Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) (48109 Views)

Wizkid Abandons Tiwa Savage To Hangout With 3 Beauty Queens At UBA Party / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) / Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Arizonaguy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Aidejay:
This wizkid, UBA deal should be in the ball park of 100million to 500 million for wizkid to be doing all this.
Who has seen that their boring and sad YouTube advert.
Modified- This is a good thing I wish more influential people did more than just momparize and hushpuppilate. This 2020 we must join the money makers so that when December comes around we go on a charity spree.
the advert was boring and sad to say the least, thank you very much but I love the way I see things. You should mind your business that's the advice I'll give you as a "younger brother".

Omg
And that's how to feed trolls
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
blessedchild234:
abeg whats this guy holding in his hand?
Una eye sharp o. shocked
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by richie44(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
But wait oo why don't Nigerian celebrities give back to the society the best they have done is 20k for 20 people give away... no structure or anything that can benefit the society. Every December them go dy go concert..
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Ghenisean(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stevecovey:

Na wa o. Na this one too dem dey call clout. shocked

Yep,whats up with that,you got a problem with my comment pal.You should mind your business,you'll live longer than you expected with joy and blessings,you dig.

Now,back off .
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by tobby20: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pulsenaija:
Go and check Wizkid page he didn't post this sir, he is not looking for fame again
I'm referred to all celebrities 9ja, I also specify Froggy man na
Im wizkid fan bro
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by Legendguru: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nigerians will copy everything Americans does

Big brother copied

Who want to be millionaires copied

Bettings copied

Twerking copied

Talent shows copied

Thanksgiving feeding the poor using celebrity copied

Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by lasheun: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Aidejay:
This wizkid, UBA deal should be in the ball park of 100million to 500 million for wizkid to be doing all this.
Who has seen that their boring and sad YouTube advert.
Modified- This is a good thing I wish more influential people did more than just momparize and hushpuppilate. This 2020 we must join the money makers so that when December comes around we go on a charity spree.
the advert was boring and sad to say the least, thank you very much but I love the way I see things. You should mind your business that's the advice I'll give you as a "younger brother".

Boring or not, the guys has made his money from it and we got the message.
Peoples hate can't just stop the sweetness of honey..
Re: Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) by emmatee57(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stevecovey:
The United Bank for Africa ambassador was on hand on Saturday to serve out gifts and food to the less privileged at the UBA Christmas food bank held by the UBA foundation as part of their community social responsibility (CSR) drive for the year.

In attendance at the event also was the GMD/CEO of UBA Mr Kennedy Uzoka and the MD/CEO of the UBA foundation, Mrs Bola Atta.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6TnyxpnbrH/
Not only Nigerians alone but we all Africans spend more money on cameras than the giving itself.
Imagine the way cameras will be set in different directions, viewing with different dimensions before they start the giving.
I'm not condemning anyone but we should try to minimize it a bit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Stop Sleeping Wit Prostitues Without Condom -Yung6ix Friend Blasts Davido / Korede Bello And D'ja In Don Jazzy's Home (Photos, Video) / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.