Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture (55366 Views)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by MostBlessedOne: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
elotajohn1:
I know it must reach the promise land.

Anyways, on 25th of December, I will be all alone for Christmas but if anyone will like to hang out with me because I am that kind of new here, hit me up let's have fun.

I stay around TEJUOSHO COMPLEX YABA.

Note: I will cook and have a lot of drinks at home as well

Baba I'll be alone on 25th too, I for like come dat ur side oo make we do the Christmas together, but T-fare no dey man pikin hand
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
elotajohn1:
I know it must reach the promise land.

Anyways, on 25th of December, I will be all alone for Christmas but if anyone will like to hang out with me because I am that kind of new here, hit me up let's have fun.

I stay around TEJUOSHO COMPLEX YABA.

Note: I will cook and have a lot of drinks at home as well

No be me and you, na person wey you go carry do ritual you dey find grin
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by midnighter(f): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
Baba I'll be alone on 25th too, I for like come dat ur side oo make we do the Christmas together, but T-fare no dey man pikin hand

LOL You must be joking. so you can end up on Front Page in January abi?

La come dat ur side la bend!
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by elotajohn1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
No be me and you, na person wey you go carry do ritual you dey find grin

Gaybriel grin grin grin
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Defenderalert(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
liquidfaya:
Nicca screw your mama and your papa and have a kid without a head. Then sacrifice that abomination to Lucifer as he rapes you in hellfire

Ubunja your cowardice is epic. Hahahahaha. I sorry for your children when they start to bear your replica that will kill them.in their prime.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Defenderalert(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
liquidfaya:
Go fvck your sister and birth to little demons that will lick your anus 24/7. It's clear your anus is itching that's why you can't sit still. Maggot anus farting rotten farts. Niqqa you're a demon spawn without a future. Consumed by the hate you have for your prostitute mother. Tell her I said F U.

You reek of frustration. Jobless droop. You are sick AF. Poverty kill you. Gold digging gigolo. You gigoloed away your life.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Defenderalert(m): 12:01am On Dec 22, 2019
liquidfaya:
Go fvck your sister and birth to little demons that will lick your anus 24/7. It's clear your anus is itching that's why you can't sit still. Maggot anus farting rotten farts. Niqqa you're a demon spawn without a future. Consumed by the hate you have for your prostitute mother. Tell her I said F U.

Hahahaha. I cant stop.laughing at how petrified you are Ubunja. Papirugbo. No wife no kids, nobody. You are dying in pains. Die alone. Old toad.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Defenderalert(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2019
liquidfaya:
I spit into your wife's vagina. That thing that makes you cry with pleasure and gives you babies is my toilet. Niqqa I defacate in your wife's pussy. Food is ready. Come eat.

Mumu, you cannot even touch the hem of my wife's garment. Does it look like the stinking vagina of the hoe that bore a devil like you, Ubunja?
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:30am On Dec 22, 2019
elotajohn1:

Gaybriel grin grin grin
Oh! You gay? That's even worse grin
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Queenmark: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Shelloween:
Mr Hopinus, Ebuka is a responsible man, you won't see any of his daughters on the show.

I hope you get sense in a few years to come.

So the people on that show have irresponsible parents right?
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by kushercain: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2019
GamalNasser:
Kayser Maison my favorite Lagos restaurant for now

Where's it located
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by GamalNasser: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2019
kushercain:

Where's it located

Bishop Aboyade Cole in VI
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by kushercain: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2019
GamalNasser:

Bishop Aboyade Cole in VI

Thanks chief. Make I carry ma babe go on boxing day. No more iya silifa grin

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by GamalNasser: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2019
kushercain:

Thanks chief. Make I carry ma babe go on boxing day. No more iya silifa grin

Very decent place and very picture friendly environment..you babe will love it
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Mrjoel12: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sunday winnings is available,just call or Whatsapp me . Happy Christmas y'all
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Legendguru: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Tarabye: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Tarabye: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by samteebiz3: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
LOGOBELT:

He is a responsible man, yet hosts irresponsible show right

You might be right, I might be hoping to get senses in few years to comeā€¦ But its obvious, you have no hope at all, as your sense is very much disappointed in you right now, and as made conclusion and decided to vacate the nonchalant head of yours, which as refused to work with the brain, with no hope of returningā€¦.

This makes you more senseless than I am, and am scared you might not acquire that senses in few years to come.

I pity your head right now, imagining it working without THE BRAIN.

You really hit him hard! Anyways the guy needs it. He needs a shoving or a slap on his coconut shaped head!
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by midnighter(f): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tarabye:

You're a complete and absolute nincompoop, how can a responsible person be the host of an irresponsible show, it's obvious your brain is dead asf
This life is a treat for tight stuff, you can't support immorality and expect your kids to be morally sound, they might even be worse than the BBN participant who knows the future
Just cuz you decided to ass lick ebuka and his kids doesn't mean you should come here and insult others
I hate nonsense

Its not actually as straight forward as that.

In fact being close to that world may help him to advise his kids more effectively.

Im sure he would find it easier to talk to his kids about finances, sex, ambition and that stuff than a lot of "traditional" parents who may find it awkward.

If you look at the lives of some of the most wayward people in our "celebosphere" they came from totally upright and normal families so I dont think its as simple as youre making it.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by Tarabye: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture by midnighter(f): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tarabye:

Nobody will desire to watch his/her lineage being detrimented into the delusional world of ours today, you will surely reap what you sow, what's the point of building your family and dreams through the wrong way with the high expectations of good stuff coming out from them
Life in it entirely is a choice , and a straight forward thing you're making it the hard way
We can't declare those nophisites wrong decisions to their family, other factors led the role to that miserable lives
Your point here is baseless

I dont understand how what you wrote here corresponds with my post so maybe you should call your own point baseless dear

You've already decided that his children's destinies must be doomed due to his past yet you totally contradicted yourself by acknowledging that you cant attribute a wayward persons wrong decision to their family.

How can a good family background produce bad children but a bad family background never produce good ones? You dont even make sense to yourself do you?

Joyeux Noel kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Woli Arole Dressed Like A Mad Man, Walk On The Street Of Lagos / Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.