Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Heard "gold Power Unique" Changed Their Investment Plan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heard "gold Power Unique" Changed Their Investment Plan? (854 Views)

Real Reason Why Union Bank Changed Their Horse Logo / I Changed 1 Dollar For 200 Today / Smart Pick Investment Plan @newnation Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heard "gold Power Unique" Changed Their Investment Plan? by Stephano(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2007
A colleague who also invested in Gold power Unique's "Gold Naira" plan told me they had changed the modalities of the scheme, and that one has to be migrated to the new scheme.

Pls what happens to those of us who were not notified, do we earn at the old rate, can we still migrate to the new one, what are the consequences cause my money has been in their coffers for a few weeks.

Pls inform me if you know.

(1) (Reply)

Nominate Your Dragon / What Are The Top Ten Products That You Need? / Business Clues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.