Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today (14419 Views)

Kanu Not Comfortable With Arteta As Arsenal Substantive Head Coach / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Dpaulie(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arteta cannot solve arsenal problems

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Mydazz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Our Youth Corper Manager
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by alfasexy: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Welcome back Arteta.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by smpapa(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
They always have problem..... To announce again na gbege....
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by jbcul4ril(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hopes he comes with Guadiola wand to succeed
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by fourhayz: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by lucky4west: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
though i do not have anything against Arteta nor Arsenal afterall other younger and inexperienced managers have had recent success story like Gerrard, Lamps, Zidane etc i dont just see Arteta succeeding in Arsenal though you never know...
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by KanuSE: 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arsenal My Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Topshow4real: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
It will end in Tears!

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Let him train Arsenal players with Pep style, hopefully they get in the top 6 position at the end of the season.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by OLUWABIG(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
vanida6:
if u wan get BP support Arsenal cheesy

worwor team!!

HALA MADRID!

At least them no worwor reach your face cool
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
It's a serious gamble with an obscure defination. All the same, welcome in advance the great Arteta. You shall shamed your doubters beyond reasonable doubt. #GODBLESS ARSENE WENGER #GODBLESS THE LEGENDARY MIKEL ARTETA #GODBLESS ALL THE GUNNERS FAMILY.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by DownChelsea(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
So Arteta left from Everton to Arsenal and then to Man city only to be appointed as manager of his former club Arsenal, taking Arsenal to the home of his other former club Everton, on his 1st game.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by vanida6: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
OLUWABIG:

leave me grin

I no u re pain

worwor Arsenal
HALA MADRID!!!
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by DownChelsea(f): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Let him train Arsenal players with Pep style, hopefully they get in the top 6 position at the end of the season.
Ordinarily Chelsea will finish 6th, Tottenham will finish 5th.

Arsenal’s only hope of making the top 6 is to drag Chelsea down to 7th at the end of the season
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by vanida6: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
OLUWABIG:

leave me grin

I no u re pain

worwor Arsenal
HALA MADRID!!!
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by vanida6: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
OLUWABIG:

leave me grin

I no u re pain

worwor Arsenal
HALA MADRID!!!
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by mrMeen(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Since the demise of oslo, Moscow and Berlin

I refuse to comment on the EPL, still mourning them.
specially berlin
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by OLUWABIG(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
vanida6:
leave me grin

I no u re pain

worwor Arsenal

HALA MADRID!!!

Mtcheww if not because if your ass nothing else grin
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Captainrambo2: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Nairobi is dead too
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by chukwugoziegi: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arteta?
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Bimpe29: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
I wish MA a successful reign at Arsenal, but I think he is not a favourite to rejuvenate the Gunners.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by maestroferdi: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
logon599:
Yes Guardiola succeeded at Barca with little previous experience as a no 1, same thing with Zidane. But I still think Arsenal appointing Arteta is a wrong move that will backfire. Arsenal are currently at crisis level both on the pitch, in the dressing room, at board level and fans too, and I don't see an Arteta as having what it takes to steady the ship. Time will tell
It will be pointless getting negative at this point...

However, I dont know from where Arteta will muster the courage to whip these lily-livered, cojoneless Arsenal players into line.

One was expecting that the board would have looked for a drill sergeant to instill fear and gravitas into those lazy players.

A club harbouring an Ozil, a Mustapha, a Chambers , a Xhaka and a Pepe...

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by gentle136(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
vanida6:
if u wan get BP support Arsenal cheesy

worwor team!!

HALA MADRID!
U no better thing.... Madrid all d way. HALA MADRID!
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Eberex(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Look at crazy comments !
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
I knew it. It was bound to happen. He has completed his apprenticeship under Pep. His natural next move was to coach his old club.

Good luck to him because na only God fit save that Arsenal team.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arsenal should get a world class manager. No more experiments, abeg.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by aladetosin(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
RexTramadol1:

U refused to mention Nairobi
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Famo10(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
logon599:
Yes Guardiola succeeded at Barca with little previous experience as a no 1, same thing with Zidane. But I still think Arsenal appointing Arteta is a wrong move that will backfire. Arsenal are currently at crisis level both on the pitch, in the dressing room, at board level and fans too, and I don't see an Arteta as having what it takes to steady the ship. Time will tell
Guardiola had Messi and zidane had Ronaldo

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by vanida6: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
gentle136:
U no better thing.... Madrid all d way. HALA MADRID!
u re sighted dear wink

HALA MADRID!!

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by helinues: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arteta should be a good manager actually.. He is also one of the brain behind City's success. he just doesn't make noise..

In order to handle current Arsenal players, you need to be tough.. Some of the Arsenal players don't take the outcome of the match results like fans

Ousmane Dembele: Barcelona forward agrees terms with Paris St-Germain / Joseph Yobo Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso At An Event In Lagos. Photos / Alternative Routes During Access Bank Lagos City Marathon February 11 2017