Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Please I Need An Accommodation Help Please - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Please I Need An Accommodation Help Please (491 Views)

Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees / Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Accommodation Help Please by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Good day to you all Nairalanders, please the worse has happened please I'm hanging here in Abuja and homeless completely. The uncompleted building I was staying some men came in this evening and asked me to leave before Sunday��� please remember my previous post on how I got here and what I have been looking for. Please is there any helper who can accommodate me for a few days while I look for the job please I beg of you people. I have nothing on me don't even worry about feeding because I am not the type that eats I'm still worried about my family and seriously looking for a job as soon as possible please friends. So many people are promising to call and get back to me but now I don't know where to hide my head and wait for their replies and calls while I keep on searching for more please� � please I need an accommodation for may 1 or 2 weeks please I'm just stranded right now please help a brother, please. I can sleep and lay down anywhere just to hide my head please I beg of you all, please. I am still here in Abuja and I can come down anywhere you want to accommodate me by trailer overnight, please. You can read my other post please it has not been easy for me, please
Re: Please I Need An Accommodation Help Please by xanderj22(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Where in Abuja are you at, maybe i could be of help.
Re: Please I Need An Accommodation Help Please by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Life Camp please����
xanderj22:
Re: Please I Need An Accommodation Help Please by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2019
Good morning to you.. Please, I'm here at Life Camp please here is my contact number +234 807 075 1915 please
xanderj22:
Where in Abuja are you at, maybe I could be of help.
Re: Please I Need An Accommodation Help Please by DenreleDave(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
xanderj22:

God bless you as u help him bro
Re: Please I Need An Accommodation Help Please by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
My brother no help yet oo. Even at the church I managed to come they asked me to go and bring police report and the police are not asking me to go and bring a court affidavit. I just tire like this I had to quickly beg one Okada guy who has one small room now his wife/girlfriend can't even visit him all because of me and his attitude is already changing. Some people said I should stop begging for work now that since is fiesta season that no one will respond I should wait till Jan. I'm just hanging right here hoping and still waiting ooo please any work driving or Sienna on a hire purchase please. You can read my other posts please..
DenreleDave:

God bless you as u help him bro

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Barack Obama Net Worth In 2019 / General Qassem Soleimani Funeral Procession(photos) / Uk’s Prince Harry And Meghan To ‘step Back’ From Being Senior Royals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.