Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko (88245 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Realfrankie(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
The man is a good striker

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Robenna(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nne, Is This How U Live Ur Own Married Life, Alright

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by ensamy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
MONEY CAN BUY LOVE...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by BlackIP: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2019

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by EnaibeSam: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Womb watcher association of Nigeria (WWAN)

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by gwama: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
GamalNasser:
This girl is unhappy I can see it
It's not the money this kind of girl likes right? angry angry angry
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Legendguru: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Queenethofficia: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
hammerU:

yeah she lost the first one.

She thought she could chop and go, hence the initiation.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by DaRuud(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
lalasticlala:

How do we explain to kids in 2030 that this man is the husband to Regina not her grandfather
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by Shopatcandice(f): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Adanairaland:

Is she fat now?

No but the pictures she upload,she looks slimmer in them. And her fans have been asking her how she did it. Do you know how many of her fans go don dey starve themselves just to look like her.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by sinaj(f): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
armadeo:

Not even bored oh. She wants his money but doesn't want him.

Ever read of helga rolfe in chase series.

Same shit only younger and probably not a nymph.
that should be Joker in the pack by James Hadley Chase smiley
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by misterjosh(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Shuu, could this be love undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by ebullient19(f): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
She's so bold and proud of her husband
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by armadeo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:
that should be Joker in the pack by James Hadley Chase smiley

An ace up my sleeve
I hold the four aces
The joker in the pack.

She was in all 3.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by sinaj(f): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
armadeo:

An ace up my sleeve
I hold the four aces
The joker in the pack.

She was in all 3.
its long I read these books so I do mix them up.
I cant forget Helga tho, married an old man for money only for him to Bleep her up on the long run.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by merits(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=GamalNasser post=85070639]This girl is unhappy I can see it[/quote
Bro calm down, she is happy die.awon billionaire wife.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by toprealman: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
GamalNasser:
This girl is unhappy I can see it
Seer, don't go and see into things seeing you. Keep seeing what is not seeing you.
Re: Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko by rizwanali104: 3:46am On May 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.