Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them (6607 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Customize Your Facebook Name / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail / 10 Things You Didn't Know You Agreed To Via Terms Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Holuwarseun15(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2019
Google as we all know is the biggest search engine in the world with over a Billion users daily.

Google is one of the greatest invention of man, solving over a million people's problem daily.

In most cases Google serves to be a great help in finding solution to a problem but do you know that it can also work against you?

On this post I'll be talking about 10 Things You Should Never Search on Google and why you shouldn't.

Counting down from number 10.

10. Never Search Your Full Name On Google. 

Google keep your records via the cache in your browsers.

Have you ever wondered how Google serves you ads of what u need currently? This is because you might have searches on Google for it before so it knows you need that thing at that particular time.

So I'll advise you never search your name on Google because it's going to show external links to all your social media accounts where your personal details are.

And if your details is being saved you can easily get tracked.

This is the reason why vpn is always requires to keep your personal data safe.

9. Never Google Your Symptoms

Are you having any health problems? it's good if you can search on Google for remedies and how to cure it, but I will never advise you to search for the symptomsof the infection or disease.

Bloggers have a way of making their content attractive that they will scare the he'll out of you.

I remembered I once searched for the symptoms of common cold. i was expecting to see simple symptoms like cough but I remembered a blog who once added death as part if the symptoms.

This got me scared that o couldn't even hold my phone again. i had to rush to my doctor to save my life.

All I needed was just some pills to cure it, why is death included then.

So I made a research about these websites and blogs and i discovered that most of them weren't run by health professionals but just a man like you and i.

So I'll advise you visit your doctor for any health issues.

Source

http:///news/detail/bd265464877f502500896060d81b67a4?product=

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by dawnomike(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
No 1. Is a very good one

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I agree with that health issue like mad.

I once googl-ed about a very chronic catarrh that I had this year. And I started seeing ehn it will eventually lead to death.

I was like wetin happen.

Google why you have headache any small thing like this na cancer cancer you go dey see. Hian....

8 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by DesChyko: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
I'm thinking No 4 was the best but when I saw No. 3 and No. 2, I had to agree with the poster above.

No 1. Is a very good one

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Donald95(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Onye Apari.
One man 7 accounts

22 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
there's a reason webmd exist.. go straight to the site and stop asking google jamb question

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Ellixlimswag(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
you cant avoid number 10 no matter how you try

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by NGRsenate: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
How does google know it’s your name?

You’re merely searching for a group of strings, you’re not exactly telling google search for my name.

Stop spreading fear.

As long as you have used your name to open a Facebook profile(s) or tweeted about yourself in the past, that point is moot.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by harmonyAris(f): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
You're yourself one of those little silly traffic seeking pesky bloggers but well, well said.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by finnestdope(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
You made some good points but...

Whether you search or not, Facebook and Google are always spying on you. You just can't escape them. However, unless you stop using any of their services which is practically impossible

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by kingxsamz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
DesChyko:
I'm thinking No 4 was the best but when I saw No. 3 and No. 2, I had to agree with the poster above.

No 1. Is a very good one

Smh...
What do you take us for?
Fools? undecided
How foolish you must feel, creating a thread and responding to it with your alternate accounts.
Smh. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Felipeda1st: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wow....
Anyways...

Add me up on WhatsApp..

Send me a message today and get ur welcome bonus...�

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by BanevsJoker(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
This guy is dumb sha, you think we are all gullible Zombies? LOL. La click la shoot.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by propynich123: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by SODbaba2(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
OrestesDante:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I agree with that health issue like mad.

I once googl-ed about a very chronic catarrh that I had this year. And I started seeing ehn it will eventually lead to death.

I was like wetin happen.

Google why you have headache any small thing like this na cancer cancer you go dey see. Hian....
Pls bro, i'm suffering from that type of catarrh also for about two months now. What did u use to it.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by DesChyko: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
kingxsamz:

Smh...
What do you take us for?
Fools? undecided
How foolish you must feel, creating a thread and responding to it with your alternate accounts.
Smh. undecided

How wise you must feel to label this account of mine an alternate.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Olachase(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wahala day hoo I just typed my phone number on Google now buh to my surprise I saw all my comments on nairaland.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by falcon01: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Roon9(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Now I have to search everything you just said I shouldnt grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by economania(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
It is now available ND admission into marketing, purchasing and diploma in logistics and transport mgt at North campus the polytechnics Ibadan. A stress free and affordable fees of a two years programme.
The certificate can be used in university of Ibadan to pursue B.sc in marketing and consumer studies for those who applied for ND in marketing. Also u can use it in university of nigeria Enugu campus,oou ,Lasu, Unizik and so on.
Also, with our diploma in logistics and transport u can further ur education in lautech ogbomosho but u must be a science students and u can go to Olabisi Onabanjo university,futa and some universities that have transport department.
Finally, the certificates obtained from us can be used to apply into any polytechnics in nigeria for ur HND programme in marketing and purchasing and supply.
For more enquiries call 08024755681 to divulge more necessary information about the programme. If u are not informed u will be deformed. With ur O'level result ur dream will come to pass.
Many of our products are now lecturers in nigeria universities, polytechnics and tutor in many professional centres. Many are chartered marketers, accountants and administrators. Just a short cut to academic success
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by dayveed1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uhmmm
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by lizzywhite(f): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Very enlighten
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by TobyJohn(m): 2:28am On Dec 21, 2019
i see..
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Osezzua(m): 3:16am On Dec 21, 2019
cool
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by 1Sharon(f): 4:16am On Dec 21, 2019
biGDhAp:
there's a reason webmd exist.. go straight to the site and stop asking google jamb question

Yes, web md is the only reputable site run by doctors

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes, web md is the only reputable site run by doctors
.. yes but there are alot more..
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2019
10, 9, ...?

Seen
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Tarabye: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Lifeomann(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Very good one
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
you noticed too. The op na fish brain.
Donald95:
Onye Apari.

One man 7 accounts

(1) (Reply)

How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App / Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: Perfection On A Budget. / Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.