Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network (35324 Views)

Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Sirjamo: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ordinary primary health care centres, they can't build, they are there talking about multi billion dollar projects! Continue deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by AmuDimpka: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
mercyville:

Show evidence to back up your claim.
The state govt built it just like Akwa Ibom etc did in their own states using public funds.If you know any known,rich or popular persons who contributed,name them..

lie
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by GreyLaw(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
itsme01:
grin grin grin

funny people

Execitive exclussive list comes to mind

Look at you filled with vile hatred. Allow them develop and be happy about it! What kind of humans are some of you in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by GreyLaw(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
salt1:
I wish Igbos well.
Road network in the SE is easy to do because of the small landmass
No sir! It is actually the hardest because of the erosion. This is fact.
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by itsme01: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
GreyLaw:

Look at you filled with vile hatred. Allow them develop and be happy about it! What kind of humans are some of you in Nigeria?

what part of my comment got you this emotional.. stating the obvious about executive exclusive list or calling your people funny
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by mercyville: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Lol you also want to compare Edo to SE? there is nothing we won't see in this life. You cant even compare your Edo with your former Bendel neighbour Delta. Delta is by far more developed and successful than Edo can ever be, is it in terms of infrastructure or manpower, there is no single Edo man dead or alive as rich as Elumelu or Jim Ovia, so rest and stop flexing muscle!!

Which state in SW can you compare to Enugu in development except of course Lagos that FG built but Enugu was built by Igbos you slowpoke.

Igbos built Imo airport from scratch which happens to be the 4th busiest airport in Nigeria just behind Lagos, PH and Abuja (Edo airport nowhere to be found).
Igbo's built UNN which was the best university by records in west Africa.
Igbo's built z600 the first indigenous automobile manufacturing company.
Igbo's built the biggest market in Africa at Onitsha.
Igbo's had and still have the most successful indigenously owned shoe and clothes manufacturing outlets in Aba known all over the world (Aba made)..

We don't just brag we brag with evidence..

How can you compare any state in the Sw to the whole SE Igboland when only Ibadan is more developed than the entire
SE.Igboland is tiny and undeveloped..

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Lethal234(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
If this could be done I would really be pleased with the igbos. It's about time they realise their destiny is in their hands.
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by executive12: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Great. Way to go.
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Scottallen: 3:37am On Dec 22, 2019
pazienza:

Isn't Obuaku Abia state closer to the sea than Oguta?

Osemota in Oguta LGA is the shortest nautical mile the South East have to the Atlantic Ocean. It even have a shorter nautical mile than Portharcourt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Scottallen: 3:49am On Dec 22, 2019
pazienza:

Not according to the map of Nigeria.

The southern tip Of Abia where Obuaku is located, is closer to the Atlantic than any part of Imo state, including Oguta.
So Oguta cannot be closer to the Atlantic than Obuaku. Oguta is far away from the Atlantic.
Osemoto has the closest nautical mile to the Atlantic Ocean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Chigold101(m): 5:06am On Dec 22, 2019
fyneguy:

Lol Did you not read the collaboration with the FG?
where is the collaboration written...
Show me the place
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Glorifiednwafor: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
mercyville:

How can you compare any state in the Sw to the whole SE Igboland when only Ibadan is more developed than the entire
SE.Igboland is tiny and undeveloped..

Please explain how Ibadan(Yoruba capital) is more developed than Enugu for example??
Sometimes you people should pretend to be truthful please I know you are bunch of shameless liars but if you pretend to be truthful at least it will go a long way in salvaging the remaining pieces of integrity left in you.

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by mercyville: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Please explain how Ibadan(Yoruba capital) is more developed than Enugu for example??
Sometimes you people should pretend to be truthful please I know you are bunch of shameless liars but if you pretend to be truthful at least it will go a long way in salvaging the remaining pieces of integrity left in you.

Thank you sir for being civil.
Why everybody says Ibadan is more developed is because it has better and more infrastructures including roads than the entire SE.
We cannot compare Ibadan with only Enugu but the entire Igboland but if you think we can,name any infrastructure in Enugu that meets or compares with that of Ibadan.Thanks.
These are some of what Ibadan has that the entire Igboland does not have.

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Glorifiednwafor: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
mercyville:

[s]Thank you sir for being civil.
Why everybody says Ibadan is more developed is because it has better and more infrastructures including roads than the entire SE.
We cannot compare Ibadan with only Enugu but the entire Igboland but if you think we can,name any infrastructure in Enugu that meets or compares with that of Ibadan.Thanks.
These are some of what Ibadan has that the entire Igboland does not have.[/s]

My dear you are simply foolish, you are posting many GRA, NIGHT CLUBS as part of infrastructure and you are even shamelessly comparing brown roof Ibadan to the entire SE which makes you more of a simpleton with all due respect.

Do you know how many vehicle assembly plants in Enugu alone? I don't want to go into much details cos I can see you not so informed, even Abakiliki can be compared to Ibadan soon cos the town is developing with a reputable pace.
I repeat Apart from Lagos(no man's land). No other SW state is more developed than Enugu, all your stories about SE erosion and red mud crap is all propaganda and all propaganda expire in due time wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by mercyville: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

My dear you are simply foolish, you are posting many GRA, NIGHT CLUBS as part of infrastructure and you are even shamelessly comparing brown roof Ibadan to the entire SE which makes you more of a simpleton with all due respect.

Do you know how many vehicle assembly plants in Enugu alone? I don't want to go into much details cos I can see you not so informed, even Abakiliki can be compared to Ibadan soon cos the town is developing with a reputable pace.
I repeat Apart from Lagos(no man's land). No other SW state is more developed than Enugu, all your stories about SE erosion and red mud crap is all propaganda and all propaganda expire in due time wink
Stop being emotional, sir.

Ibadan just like the tiny Igboland has brown roofs but Ibadan is still very much developed than either Anambra,Enugu,Abia,IMO, Ebonyi or the entire SE.

USA has slums but it is more developed than all the countries without slums in the world.

Lagos has the most slums but it is still the most developed states in Nigeria.

You only mentioned assembly plants.... Ibadan has industries and 2 assembly plants too.

Onitsha is the most developed part...building wise...in the SE but it is not more than 4 GRAs in Ibadan.

Ibadan has more than 12 GRAs.These are well planned environment. Igboland does not have up to 8 altogether.

Ibadan has 2 standard stadia.

Ibadan has a few skyscrapers while the entire Igboland has none.

Ibadan has better network of roads than the entire SE.

.Ibadan has numerous malls and 5 mega malls.The entire Igboland has 4 mega malls.

Ibadan has research institutions more than the entire SE.

Ibadan has more modern buildings and estates more than any state in the SE.

Ibadan has more radio stations, fun gardens and parks etc.

If you think you are close to Ibadan in development. Say and show the evidences or pix.In all Ibadan will beat the entire Igboland.
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Glorifiednwafor: 6:01am On Dec 23, 2019
mercyville:

[s] Stop being emotional, sir.

Ibadan just like the tiny Igboland has brown roofs but Ibadan is still very much developed than either Anambra,Enugu,Abia,IMO, Ebonyi or the entire SE.

USA has slums but it is more developed than all the countries without slums in the world.

Lagos has the most slums but it is still the most developed states in Nigeria.

You only mentioned assembly plants.... Ibadan has industries and 2 assembly plants too.

Onitsha is the most developed part...building wise...in the SE but it is not more than 4 GRAs in Ibadan.

Ibadan has more than 12 GRAs.These are well planned environment. Igboland does not have up to 8 altogether.

Ibadan has 2 standard stadia.

Ibadan has a few skyscrapers while the entire Igboland has none.

Ibadan has better network of roads than the entire SE.

.Ibadan has numerous malls and 5 mega malls.The entire Igboland has 4 mega malls.

Ibadan has research institutions more than the entire SE.

Ibadan has more modern buildings and estates more than any state in the SE.

Ibadan has more radio stations, fun gardens and parks etc.

If you think you are close to Ibadan in development. Say and show the evidences or pix.In all Ibadan will beat the entire Igboland[/s].

Kikiki Igbo land don't have GRA that's your yardstick for development?, maybe you should ask Singapore and Hongkong how many GRA's they have, mehn you as just an irredeemable troll feeling yourself my guy!. cheesy

There are two standard stadia and one mini stadium in IMO alone than the entirety of Oyo despite its "large size"..

When Iwuanyanwu built his glass house at owerri it was only Lagos that could beat the skyscraper, I don't want to go further on this just rest cheesy.

I maintain Ebonyi state will soon beat your brown roof Ibadan take it or leave it.. grin

2 Likes

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by kettykings: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2019
mercyville:

Thank you sir for being civil.
These are some of what Ibadan has that the entire Igboland does not have.

One room tech incubators like the type I see in agidingbi and Ogba.

Is it in the number of researches or the research scope. The R And D of Tesla is bigger than all Tue research companies in Nigeria in scope and funding.

You mentioned shopping mall as an infrastructure? And left of Ibadan Airport that is now patronized by rodents and you didn't not compare it to Enugu airport that is the 5th busiest and most profitableprofitable

The Ibadan zoon is now an infrastructure? Don't worry just continue.
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by mercyville: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Kikiki Igbo land don't have GRA that's your yardstick for development?, maybe you should ask Singapore and Hongkong how many GRA's they have, mehn you as just an irredeemable troll feeling yourself my guy!. cheesy

There are two standard stadia and one mini stadium in IMO alone than the entirety of Oyo despite its "large size"..

When Iwuanyanwu built his glass house at owerri it was only Lagos that could beat the skyscraper, I don't want to go further on this just rest cheesy.

I maintain Ebonyi state will soon beat your brown roof Ibadan take it or leave it.. grin

lol

Mediocre stadia built by Okorocha recently? grin

Ibadan is a city and it is still beating all SE states joined together.

Post your foolish glass house so people can laugh their heads off.The tallest building in the SE is the ugly coffin-like hospital structure in Anambra.

You are just jumping from one state to the other with no tangible development.

The only developments in the SE are basically modern houses which Ibadan still have more than the SE.
Show pix of development and there will be nothing to show except those houses in a tiny space. grin
If you don't have real development in Igboland,what will you use to compete with Ibadan?Is it your funny Ebonyi or Anambra is far more developed than Ibadan without anything to show for that development except verbal and useless outbursts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by mercyville: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

lol

Post your foolish glass house so people can laugh their heads off.The tallest building in the SE is the ugly coffin-like hospital structure in Anambra.

The only developments in the SE are basically modern houses which Ibadan still have more than the SE.
Show pix of development and there will be nothing to show except those houses in a tiny space. grin
If you don't have real development in Igboland,what will you use to compete with Ibadan?Is it your funny Ebonyi or Anambra is far more developed than Ibadan without anything to show for that development except your usual verbal and useless outbursts that you always use to save face..

Even Ogun state beats Igboland in development hands down.

These are some developments in Ibadan.Let us see your development and laugh.

ROAD. NETWORK.

BUILDINGS.

MALLS.

SKYSCRAPERS.

ETC.

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Glorifiednwafor: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2019
mercyville:

lol
[s]
[/s]

If you don't have real development in Igboland,what will you use to compete with Ibadan?Is it your funny Ebonyi or Anambra is far more developed than Ibadan without anything to show for that development except verbal and useless outbursts that

Mugu Okorocha did not build those stadia OK, I have told you I don't banter words with a tender troll, you keep trying hard to market the brown roof republic but I bet you Abakaliki is soon gonna be more developed than that state..

No state in SW is more developed than SE except Lagos which is a no Man's land..

3 Likes

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by mercyville: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Mugu Okorocha did not build those stadia OK, I have told you I don't banter words with a tender troll, you keep trying hard to market the brown roof republic but I bet you Abakaliki is soon gonna be more developed than that state..

No state in SW is more developed than SE except Lagos which is a no Man's land..

lol
It is obvious that you are empty.

When you have these in the entire Igboland,hollar me.

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Osaze007: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Lol you also want to compare Edo to SE? there is nothing we won't see in this life. You cant even compare your Edo with your former Bendel neighbour Delta. Delta is by far more developed and successful than Edo can ever be, is it in terms of infrastructure or manpower, there is no single Edo man dead or alive as rich as Elumelu or Jim Ovia, so rest and stop flexing muscle!!

Which state in SW can you compare to Enugu in development except of course Lagos that FG built but Enugu was built by Igbos you slowpoke.

Igbos built Imo airport from scratch which happens to be the 4th busiest airport in Nigeria just behind Lagos, PH and Abuja (Edo airport nowhere to be found).
Igbo's built UNN which was the best university by records in west Africa.
Igbo's built z600 the first indigenous automobile manufacturing company.
Igbo's built the biggest market in Africa at Onitsha.
Igbo's had and still have the most successful indigenously owned shoe and clothes manufacturing outlets in Aba known all over the world (Aba made)..

We don't just brag we brag with evidence..

Are you aware ogun state alone makes more than the entire SE

Yorubas built Ibadan has the largest city in Africa they don’t brag
They built the first sky scrapper they build the first television station in Africa

They built the first university
Oyo alone is more developed then any south east city despite being larger than the entire south east

I’m not even using lagos because Yorubas transformed it from former capital to the 7th largest economy on the african continent

Your people will never be greater than Yoruba people no matter how much you try
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Glorifiednwafor: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Osaze007:

Are you aware ogun state alone makes more than the entire SE

Yorubas built Ibadan has the largest city in Africa they don’t brag
They built the first sky scrapper they build the first television station in Africa

They built the first university
Oyo alone is more developed then any south east city despite being larger than the entire south east

I’m not even using lagos because Yorubas transformed it from former capital to the 7th largest economy on the african continent

Your people will never be greater than Yoruba people no matter how much you try

Oh you are no longer Edo again because I have clapped your wings with Delta State, now you are Afonja spokesman.

Well a lot of nonsense that I don't know how to start debunking them, I know you are already aware of my unreadiness to go into the gutters with you that's why you are spewing trash upon trash. But the one that got my attention is the bolded, please how did the Yorubas transform Lagos to the 7th largest economy in Africa, how did the Yorubas do that and with which funds, and from what avenues did they get the funds, and these avenues how long has it been in existence in Lagos state answer me smart mugu.

If Igbos are to lead Lagos with its great potentials and huge incomes, it would have been the leading commercial hub in Africa right now and not some mediocrity Tinubu and his afonjas are doing to Lagos of today.

Yoruba transform tanka!!
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Osaze007: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Oh you are no longer Edo again because I have clapped your wings with Delta State, now you are Afonja spokesman.

Well a lot of nonsense that I don't know how to start debunking them , well I know you are already aware of my unreadiness to go into the gutters with you that's why you are spewing trash upon trash. But the one that got my attention is the bolded, please how did the Yorubas transform Lagos to the 7th largest economy in Africa, how did the Yorubas do that and with which funds, and from what avenues did they get the funds, and these avenues how long has it been in existence in Lagos state answer me smart mugu.

If Igbos are to lead Lagos with its great potentials and huge incomes, it would have been the leading commercial hub in Africa right now and not some mediocrity Tinubu and his afonjas are doing to Lagos of today.

You transform tanka!!

If Igbo that transform abia to the dirtiest city in the world
Igbo land that ogun state alone is bigger than

Go and transform Your self for

Yorubas have transformed Lagos period
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Glorifiednwafor: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Osaze007:

If Igbo that transform abia to the dirtiest city in the world
Igbo land that ogun state alone is bigger than

Go and transform Your self for

Yorubas have transformed Lagos period

Shut up your mouth if you don't know what to say, do you think Abia and Ogun get the same location from the federal government, or you this there is no federal government presence in Ogun state? Obasanjo was president for 8 years is from where you Edo riffraff that claims to know yet very empty, do you know the closeness of Ogun to Lagos has also helped the state with infiltrating and outpour of development from Lagos?? Fool...

With the money Lagos generates its not supposed to have huge slums and open defection spree all over..
Tell me again how the Yorubas transformed Lagos??

And by the way why is Edo lagging so behind Delta state in development? i thought both used to be one Midwest state..
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Osaze007: 1:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Shut up your mouth if you don't know what to say, do you think Abia and Ogun get the same location from the federal government, or you this there is no federal government presence in Ogun state? Obasanjo was president for 8 years is from where you Edo riffraff that claims to know yet very empty, do you know the closeness of Ogun to Lagos has also helped the state with infiltrating and outpour of development from Lagos?? Fool...

With the money Lagos generates its not supposed to have huge slums and open defection spree all over..
Tell me again how the Yorubas transformed Lagos??

And by the way why is Edo lagging so behind Delta state in development? i thought both used to be one Midwest state..

Lagos was starved off allocation for 6 years but Tinubu built it stronger

Abia actually received more allocation than ogun

But likes of Gbenga daniel and ibikunle Amosun Built ogun state

Today Oguns budget is at 450bn more than x2 of any Igbo state

Are you not ashamed and you think you can transform them ?

Under regionalism the same Yorubas were the richest Infact eastern was the poorest That’s why you destroyed regionalism

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Osaze007: 1:26am On Dec 30, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Look at this slowpoke Kagis was stsrved of what?? Hiw much is Kagis IGR ans wgich syste allocation comes close to it you filty rag?..

Lol you say Eastern was the poorest as at regional government yet Aba made was and is still the most popular home grown commodity that even people from Togo and Benin use to come buy shoes and clothes made there, UNN was built and at the time was the best university every Nigerian wanted to attend, IMO state built its airport internally funded from scratch to finish, Anambra built the biggest market in Africa, Enugu has coal that no other state in Nigeria could boast of which was used to power trains.. Keep fooling yourself..

I repeat the Obasanjo effect and the closeness to Lagos state helped build Ogun state and not the governors jargon you are talking about, do you know that ojodu berger is in Ogun but people living there say they are in Lagos state because of its closeness??.

I ask you again why is Edo state full of poor bleaching mugus and harlots while Delta is full of Billionaires and Millionaires, I thought they both were of old Midwest state

Obasanjo effect ?

You must be delusional

Be creating excuses to hide your inefficiency

Yorubas are heads and shoulders above you period

Your entire regions budget is ngn900bn

South west alone is 2.2trn

Yeye Dey smell

Edo has a functioning airport with 5 airlines
When an Igbo state has such I will take you serious
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Osaze007: 1:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Keep talking rubbish while efo keep going backwards than her contemporary in Delta.

I am not givjg you any excuses all I have state is fact that can be verified, yoruvad ate only the greatest beneficiary to one Nigeria, cos I cannot imagine having a president for 8 years who dealt with my tribe and caused someone Ibeto to run out of business coupled with closing down of the portharcourt seaport just to bring more traffic to Lagos, what would he not do for his state Ogun and other SW states??. im just stating things in a lay man's form for you but I guess you are a small boy and can't see what I'm telling you until Igbo's have their Biafra then you can come back 15 years later to ask me how far. Until then how is Edo as compared to Delta cos I can see you are always avoiding that part, you know there is nothing you will do in this life that can make Edo measure up to Delta state in development and revenue cos you lits are lazy as Bleep!! Na women dey feed una.

Ibeto loss favoured Dangote a Fulani man

That has nothing to do with greatness of Yoruba speaking states

Nigeria favours all those who develop themselves

You think it’s not favourable because you fail to develop yourself

Yorubas develop themselves and they have geographical advantages
The are gateway to the sea and ecowas

Even Azikwe knew hence was hell bent on ruling Yoruba land where he was sacked eventually

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyo-ita Returns To Work After Rejection Of Retirement / Speaker Gbajabiamila Receives Allen Onyema, Air Peace CEO In His Office (Photos) / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.