Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa (1602 Views)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by DeviIhimself: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

The worst that would happen is what?

I register another moniker.

Takes 5 minutes.

But the damage to you and your loved one is done.

Idiot.
then you'll be breaking rule 19
Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by DeviIhimself: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

And so?

Can you prove it?

Are you not already breaking it with the multiple monikers you've been using to etch out my writing?

No one gives a shit anyway.

I've got you where I like with the freedom to call you the goat you are.
ok bro
no problem
Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by GamalNasser: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

Like your mother the prostitute.

If I ban you now you will start complaining

1 Like

Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by Kapeter(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
comradewanle:
This guy is just confusing himself. .....so those pple he mentioned thier names are not Yoruba also?
grin
Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by Kapeter(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

Call the most educated in your lineage for us to discuss.
You are too ignorant for such discussion.
haba, small small now. grin
Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by GamalNasser: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

Already banned.

So I'm letting RIP.

But I'm glad my writing is damaging you already.

Your mother the prostitute would be my serpent's company tonight.

Na wa oooo..Take it easy man ,you are filled with anger , have u not been paid ?

1 Like

Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by voltron14: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
GamalNasser:

Na wa oooo..Take it easy man ,you are filled with anger , have u not been paid ?

Well paid.

I get paid in force and that's not a boast.

I make an honest day's wage.

But today, I have your time till I'm banned.
Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by frankdoz: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oh no I can't bear this insult!
Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by Kapeter(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

I'm sorry, but there guys have a way of operating.

Once you have a different opinion, they gang up on you with the hope to get you banned by simply provoking you.
stop taking them seriously man. They are primitive and backward in thinking. You should know that education isn't really their thing, so it's better to just sit and watch them wallowing in their stupidity.
Re: FFK:I Am Not Yoruba But Anago, A Proud Son Of Oduduwa by comradewanle(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
frankdoz:
they're Yoruba Christians or Oduduwa. Use your sense.

Now I can see that you also are as confused as the man in question. So in Yoruba land, one can either be a Yoruba Christian or Oduduwa?. It's a pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“cabals Go Chase You Out Of Villa,” Nigerians React After Aisha Shared Video / True Words Of Osinbajo About The Youths Of South East. / BREAKING: We’re Not Aware Of Obaseki’s Defection, APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.