Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today (14418 Views)

Kanu Not Comfortable With Arteta As Arsenal Substantive Head Coach / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by sexyice: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
First off; Congrats to Arteta, it’s been 18months overdue and finally your dream comes true. Secondly to all unaccomplished football wailers here, pls chase your own dreams though there’d be challenges but success is still yours for the taking. Support the Coach or shut the 4fuck up, you just might be next in the field of your dreams. Finally, I have a feeling if any senior player on arsenal should remain in the club between Jan TrfW and end of the season, then they’d definitely be one of the best set of players to wear the Arsenal Jersey, over 20yrs n counting as a fan, to the wailers; there are 19 more PL clubs, choose one, Gunners4Life

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Waterview:
Arteta doesn't have the experience to manage shitty team like Arsenal.

The likes of young pep, zizou were able to exile because of great players, fans and good transfer plan.
I wish Arteta good luck but I would have prefer veterans like Benitez Ancelloti and sam Allardice

Especially Benitez he's very good at reviving dead teams
But Arteta has been trained by Pep Guadiola na. He must have learnt a lot.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by JayPeeOham: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
All these Arsenals fans are immune to heartbreak grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by anochuko01(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
logon599:
Yes Guardiola succeeded at Barca with little previous experience as a no 1, same thing with Zidane. But I still think Arsenal appointing Arteta is a wrong move that will backfire. Arsenal are currently at crisis level both on the pitch, in the dressing room, at board level and fans too, and I don't see an Arteta as having what it takes to steady the ship. Time will tell
nice move by arsenal. theyve seen the worse that can happen. time to overhaul and rebuild, with long term in mind.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by BigDick70inch(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Board arsenal yii daft sha..
What's the difference between ljumberg and arteta now??
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Mrnoniz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Bigredmachine: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arsenal stupidity keeps increasing daily like the hairs beneath my arm pit... Wetin arteta wan do for arsenal, so he is better than unai emery right... Emery that has won 3 Europa league

Sometimes I just wonder what kind of love exist between me and arsenal that I can't just end the affair... Arsenal is cursed

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by kokomilala(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
It's official! Arsenal have confirmed Mikel Arteta has Head Coach on a three and half year deal worth 5 million Pounds a year.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Well, he can't do any worse than the young men at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford.

God help him with those donkeys wearing Arsenal jerseys. tongue
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Ademuyiwa1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Is been announced.. Check arsenal website for updates
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by sexyice: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bigredmachine:
Arsenal stupidity keeps increasing daily like the hairs beneath my arm pit... Wetin arteta wan do for arsenal, so he is better than unai emery right... Emery that has won 3 Europa league

Sometimes I just wonder what kind of love exist between me and arsenal that I can't just end the affair... Arsenal is cursed

The past bro, the past. I get am before no count, he had the chance for a 4th, how far? Hope you aren’t an Arsenal Fan.. Too many new comers to football , if you aren’t a Madrid, Barca, Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool fan of over 15 years. Shut up about about football and stop claiming familiarity becos of current trophy winners. Soon one idiot will come out to say he’s been a fan of the City Blues for years now.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Ayobami7(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
okay ooo
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
But Arteta has been trained by Pep Guadiola na. He must have learnt a lot.
yes, he must have learnt a lot under pep, but you can't expect him to turn things around with players like Willock, mustafi, sead ozil e.t.c No.

I foresee early sack

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by DownChelsea(f): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Is Ljunberg’s managerial career officially the shortest in history?
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Bawofss(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arteta needs to sell or dash those arsenal defenders out.......all of dem. from teny to luiz to Chambers, kolasinac, belerin, sokratis, mustafi. all of dem igbo
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by Bawofss(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
mancity did d same thing wen pep came in......sagna, kolarov, zabaleta, clichy, mangala and others...he sold all of dem out. and replaced dem wit quality defenders
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by gentle136(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
vanida6:
u re sighted dear wink

HALA MADRID!!
Thanks babe. Can't wait to see my Hazard in action again.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by DownChelsea(f): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
gentle136:
Thanks babe. Can't wait to see my Hazard in action again.
which Hazard? The “proven” fluke? Or the other one
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by gentle136(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
which Hazard? The “proven” fluke? Or the other one
The Hazard we both know. If u do watch our matches, lately u will see dat Hazard is doing well before his injury.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by DownChelsea(f): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
gentle136:
The Hazard we both know. If u do watch our matches, lately u will see dat Hazard is doing well before his injury.
wow! Wonderful!

We’ll all be here when he’ll go to lazio or wolves on loan. Na today?
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by gentle136(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
wow! Wonderful!

We’ll all be here when he’ll go to lazio or wolves on loan. Na today?
Guy, you funny pass Bovi. Maybe u are talking about d Hazard to come not dis present Hazard.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by DownChelsea(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
gentle136:
Guy, you funny pass Bovi. Maybe u are talking about d Hazard to come not dis present Hazard.
shebi all of us go dey next season. Just dey look.

His name will soon change from Hazard to Disaster.

Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by gentle136(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
shebi all of us go dey next season. Just dey look.

His name will soon change from Hazard to Disaster.

by d special grace of God, guy, we go all dey here next season and I go remind you. Na from Hazard to Hazard d great.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by omoteloyeayomide: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Arteta need to format Arsenal has a team.
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2019
all the best....
Re: Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today by somtookeke(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2019
*EPL: Arteta fires strong warning to Arsenal players during unveiling*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/epl-arteta-fires-strong-warning-to.html

Super Eagles To Receive Cash Bonuses From Nigerian Banks / Ousmane Dembele: Barcelona forward agrees terms with Paris St-Germain / Joseph Yobo Meets With Rabiu Kwankwaso At An Event In Lagos. Photos