Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

How Can I Get Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Him? (3949 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Him? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2010
Hmm op, when you said "HAVE HIM" one night stand? or keeping him for yourself? one thing is for sure. Sleeping with him but sorry you can't keep him.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by 190: 1:58am On Dec 07, 2010
tpia1:

i suggest you stop projecting the attributes of women in your area, on others.

obviously, your exposure has been very limited, hence your mindset.

the op said she wore her hottest outfits.

why does that annoy you?
grin grin grin

What would i do 2 this Tpia!@
Re: How Can I Get Him? by MMM2(m): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
waterworks:

@ MMM lol let me guess u have to test it on me first abi? grin
waterworks nt really but if u insisit i test de juju on u, u will prefer me 2 dat guy cos am more than good and also a (BIGSHOT)
No offence
Re: How Can I Get Him? by Omolola1(f): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2010
Nawa o, the guy az told u the truth, he lyks u but is not attracted, mayb u shuld just let him be
Re: How Can I Get Him? by switdick(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
Op,do what i'll do wen i c a gurl i like,simple,walkup2 him,chat him up,play,joke,laugh, etc,is it nt easy as spelling d word?lol, buh knw dat he may nt find u attractive,cos as a human being,he has his wants and u my dear may nt fill it!,so wat do u do? U simply move on like a strong lady dat u r, EASY like dat huh"! However shd u think otherwise,then we ve our proof, gender equality's a mirage!!!gudluck gurl'
Re: How Can I Get Him? by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 09, 2010
190:

she probably asked him for N20,000

and the guy refused to pay

Next up is to delete his number~

What I dont get is why do you assume women are always interested in money?
Re: How Can I Get Him? by benyboy(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2010
@waterworks, u jst cant end the thread like that, tells us what he did tongue
Re: How Can I Get Him? by deniyor: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
@poster,
come get me. I'm cheap and available. kiss
Re: How Can I Get Him? by waterworks(f): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ benny boy!

true talk i should not just end the post like that. hmm this post was made in december and its february now, i honestly dont even remeber what the idiot did. (the fine idiot) but one things for sure i did not get him and we are on good terms now sooo win win
Re: How Can I Get Him? by 197(f): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

What I dont get is why do you assume women are always interested in money?
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Get Him? by waterworks(f): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2011
@190 no oh! i did not ask him for money. We dont roll like dat over here oh. i think invited him for a party and he diddnt show. lol
Re: How Can I Get Him? by Areaboy2(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ the guy not showing up LMAO!!!

eeyaa!!
Re: How Can I Get Him? by waterworks(f): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2012
lol Niraland oh! lo9ng time no see. I just saw this post and can't haelp but smile. So i never got that boy lmao! He was fine sha!!!! the one that got away cheesy
Re: How Can I Get Him? by ucheike: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2012
did you get someone new?
Re: How Can I Get Him? by waterworks(f): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2012
not really oh. But its so funny how u can be soo attracted to someone at a point in time and later u feel nothing! like now a year plus later i remeber him being good looking but dont possibly see whay i was so obsessed or what could have possessed me to write this post. surely i must have been really into him.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by ucheike: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2012
Move on with your life, stop thinking about one person you weren't sure if he wanted you, don't ever limit yourself, it seems like you still haven't moved on
Re: How Can I Get Him? by badmrkt(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2012
@op check your arm-pit angry and mouth odour tongue, perhaps you have a bad breath that scares him away whenever you're around
Re: How Can I Get Him? by tpia5: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2012
When you grow older you'll understand wanting someone doesnt necessarily mean you have to get someone.

Besides, the saying be careful what you wish for, is literally quite true.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by SAFO(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
Seems like the poster has already moved on. Do you guys ever bother to read the thread chronologically before posting? Or are you in such a hurry to post, you're just mashing buttons on your computer.

I notice that a lot on here.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by ucheike: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^ Shut up you fool, she answered that she "Not really oh", stop acting smart when you're dumb
Re: How Can I Get Him? by kylee: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
hi dear why are u making a fuss over a guy who will never find u attractive, he just told u his mind since the both of u are friends why cant u just keep it that way than making urself a laughing stuff or a cheap material please be urself u are matured enough to know when u are needed and when u are not please let the guy be n allow him to look for those he is attracted to. let the sleeping dog lie. babe
Re: How Can I Get Him? by SAFO(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

^^ Shut up you fool, she answered that she "Not really oh", stop acting smart when you're dumb

Ironic. I see comprehension is not one of your strong points.

Maybe you should reread it again but this time read slowly.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by ucheike: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
SAFO:

Ironic. I see comprehension is not one of your strong points.

Maybe you should reread it again but this time read slowly.

You're a son of a NaughtyWoman

Follow the conversatioin you fool

ucheike:

did you get someone new?

waterworks:

not really oh. But its so funny how u can be soo attracted to someone at a point in time and later u feel nothing! like now a year plus later i remeber him being good looking but dont possibly see whay i was so obsessed or what could have possessed me to write this post. surely i must have been really into him.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by SAFO(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

You're a son of a NaughtyWoman

Follow the conversatioin you fool

not really oh . But its so funny how u can be
soo attracted to someone at a point in time and
later u feel nothing!
like now a year plus later i
remeber him being good looking[b] but dont
possibly see whay i was so obsessed [/b] or what
could have possessed me to write this post.
surely i must have been really into him."

U dimwit, did you even pay attention to the bolded

Not really oh, was just a response to not having someone now. You know it's possible that she can be single but still moved on.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by ucheike: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
SAFO:

not really oh . But its so funny how u can be
soo attracted to someone at a point in time and
later u feel nothing!
like now a year plus later i
remeber him being good looking[b] but dont
possibly see whay i was so obsessed [/b] or what
could have possessed me to write this post.
surely i must have been really into him."

U dimwit, did you even pay attention to the bolded

Not really oh, was just a response to not having someone now. You know it's possible that she can be single but still moved on.

The question for her was asking if she has found somebody else (moved on) and her answer was simple, NO, now I understand that you dont know your real father because your mother is a prostitute, but don't put your stress on me, gbam
Re: How Can I Get Him? by SAFO(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Are you really this s.tupid or are you just pretending to be?

Moved on,meaning as in she is no longer infatuated with the Bobo. Since that's the whole premise of the thread. Even if she had found somebody else she could still be obsessed with the guy but she clearly stated that she's not.

Maybe you really are just s.tupid.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
Oh well. . . *Next thread, please*
Re: How Can I Get Him? by arrived(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Op, try me. I'm hotter than that guy.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by eemmason(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
From the story and her comments, this story aint real, how could u not know w@ he did and decide to fool us all by saying; ''i think i invited him for a party and he didn't show up.'' there maybe many reasons y he couldn't show up for ur propposed party. You screwed up big time and that's cuz u aint real from the conception of this story of urs. I'm only happy for u cuz u got the attention u needed.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by waterworks(f): 4:49am On Feb 10, 2012
@SAFO TRUST ME IM AS CONFUSED AS YOU! Your are one hundred percent right and many people dont read before they post.

@Ucheike SAFO is right! have you found someone new? i said not really cos i diddnt want to start getting into the whole story its been so long. i have found someone else and definitely moved on!

@eemmason the story was real. i forgt wat d guy did partly because it was about 3 months later and i had moved on. Nairaland sef evry story is always "fabricated" is that the only word you people know? even when people come and bare their whole lives for much needed help evryone alwys jumps down thier throat and calls them liars. take a chill pill evrybody is human!
Re: How Can I Get Him? by eemmason(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2012
3months aint long enough to forget someone you once craved for even if it's nothing other than a fling, Just be real in ur new post as i'm wziting! @waterwork
Re: How Can I Get Him? by waterworks(f): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2012
i never said we were in love and i never said i forgot the person. i said i forgot what he did. if 3 months is not enough then me i dnt knw wat to say. since u are the one that was there when the story happened u now answer ur own questions ahh i tire! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difficulty In Falling In Love / 50 Sexy And Dirty Things To Say To Your Boyfriend / Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.