Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,879 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) (44539 Views)

Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot / Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation / Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Defenderalert(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
They are lucky to be alive. Thats all i can say.

1 Like

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by thundafire: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
beresponsible:
Idiot Bosnia to them every black man is a refugee. This guy in red just happy to be back in Nigeria
he saw too much at dey gate in Bosnia and remembered Musa
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Medanoski(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
MrPresident1:
Igbo are so migratory
All animals are migratory, including humans. I bet you the first person from your tribe is not originally from the place you now call home.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Homers123:
Back from "Hell".

"Back to hell" you mean? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
post=85103330:
From all of us @ : CONGRATULATION to Mr Abia Uchenna Alexandro and Mr. Eboh Kenneth Chinedu l.

Welcome back to the one and only country you can call your own,
A country call Nigeria.

North, East, West or South.....NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

GOD bless the Federal Government of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Kindly stop this kinda tribalistic comment on this forum.
It is not allowed.
Learn how to live in peace with everyone.

#SpreadLoveNotHate

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

robot on this one grin
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by MrPresident1: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Medanoski:
All animals are migratory, including humans. I bet you the first person from your tribe is not originally from the place you now call home.

You're right. Oduduwa, the progenitor of the Yoruba is Hebrew
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
beresponsible:
Idiot Bosnia to them every black man is a refugee. This guy in red just happy to be back in Nigeria

It was stupid Croatia that deported them to Bosnia where they were kept in refugee camps. To them any immigrant caught in public without travel documents fled in from Bosnia. I hope the boys take legal actions against the shittyhole European country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Femeto: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Na Dzeko country be this na.
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Illiteracy and stupidity for Nigerian people is just like one and two. These guys were arrested and deported instead of the Nigerian government trying to rectify the problem so that next time it does not happen they are celebrating and turning it into politics. For sure Nigeria is an illiterate Paradise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mugus

Now wey una don go waste that small change way una and family gather, make I no hear say una mention buhari name oh shocked

Yeye dey smell

Una been wan pass Turkey enter europe but una village people no gree grin
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by nograv: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
beresponsible:

Its true he looks finished cheesy Pele

Welcome home bros...

1 Like

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by nograv: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
post=85103330:
From all of us @ : CONGRATULATION to Mr Abia Uchenna Alexandro and Mr. Eboh Kenneth Chinedu.

Welcome back to the one and only country you can call your own,
A country call Nigeria.

North, East, West or South.....NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

GOD bless the Federal Government of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Kindly stop this kinda tribalistic comment on this forum.
It is not allowed.
Learn how to live in peace with everyone.

#PreachLoveNotHate

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

I have no issue with Tafawa Balewa he was a true GREAT!! His end was a disgraceful.

But I am sorry MANNA, the new generations of Northerners have made up for his death and some more. If you want a true one Nigeria, then tell the current leadership to treat all Nigerians as equals.

At least in this case government officials met these poor boys..

I still believe in the dream of ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by juman(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Welcome back home guys.

Their eyes saw pepper in their journey.
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
nograv:

I have no issue with Tafawa Balewa he was a true GREAT!! His end was a disgraceful.

But I am sorry MANNA, the new generations of Northerners have made up for his death and some more. If you want a true one Nigeria, then tell the current leadership to treat all Nigerians as equals.

At least in this case government officials met these poor boys..

I still believe in the dream of ONE NIGERIA

Please let's not beat around the bush let's tell ourselves the truth. If these guys were from South Africa Kenya Zimbabwe or any other African country will they be treated this way no. How can two Nigerians be arrested and held in another country for hours without Nigerian Embassy even taking any action. Immediately a foreigner is held in another country the embassy is notified. Nigeria is a complete failure is nothing to do with tribe or religion the country is collapsed from north to south. What happened in this case is a total disgrace for the Nigerian people. but because we are illiterate we are celebrating that the government has done wonders. I have been to 16 African countries I've been to 27 countries outside Africa these things do not happen to other Africans only we Nigerians are targeted. All over the world we are being mistreated killed and abused but what do our government do turn it into political mess because we are illiterate. I was with a friend about 2 years ago in London and some white guys approached us and told us we can do anything to Nigerians and the Nigerian government will praise us. So we're went close to a police station are the guys followed us all the way inside the police station harassing us. The next thing some police officers about six of them came to break up the situation. But to my surprise the police officers started supporting this guys, the police officers started telling us that Nigerians have caused a lot of problems in this area before this is inside a police station admittedly the police officers found out we are Nigerians that is what they told us. The police officers kept us overnight in the cells claiming that they are investigating us. They got reports some time ago that Nigerians have been committing a lot of crime so they want to check if we Are The People next morning they released us. Only God saved us. That is when I knew that police stations are not safe for Nigerian people I hear this in India South Africa and Malaysia. Now I experienced it first hand in UK if you run into a police station as a Nigeria it is not safe for you
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Aboguede:
Mugus

Now wey una don go waste that small change way una and family gather, make I no hear say una mention buhari name oh shocked

Yeye dey smell

Una been wan pass Turkey enter europe but una village people no gree grin

It's not like that. The boys went to represent their school in a competition in Croatia and they were caught by the police when they were taking a stroll in the city without their passports. They weren't allowed to go back to their hostel to get the passports and were bundled to Bosnia.
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Homers123(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
xcelentattitude:

"Back to hell" you mean? grin
I mean back from one "Hell" to another might "Hell".
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wrongly profiled is a strong term
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Homers123:
I mean back from one "Hell" to another might "Hell".

Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by ksbusari(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Na dem o. stupid Biafrans. Dem wan Japa and the thing cast. Waka around for where. they are not happy to be back lol.
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by ajl: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
They look so dejected. Are not happy to be home? I was expecting to see some smile like "thank we are back home".
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lool..these men wan gbes before. The job knock dem dey form stories grin grin
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by DICKstractor: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
No matter how hard and unpleasant your home is, there is definitely no place better than it...
There is this inner peace you have whenever you are at home... It's just a default setting every human is born with...
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Zaheertyler(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Finally alex
My able lodge Presido
But how are you 18 bros
Eithepr way we thank God
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by planetx: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
And Africans keep treating this oyinbos like some mini gods, can you imagine the embarrassment to be snatched of the street into a detention camp Hopefully one day we will shake of this inferiority complex.
Re: Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
1kworks:
Welcome back guys.
There's no place like home and there's nothing that can replace freedom.
yes! nothing can replace freedom but there are alot of places like home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Offers ₦65 Billion To End ASUU Strike, Exempts ASUU From IPPIS / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Protest: UNIBEN Students Seize CBN Bullion Van, Army Vehicle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.