Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko (88266 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by adetes: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2019
Waiting concern m

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2019
Her pregnancy or level of happiness is her business, and that of her daddy husband...

My own is... What manner of dressing is that to an official function??!... She should know better.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Daniel058(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by GamalNasser: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Nvc078:

And you think she will be happier with people like you?

My girl is very happy with me so shut up
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2019
That's nice
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Good. That comes after marriage for most so it's not a big thing.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by mhaki(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2019
So this girl allows this man to smash her?
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Parable007: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2019
GamalNasser:
This girl is unhappy I can see it
Go and make hr happy now.... why do we poke nose in people's business please... its her choice
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Mariangeles(f): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2019
All I have to say is, money alone is not enough to make one happy.

Like I've said, "time will tell..."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by DeckeyLyrical(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2019
This girl still dey act film?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by LoudlyMouthed: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Woto-woto hop han dan
Mk d Nozy Nigerians abeg take wan chair each. We have tori to diskus

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by GamalNasser: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Parable007:

Go and make hr happy now.... why do we poke nose in people's business please... its her choice

Be careful before
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2019
This billionaire cannot tell me he isn't giving Regina a head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by NaijaBoy213(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Abeg dis man and Adam's oshomole who fine pass?
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Alvin212(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2019
My name is Oduduwaaaaaaaa Adedeji
I'm from the Bush tribe of Ogbomoshooooooo.
My parents taught me how to do money ritual.

Roasted human parts
Grounded into powdery form.
Mix it with pap.
Drink it twice daily.
For 4months.
Then I will become a billionaire in Dollar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Sureman707: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Natural laws defiled... Just because money is involved... See fine woman with that can man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by blaque7: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2019
2 shemlez people!
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by kenodrill: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2019
She doesn't appear happy.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by millionboi2: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
Shakara will soon end.

Yellow pawpaw aunties will soon start audition to be Ned's next handbag.
Lol....money is evrytin ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by EmekaBlue(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2019
i sure aay Ned dey bury his head for those sweet laps tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Which kind nollywood village girl dress is this to an official function?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by luminouz(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2019
GamalNasser:

Seer of life. I Hail you undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Neoteny(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2019
Married and materially happy

But is she emotionally happy?

Is her soul joyous?

Who can tell but she?

Could she even tell?

When the soul is trapped within the prison of corporeal malfeasance, will conscience be conscious?

Could it fairly judge for itself...

....Or is blissful ignorance the mire of the soul?

I hope she's fulfilled, body and soul.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Phelixblaq(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2019
GamalNasser:

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by GamalNasser: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Phelixblaq:

Shut up

Shut up
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Shopatcandice(f): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Meanwhile na so so slim pictures of her she dey post, deceiving her fans. Making some to do the extreme just to be slim like her.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Champneys: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2019
Ned baba.
Nwoko baba.
Oti do l'oyun! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by izubext007: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2019
I Wish Am Her Younger Brother Or My Sister Her Freind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.