Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network (35251 Views)

Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by youngGodson: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
SisterFire:
....Ebe nigeria juru Igbo ,umuigbo anyi aga aju onwe anyieee ? grin grin
mba nu

3 Likes

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Ben404040: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
ukahrawah:
This is the all important news we SEasterners want to hear.

We have all it takes to be great. Rail/gas pipeline networks across the SE zone, men this is all it takes to turn things around.

Everyone should please keep their eyes on these all important projects. We can do it. Kudos to these great sons & daughters of SE.
Imagine a rail line across the SE. Chaiii nna mehn...make I enter Awka buy charger I de come now.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Ttipsy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ben404040:

I ask same question
Someone say its same reason one Private company was stopped from repairing Ajaokuta road as their CSR
OK let see how they stop this one.. the only problem here is financing not even FG
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Butoneday2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
SisterFire:
... grin grin grin
Onye mara na chukwu di Igbo mma ya si " o'mpa"
O'Mpa grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by DrChukki: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
SisterFire:
....Ebe nigeria juru Igbo ,umuigbo anyi aga aju onwe anyieee ? grin grin

Nwanne m mba oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Osobi32(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
nero2face:
I've always prayed that one day the Igbos will realize they don't need de Federal Govt to fix our region, if not for division and selfishness, the Igbo indigenes can fix whatever problems in the region within 4yrs, we're rich, we're gifted, we're blessed by Chukwu Abiama, I pray for the day to come fast when Igbos will stand up to fix their region by themselves. and set an example to the other regions why they're called THE IGBOS !!!
I pray so too, I know once we start to fix things in Igbo land the government will come up with a policy that will frustrate our effort.

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by SisterFire(f): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Butoneday2:
O'Mpa grin grin
... grin cheesy otua ka oga adi

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by SisterFire(f): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Individual to construct in Igbo land but government to construct in West and North.... please where is Nnamdi Kanu ......hurry up....local girl is disappointed in Nigeria
... happy birthday dear
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by CSTR2: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
mercyville:

It is still an audio thing.We pray it materialises.
Awon Osuites have a lot of catching up to the Afonjazees to do..
Really?

Can you give us one example of a port or railway that was built by afonjazzy people?

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Priwillo: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Finally, igbos are getting their shit together.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Henry22(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
SisterFire:
... grin grin grin
Onye mara na chukwu di Igbo mma ya si " o'mpa"

O'mpa grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Mrexcell(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
pazienza:

Not according to the map of Nigeria.

The southern tip Of Abia where Obuaku is located, is closer to the Atlantic than any part of Imo state, including Oguta.
So Oguta cannot be closer to the Atlantic than Obuaku. Oguta is far away from the Atlantic.

Pls go do a proper research about this I have read a comprehensive analysis about the oguta lake and another river that connects anambra state which I can't remember now.
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by kikake: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrStan11:
Nice one

Wow

FTC

Hopefully, the rail lines are made to join urban centers as done in Europe and the Americas.

Example, from Onne to Aba to Owerri via Orlu to Nnewi to Onitsha.
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by herich(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
CSTR2:

You should wait for it to happen, before bragging.

Mere,,,,, Igbo Amaka sounds like a bragging word to you.
When the west refer themselves as the most sophisticated and educated in country,,, no one gives a damn if they're bragging or chest beating words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by OyiboPep: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Individual to construct in Igbo land but government to construct in West and North.... please where is Nnamdi Kanu ......hurry up....local girl is disappointed in Nigeria
Happy birthday!
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by mercyville: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
CSTR2:

Really?

Can you give us one example of a port or railway that was built by afonjazzy people?

Odua estates,Ibadan.
Banana Island,
Eko Atlantic.
Lekki seaport.Wemabod etc
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by NGpatriot: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
CSTR2:

Illiterate.
I even helped your ministry by giving you a suitable analogy.

Anybody with a brain would shut up and take note.
But not you.

The onus is on you to prove them wrong, you dumb illiterate.
[/s]

Only illiterates like you spew lies and rubbish that they can not support with proof.

Keep quiet, don't spew rubbish that you can not back up with facts, it's not other people's job to prove your point for you.

Stop lying, stop making up fake rubbish and den say den say gist like market women.
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by stanleyamaziro(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
mrvitalis:
This is what we need ...they should cost the project ...let's all invest and get shares depending on how much we invest

We Igbo's can raise 10 trillion per year
Wow. This is brillant. How do we take this up? Any idea Anyone?
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by stanleyamaziro(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
gloriaunobi:
It is the first stare govt built airport in Nigeria. Built in 1992 by Sam Mbakwe, and upgraded to an intl airport in 2015 by PMB
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by XANDERBOY85: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
nijabazaar:
If this should happen, mehn. SE will be Tuggling between looking like Taiwan or Singapore.

All we need in Igboland is at least one working int'l airport; rail access to at least one deep seaport; gas/coal-fired power plants (can be located in Imo and Anambra for gas and Enugu for coal) for constant and guaranteed power supply; and security (to flush out the bastards that may want to troop down to the east to kidnap, rob and engage in wanton slaughter)! With these critical economic enablers in place, fast-paced and accelerated socio-economic development will be witnessed comparable only to what was experienced in the east from the early 60s right up till '66!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Butoneday2(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
SisterFire:
ise
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Butoneday2(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
SisterFire:
nwanyi oma kedu ka i mere

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Nwaonyishi69: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by XANDERBOY85: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
NGpatriot:

You just copied my brain, I was expecting him to come up with his fake facts.

I think playing the victim game is a coping mechanism for them.

Dude, mind what you post on this thread! Nigerians like you that claim Alaigbo/Ndigbo has been and are being treated equally with say the core muslim north and south-west and hence have nothing to complain about, are truly wicked and part of the problem! A people are telling you where the shoe is pinching them, and you (a none-Igbo) is standing up to declare they are just crying wolf and 'playing the victim game'....impying they've never had it so good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by XANDERBOY85: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
delawal:
Igbo's come home.
Igbo's come together
let's develop the east
let's create a Singapore inside Nigeria
let's improve our life and welfare
we can do it by ourselves
let's stop waiting for them
because they don't care
come one, come all

pls Igbo musicians can try put this into a song or jingle.

Bros, it's already been done! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yul2-4mc6mg
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by obicentlis: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
catoluy:
Watch as federal government will rush and stop this plan. Fashola stopped Nnaji from using his Geometric Power technology from supplying Abia power and electricity. Many Igbos still don't know what's going on this country. Your federal roads in SE; where governors and even individuals have written to the ministry of works and housing...allow us to fix this road for free if you don't want to do it, we will pay for it. They say no. Same with Enugu airport, allow us to fix the airport to bring it to Lagos and Abuja level, for free with our money, they say no. Then do it, they refuse.
Lies from the pit of hell. For your information, abum onye Igbo.
It's an Igbo man that stopped Barth Nnaji from actualization of the Geometric Dream, his name is Sir Emeka Offor, through his investment in EEDC. Fashola as power minister, reconciled these people.
Don't mislead people deliberately. It is a great sin
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by Mightyhaiz: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
SisterFire:
...Amukajara akaja na ngada GI .. kiss

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by XANDERBOY85: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
CSTR2:

Stop electing nitwits like obiano, ihedioha , ugwuanyi or ikpeazu.

Any candidate without atleast a Master's degree, and years of experience and integrity in the economic or legal private sector should not be elected governor.

The south east need to raise the standards higher than the federal level to get quick results.

Given the way partisan-politics is done in this country, i think you'll find the Igbo masses/electorate (like those of other regions) have little or no say in who is thrown up as the party flag-bearer and goes on to 'win' election!
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by XANDERBOY85: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Are you serious?? I have been praying everyday that if we can have our seaport that is called our own, I would be happy everyday of my life, that is when I will say we are complete as a GIANT IGBO nation. We Igbo's have suffered a lot which has actually helped mould us into being homegrown and home focused, we shall get there by God's grace, the same God that 99.9% Igbo's call upon unlike other tribes that have both Christian and Muslims in equal numbers, that same God will remember us for good..... Iseeee!

Igboland is not landlocked...and i'm not referring to Port Harcourt here! The only thing preventing Igboland from building its own seaport is funding, will power, and toxic Nigerian politics of envy, ethnicity and hate!

1 Like

Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by XANDERBOY85: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Amanda4life:
Please also try to get rail line from Abuja , Lagos to abia, river state , cross river, akwaibom

Although this one is gonna be bad market for GUO, ABIA line.GIGM, CHISCO, PIECES transportation line

I mean PEACE =Pieces

This is where our entrepreneurs need to think outside the box! What's stopping all these transportation moguls you mentioned from coming together to form a consortium that will build railways to these destinations you mentioned, or at least buy controlling stake/equity in any similar project?

Given natural progression, one would have expected a then thriving coy like Ekene to graduate to owning an airline, but we hardly hear of them nowadays!
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by XANDERBOY85: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
tungamaje:

You are absolutely right. I was then a student in Abia State (then part of Imo State) and listened to the launching on radio. Even our teachers made us pay some tokens toward the project

I suppose that was your lunch money for the day! No kpuff-kpuff and coke! wink
Re: South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network by SisterFire(f): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Butoneday2:
nwanyi oma kedu ka i mere
ha di mma cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested / Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility / EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.