Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nominate Your Dragon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nominate Your Dragon (855 Views)

Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business / Nominate Your Best Thread Of The Year 2012 / Developing Nations To Nominate Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nominate Your Dragon by MsMs: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hy Guys , New Girl.

Wondering if any of you business whiz kids (or veterans) or industry observers would be bold enough to consider featuring in the Dragons Den , the upcoming Nigerian version I mean I am seriously looking to giving it a shot and ff developments curiously.[color=#000099]
[/color]

Though no indications as to who the Dragons would be yet? Personally I think Ben Bruce would be a good Dragon any suggestions, Hint : I've heard from a close reliable contact that the show is being sponsored by a top 5 bank or should I say one of the top 3, hehe!
Re: Nominate Your Dragon by tododo(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2007
you need to throw more light on dis. don't seem to understand wat its all about

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Top Ten Products That You Need? / Business Clues. / If It Happened To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.