Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills (3377 Views)

Leaked Docs Suggest WW3 As NATO Army Ready For China, Russia May Take On Germany / Finnish And Swedish Leaders To Hold Joint Press Conference On NATO Membership / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
China, Iran and Russia will hold joint naval drills starting on Friday in the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Oman, China’s defence ministry said on Thursday, amid heightened tension in the region between Iran and the United States.

China will send the Xining, a guided missile destroyer, to the drills, which will last until Monday and are meant to deepen co-operation between the three countries’ navies, ministry spokesman Wu Qian told a monthly news briefing.

The drill was a “normal military exchange” between the three armed forces and was in line with international law and practices, Wu said.

“It is not necessarily connected with the regional situation,” he said, without elaborating.

The Gulf of Oman is a particularly sensitive waterway as it connects to the Strait of Hormuz - through which about a fifth of the world’s oil passes - which in turn connects to the Gulf.

The drills are also coming at a time of fraught tensions between the United States and Iran.

Friction has increased since last year when U.S. President Donald Trump pulled the United States out of Iran’s 2015 nuclear deal with six nations and re-imposed sanctions on the country, crippling its economy.

Washington has proposed a U.S.-led naval mission after several attacks in May and June on international merchant vessels, including Saudi tankers, in Gulf waters which the United States blamed on Iran. It denies the accusations.

Tension has risen in the region not only over Iran’s disputed nuclear program but also over a September attack on Saudi oil facilities blamed on Iran by the United States and Saudi Arabia. Iran also denies involvement.

The Indian Ocean and Gulf of Oman are key areas for international trade and maintaining security in the waterways is an important task, Brigadier General Abolfazl Shekarchi, spokesman for Iran’s armed forces, said on Wednesday, according to the official IRNA news agency.

“This drill will take place for supporting and increasing experience in the security of international trade in the region,” he said.

China has close diplomatic, trade and energy ties with Iran.

But China also has good relations with Iran’s regional rival Saudi Arabia, meaning it has long had to tread a fine line in a part of the world where it has traditionally exerted far less sway than the United States, Russia, France or Britain.

Chinese President Xi Jinping is likely to visit Saudi Arabia next year as it is the host of the 2020 G20 summit.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/26/china-russia-iran-hold-joint-naval-drills/
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by leofab(f): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2019
America will peer their pants

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Olominira(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2019
There wouldn't be any war, because US+All dead and living EU wouldn't dare the combination of Russia, North Korea and China,
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
That means there will be pandemonium in Washington, London, Paris, Tel Aviv, Riyadh & all NATO capitals in the world - with the exception of Berlin, since the Germans are now wise as serpents and harmless as doves. grin

Yes, the Germans now know who their true enemies are. They are just playing along with the Paper-Tiger until her useless Petro-Dollar kaputs. grin

5 Likes

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by dermmy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is good for Iran.

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Olominira(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
dermmy:
This is good for Iran.

Iran is not Africa brother, look at what they did to Libya. They are planning same to Iran and by extension to China economically. They dare not attack Iran first. I still believe Iran got the technology they used to bring down the US drone from Russia.

2 Likes

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Efewestern: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Olominira:

Iran is not Africa brother, look at what they did to Libya. They are planning same to Iran and by extension to China economically. They dare not attack Iran first. I still believe Iran got the technology they used to bring down the US drone from Russia.

You misquoted him, he said this drill is good for Iran, meaning, Iran needs this co-operation more than China and Russia.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by dermmy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Olominira:

Comprehension problem undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Olominira(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Efewestern:

You misquoted him, he said this drill is good for Iran, meaning, Iran needs this co-operation more than China and Russia.
We are saying same thing. I was saying Iran is not Libya/Africa without major power support

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Olominira(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
dermmy:

Comprehension problem undecided
I got him perfectly. They was used to refer to US/France in particular

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Efewestern: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Olominira:

We are saying same thing. I was saying Iran is not Libya/Africa without major power support

Apologies, never saw it that way.

@bolded Libya at the beginning had Russia, who later pulled out, it will be foolish for any nation to rely on another for self defense.

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2019
Efewestern:

Apologies, never saw it that way.

@bolded Libya at the beginning had Russia, who later pulled out, it will be foolish for any nation to rely on another for self defense.
Lolllllll. Australia is so foolish.
In my post on other forums, China's Ministry of defense told reporters that Australia overestimates its national strength(Because Australia claims that Chinese warships are spying on Australian warships in Fiji). What's more ridiculous is that Australian netizens replied to me that if China invades Australia, they will use guerrilla warfare to make Chinese Army mired in war. Then wait for American help. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
cnboy90:

Lolllllll. Australia is so foolish.
In my post on other forums, China's Ministry of defense told reporters that Australia overestimates its national strength(Because Australia claims that Chinese warships are spying on Australian warships in Fiji). What's more ridiculous is that Australian netizens replied to me that if China invades Australia, they will use guerrilla warfare to make Chinese Army mired in war. Then wait for American help. grin grin grin grin
Please STUDY how technology improve Economy, quality of manpower, and military capabilities.

Neither Russia that still depend on US technology, or China that REFUSE to empower their own population for fear of LATENT mass revolt, or still the LITTLE rocket man of North Korea, can mobilise to challenge America and their allies. Trump can easily SWITCH OFF their Internet, & few more sensitive stuff.

Stop hating your betters. LEARN to be like them.

2 Likes

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by seunny4lif(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin
You think Russia military depends on America internet?
You are a joke
China already can cut herself off WWW
Subduer:

Please STUDY how technology improve Economy, quality of manpower, and military capabilities.

Neither Russia that still depend on US technology, or China that REFUSE to empower their own population for fear of LATENT mass revolt, or still the LITTLE rocket man of North Korea, can mobilise to challenge America and their allies. Trump can easily SWITCH OFF their Internet, & few more sensitive stuff.

4 Likes

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:

Wow, look, which backward third world country is talking about China(LATENT mass revolt?? I only fear large-scale nigger begging in China. LOL). I'm not looking down on you backward country. It's just that we live in different dimensions of the universe. hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nairaland has too many of Indomie generation. When the shiit hits the fan, ít ain't gonna be on social media.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
seunny4lif:
grin
You think Russia military depends on America internet?
You are a joke
China already can cut herself off WWW
So what are they waiting for? Please educate me on this.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:

So what are they waiting for? Please educate me on this.
OK, I know that the backward countries can't understand the game between the world powers, so we don't discuss the world powers.

Just now you laughed at North Korea... But as I know, North Korea can made nuclear weapons and has rocket technology. So please.... What is there to discuss about you backward country? Boko?

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
cnboy90:

Wow, look, which backward third world country is talking about China(LATENT mass revolt?? I only fear large-scale nigger begging in China. LOL). I'm not looking down on you backward country. It's just that we live in different dimensions of the universe. hahahaha.

No one begging anyone to come to loot Africa, in whatever guise. But some diamonds are not forever.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
cnboy90:

OK, I know that the backward countries can't understand the game between the world powers, so we don't discuss the world powers.

Just now you laughed at North Korea... But as I know, North Korea can made nuclear weapons and has rocket technology. So please.... What is there to discuss about you backward country? Boko?
Please be serious! Show me bicycles made by your little rocket man, beside executing his uncle.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:

No one begging anyone to come to loot Africa, in whatever guise. But some diamonds are not forever.
China begins work on free-of-charge transport university for Nigeria

http://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/china-begins-work-free-charge-transport-university/

Chinese firm to support Nigeria in building first transportation university

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-12/03/c_138602801.htm

========================================

Many times, I envy your backward countries, your happiness is very simple. Although we live in different dimensions. But I do hope. your country is at least like North Korea. There can be a technology worth discussing.

1 Like

Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:

Please be serious! Show me bicycles made by your little rocket man, beside executing his uncle.
Lol. calm down. This is reality. North Korea is really more advanced than your country.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
cnboy90:

Just now you laughed at North Korea... But as I know, North Korea can made nuclear weapons and has rocket technol
ogy. So please.... What is there to discuss about you backward country? Boko?
Yes indeed! Backward countries that import AK47, the only EXPORT product by which your allies hope to subdue America, and dominate the world.
Backwards countries also see how TheWallStreet rules the Boardroom in Shanghai with their technology and stuff.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
cnboy90:

Lol. calm down. This is reality. North Korea is really more advanced than your country.

Please show me spoons made in North Korea, not weapons for INTIMIDATING rural folks, like rolling Tanks on students at Tianamen Square.
If you want to COLONISE Africans in this century, you just have to be creative.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:

Yes indeed! Backward countries that import AK47, the only EXPORT product by which your allies hope to subdue America, and dominate the world.
Backwards countries also see how TheWallStreet rules the Boardroom in Shanghai with their technology and stuff.
Wow. Even you backward countries also can make AK-47?

Oh sorry, North Korea can make submarines and export them to Vietnam. North Korea also make cannons and exports them to Iran.

Even North Korea is more advanced than your country. grin
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:

Please show me spoons made in North Korea, not weapons for INTIMIDATING rural folks, like rolling Tanks on students at Tianamen Square.
If you want to COLONISE Africans in this century, you just have to be creative.
Wow, I only care about your Boko.

Can you say that you have any skills in you backward countries? Like North Korea's rocket technology? grin
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
University of Transportation. Great, even in a desert. Twenty-five year old Euro-coloniser could do better. You see, we were both colonised by Superior logic.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
cnboy90:

Wow, I only care about your Boko.

Can you say that you have any skills in you backward countries? Like North Korea's rocket technology? grin
Book Haram is just punishing dumb niggers, ULTIMATELY, making them wiser.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Now you're welcome to this PRECIOUS LIBERTY, in Nairaland, more precious than luxurious BONDAGE.
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:

Book Haram is just punishing dumb niggers, ULTIMATELY, making them wiser.
Oh, so you avoid technical topics?
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by cnboy90(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Subduer:
Now you're welcome to this PRECIOUS LIBERTY, in Nairaland, more precious than luxurious BONDAGE.
Tell you a secret.... Obama's brother has lived in Shenzhen for 18 years. grin grin grin
Re: China, Russia And Iran To Hold Joint Naval Drills by Subduer: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Seun I de see as you just de watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Orders Russians Abroad To Return Home As He Prepares For World War III / Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / South Africa Vs Naij Vs Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.