Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Night It Happened Part Vi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Night It Happened Part Vi (296 Views)

The Night It Happened Part X / The Night It Happened Part Iv / The Night It Happened- Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Night It Happened Part Vi by stanblessing: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
"What exactly prompted this attack, could it have been the news of the pregnancy, maybe the excitement was too much for his fragile heart?" Doctor Wilfred asked me. "Exactly, he doesn't want the pregnancy" My heart hit at me like a punch as I told that heavy lie. "He was even suggesting I aborted the pregnancy" I summoned all the confidence to tell even more lies. One thing about evil is that it requires another evil to cover the shame that comes with it so I wondered how long I was going to cover up my evil deed with much lies.

" What?, you both have been searching for this for 15 years, what do you mean your husband doesn't want the pregnancy, is he not the father of the child? You of all people cannot sleep with another."

Doctor Wilfred said with so much trust in me. I almost burst out in tears. I wouldn't blame him, no one would have imagined that the anointed singer, Grace, would ever commit adultery and would have a child out of her marriage, I had to cook up something. "Doctor Wilfred, it's beyond the ordinary. This is a secret between my husband and I. I shouldn't be telling you this, but I believe you can be of help" I said convincingly.....

READ FURTHER> https://wirelesssignalsng..com/2019/04/the-night-it-happened.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Battle-field By Konnekt Ft Dubem Godson / Deus Ex Machina A Poem / MORNING DEVOTION, Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.