Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) (47989 Views)

Wizkid Abandons Tiwa Savage To Hangout With 3 Beauty Queens At UBA Party / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Abalado(f): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
One day or sooner
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by tstx(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Starboy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
AntiWailer:

Really.

U call dt advert sad and boring ?

Dt one na hater na. Advert dt got to 1million views in 6 days. Some music videos never still reach.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one my favorite bank, e dey pain me wey ago soon leave una.

As for Wizkid weldone for doing your paid job very well.
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by poweredcom(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Trump wey de server usa troop for Afghanistan serving Dem from the kitchen table but Wizkid did not server na he only gave out ready wrapped snacked to dem

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Ghenisean(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
In the voice of Offset ,"They'll do anything for CLOUT".

If you want give,give,must you snap and upload

With his dressing I believe he didn't spend much time there,after taking the photos.

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ghenisean:
In the voice of Offset ,"They'll do anything for CLOUT".

If you want give,give,must you snap and upload

With his dressing I believe he didn't spend much time there,after taking the photos.
Na wa o. Na this one too dem dey call clout. shocked
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by okayman4real(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
Look at his head, Tiwa DON suck am finished
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by greggng: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
One thing I love about wizkid is that he doesn't make noise about his riches....I hardly see his cars or houses ....yet he is richer than those showing us their latest cars online

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
greggng:
One thing I love about wizkid is that he doesn't make noise about his riches....I hardly see his cars or houses ....yet he is richer than those showing us their latest cars online
Maturity & humility. But some haters will still not agree.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Bisimilahi1960: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
*Your Site Is Now Ready*
To Serve approved..
*��Naija Ads with domain*
*��UK Ads with domain*
�Verify All Adsense Accounts
Submit your ��US Tax ID for Adsense and eBay in 5mins
Pm if Interested
*Thanks for the patronage...profpromise.*
https://www.nairaland.com/5589384/fully-approved-google-adsense-account

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by tobby20: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
All for the camera shit
Nigerian celebrity don't give anything for free I swrr.
They always do it to promote themselves
Esp that froggy man that sang sweet in the middle.
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Pulsenaija: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
tobby20:
All for the camera shit
Nigerian celebrity don't give anything for free I swrr.
They always do it to promote themselves
Esp that froggy man that sang sweet in the middle.
Go and check Wizkid page he didn't post this sir, he is not looking for fame again

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Frequencies: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stevecovey:

I heard it was millions in $’s and then they’re going to fund his app or somethig.

2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by drreal1(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2019
It not all about food NIGERIA WAKE UP
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Aphroditee(f): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by TobyJohn(m): 12:38am On Dec 22, 2019
i too love this guy.. starboy!! cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Aidejay(m): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by starz100: 4:40am On Dec 22, 2019
All these banks self, they keep making the already rich and famous rich at the expense of the poor
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Olodo24: 6:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Pulsenaija:
Go and check Wizkid page he didn't post this sir, he is not looking for fame again
because the fund wasn't from his pocket. It was an event sponsored by UBA, all he did was do the serving as their ambassador
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Nuzo1(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2019
LoydJ:
in "Victor Ad"voice what money cannot do too much money can do it ehh

see wetin elumelu turn wizzy into.

Some of you Nigerian youths are very myopic and does not really know what matters more in this life.

Most top billionaires and celebrities will gladly volunteer to hand out gifts to the less privileges. It's joyous and fulfilling to put smiles on faces of the weak at almost no cost.

Heck, Melinda Gates "debases" herself far more than this for the less privileges. So, who's paying her to do that?

It's a privilege, blessing and a positive image builder for these guys to show up and assist in these kinds of events.

IT IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Roroapple: 7:22am On Dec 22, 2019
Pple I don't see anything special the guy is making money for shearing food abeg for 50million u pple tell me u will not trek to ogun state come back wizy racking in cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Obamclothimg02(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Good news pant trousers for male and corporate office shirts E.g Tm-Lewin and Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands available are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Price from 2k above

Dm for instant delivery �

Pant trousers

Shirts �

Laptop bag �

Jewelries

Plain and pattern available
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Isoduwa(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2019
Aidejay:
This wizkid, UBA deal should be in the ball park of 100million to 500 million for wizkid to be doing all this.
Who has seen that their boring and sad YouTube advert.
Modified- This is a good thing I wish more influential people did more than just momparize and hushpuppilate. This 2020 we must join the money makers so that when December comes around we go on a charity spree.
the advert was boring and sad to say the least, thank you very much but I love the way I see things. You should mind your business that's the advice I'll give you as a "younger brother".

Ok ooh i don help you pass the Mgs
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Aboguede(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2019
This guy sabi chop market eh grin
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by blessedchild234(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
abeg whats this guy holding in his hand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / BBNaija: Efe, Tboss, Bisola Get Plots Of Land As Gift From Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.