"Your friend is you" hehe see proverbs... Lol

BTW op " if your friend is not you" then how you take know say the man dey run marathon in za oza room?

Your Friend is you true true...

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by davillian(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Contact me we change sex drive for people cheesy....
We can turn you to a sex addict self grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Michelle55: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
What's with this my friend this, my friend that... Simply admit you are the ONE.... Haaaabaa!! There's nothing wrong with having low libido, it can be worked on... Probably your man ain't doing it right or you are simply not into him to let him explore every part of your body so as to give you the maximum pleasure you need.

Make Una drop this friend umbrella come 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by luminouz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Michelle55:
What's with this my friend this, my friend that... Simply admit you are the ONE.... Haaaabaa!! There's nothing wrong with having low libido, it can be worked on... Probably your man ain't doing it right or you are simply not into him to let him explore every part of your body so as to give you the maximum pleasure you need.

Make Una drop this friend umbrella come 2020

So have you found your NL mate? Or you're still single? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Bola146(f): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
godliman:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Bola146(f): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
godliman:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by luminouz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bola146:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What?
You posted twice and said different things. Make up ur mind
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Bola146(f): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
luminouz:

What? You posted twice and said different things. Make up ur mind
I laughed then I realized how true is that in this 21 century?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by luminouz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bola146:

I laughed then I realized how true is that in this 21 century?
Nice one.

Where are u based bola?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Kobicove(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

There's no point beating about the bush...

They are a mismatch as far as sex is concerned.

The best solution is to end the relationship now
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by elmagnifico411(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Your friend needs help. I got 3 options for her;

1, help your friend nack her bobo. (What are friends for? Her problem is your problem).

2, look for the guy called Kanyanmata here on nairaland. He’s got some roots that can be of help to your friend.

3, if 1 and 2 wouldn’t be considered, go in search for Jaruma’s line.

But as for me, I’d really like u to consider number 1. That’s the only way your friend can come to her senses and open her legs wide even without being asked to do so.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Bola146(f): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
luminouz:
Nice one.
Where are u based bola?
Ibadan
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by luminouz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bola146:

Ibadan

Lmaoooo...

That's where I am o...

Agbowo,UI side.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by seanwilliam(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Like if you know say the op na the "SHE"
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by LagosLander: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Do you consider yourself mature for sexual activities? Join Mingle & Tangle �+ . This is a group where people meet, interact, relate, make friends and as well date and even marry.
On this note, you are permitted and allowed to mingle, tangle and hook up with one another. Feel free to do so but you have to do that in a mature way with maximum respect to others dignity and privacy.

However, as you play the game, play with caution. Be very careful! Here is the link to join https:///DjWm92UJ14j0oefjDE6dJh
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by kestine(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
davillian:

Contact me we change sex drive for people cheesy....
We can turn you to a sex addict self grin

Lolz... Omo guy... This one off me...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Bola146(f): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...
That's where I am o...
Agbowo,UI side.
Dm me
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by davillian(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
kestine:

Lolz... Omo guy... This one off me...
Abeg hope say na auto on you set your system
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tell her boyfriend to go and pay the bride price grin grin. Might solve the problem
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Low Sex Drive. by Hhenryy: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

She has been circumcised while young.

That is one of the numerous disadvantages of Female Genital Mutilation (circumcision).

There is nothing the guy can do about it. But if he is planning to marry her, then he should think twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why My Orientation Finally Changed About Late Teen Girls / Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / Madly In Love With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.