Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Much Do Models Earn? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do Models Earn? (22466 Views)

Low Key, High Income Digital Business Models That Are Raking In 20 / Why Are Nigerian Male Models Always Looking Down? / Classifications Of Models : Mister Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Much Do Models Earn? by ramalex(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ijaycool:
In Nigeria?

Nothing. I am serious, we are just using the modeling to showcase for Sugar Daddy. The walkway is like a show-glass, you advertise your 'wares' for them, they contact the modeling firm, to bring you over, modeling firm gets their cut, you get your ****** (whatever). Been there, done that. No kidding.

Most of the so called modeling firms in Nigeria are just pimps, groping models with No Vaseline.
Re: How Much Do Models Earn? by Encoreunltd(m): 12:55am On Dec 25, 2019
Nawtygrrlsecret:
In Nigeria it depends on a few major factors.
I've been a model as a teen, and model instructor for over a decade before I set up my academy. I can tell you that modeling here is a bit tricky but if you are resilient and hardworking, you can get that money.

For a runway show they pay between 10-25 k, depending on what type of show it is, time frame and the organizers.

For commercial modeling that involves photography for commercials, billboards and tv ads... You may be required to sign a contract and that can fetch you and your agent millions of naira.
Some models are freelance though.

I am a teacher and some ex students of mine would love to be models. How can your academy be of help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways Nigerian Bosses Abuse Their Staff / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? / BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.