Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? (374 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing / Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? by Logoking(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Good morning to you all,time they say wait for no man and right now time is really running out for me,so i will so much appreciate all your candid advice.

The issue is i work in a factory from monday to saturday and the monthly pay is 20000 naira and as if that is not enough i am the only one working there and the work is stressful,it doesn't give me time for myself.

I have been there for 2years and i am thinking of quitting so that i can have time to learn the skills i have been trying to learn and that is programming and maybe digital marketing and i don't if i should quit or still stay or even start a bussiness with the 200,000 that i have saved.
So please help me make a good decision. I am 19years old.
Re: Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2019
Quit the job and learn a skill. No pain no gain. It should be about tomorrow not today. Meanwhile your job is a modern day slavery.
Re: Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? by sunnychibs(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2019
Quit the job since you have already saved enough money,pursue your dreams.

Skill sells.
Re: Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? by Logoking(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Quit the job and learn a skill. No pain no gain. It should be about tomorrow not today. Meanwhile your job is a modern day slavery.

Thanks alot.
Re: Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Why not continue working while learning a skill, there are alot of online courses to help you, even some genuine nairaland gurus can teach you online, after learning the skill, when you start earning with it then you can stop knowing fully well you have another source of income.
Re: Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? by iCauseTrouble: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2019
What is your educational qualification?
Do you have a laptop?
Where do you live?
Re: Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? by Logoking(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
What is your educational qualification?
Do you have a laptop?
Where do you live?

I have completed my secondary education and i am yet to go to a university and also next year i should be buying a new laptop,and i live in ogun state
Re: Please Advice Me I Am Very Confused? by iCauseTrouble: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Logoking:

I have completed my secondary education and i am yet to go to a university and also next year i should be buying a new laptop,and i live in ogun state
Good. My advice for you is to get a UK used laptop, get a good Internet connection, and start learning any course of your choice.
Do not leave your work until you are able to make your first income from any course you choose to learn.
I will suggest you go for digital marketing as its simpler and you can start making money within some months of learning.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

14 Heartbreaking Problems Faced By Students Who Do Not Acquire Skills Or Invest / How I Am Constantly Taking In ₦30k Monthly / CPSM Certification By ISM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.