Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations (1709 Views)

Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Atheism: An Irrational Worldview / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
otipoju:

Can you prove the big bang theory to me. Tell me where and when it happened. And please when you want to prove evolution to me, please provide witnesses with dates.

You need to go away and do the research for yourself, it's not for me to do your homework for you.
For the big bang research; Redshift of Galaxies, Cosmic background radiation, Mixture of Elements and the ever-expanding universe.
For evolution research; common Traits (Common Ancestor), Speciation and The Remnants Of Past Generations.

If you go away and educate yourself on these topics then i will be happy to answer any further questions you have.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by otipoju(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

You need to go away and do the research for yourself, it's not for me to do your homework for you.
For the big bang research; Redshift of Galaxies, Cosmic background radiation, Mixture of Elements and the ever-expanding universe.
For evolution research; common Traits (Common Ancestor), Speciation and The Remnants Of Past Generations.

If you go away and educate yourself on these topics then i will be happy to answer any further questions you have.

How do you want me to believe something that YOU cannot prove yourself. My friend gerrarhia.

Theory of evolution and big bang theory wey person don read tire... fables of the highest order.

Maybe your own ancestors evolve from fish and monkeys but not . mine

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
otipoju:

How do you want me to belueve something that YOU cannot prove yourself. My friend gerrarhia.

You're being intentionally obtuse. We can prove and demonstrate gravity, the same principles are used to determine the other theories mentioned. If you choose to be willing ignorance then that's on you. Just know your religious book is full of fairy tales that go against everything we know in maths, physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering.
Evolution is why we have vaccines that protect us from bacteria. It's observable in nature.
Big bang theory and associated theories put satellites in orbit around earth. It's observable in nature.
If you want anymore in-depth understanding then you need to go and understand the theoretical and the implications.

Your religious book explains nothing useful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
DoctorAlien:

Hahaha grin Please visit [url]Creation.com[/url] and see all these points you raised debunked by PhD scientists.

I had to come back and laugh at this post, the same creation.com that says the earth is 6000 years old? please make sure you send your children to school shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by DoctorAlien(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

LMAO seriously creation.com? that's hilarious, you call what those guys do as science? don't fool yourself. These so called "scientists" hold presumptions, their goal is to manipulate reality to fit into the origin bible story of the bible.

So much misconception compressed into a single post. Well, I want to assure you that you're bringing nothing new that we have not seen on this board. Take your time to learn the creationist position, before proceeding to engage it in argument.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by DoctorAlien(m): 12:41am On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

I had to come back and laugh at this post, the same creation.com that says the earth is 6000 years old? please make sure you send your children to school shocked cheesy cheesy

Yes the same creation.com that says that the earth is 6000 years old. How is it funny, and what connects it with children going to school?

Bear in mind, the people who hold this opinion are PhD scientists in different areas of science.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 1:24am On Dec 22, 2019
DoctorAlien:

So much misconception compressed into a single post. Well, I want to assure you that you're bringing nothing new that we have not seen on this board. Take your time to learn the creationist position, before proceeding to engage it in argument.
Untrue, I am very familiar with the creationism position and it’s piss poor. I know the guy who heads that creation organisation, I’ve listened to his debates and watched majority of his talks. He’s a clown, a bold face liar who intentionally manipulates data.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 1:29am On Dec 22, 2019
DoctorAlien:

Yes the same creation.com that says that the earth is 6000 years old. How is it funny, and what connects it with children going to school?

Bear in mind, the people who hold this opinion are PhD scientists in different areas of science.

The earth is not 6000 year old, we have fossils that are from millions of years ago cheesy cheesy cheesy
97% of mainstream scientists agree that evolution and Big Bang are facts, the evidence file is overwhelming. They are not concerned with the “opinions” of creationists who attempt to bent data dishonesty.
If you don’t want to learn the truth, your children will tell it to you.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by otipoju(m): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

You're being intentionally obtuse. We can prove and demonstrate gravity, the same principles are used to determine the other theories mentioned. If you choose to be willing ignorance then that's on you. Just know your religious book is full of fairy tales that go against everything we know in maths, physics, chemistry, biology, and engineering.
Evolution is why we have vaccines that protect us from bacteria. It's observable in nature.
Big bang theory and associated theories put satellites in orbit around earth. It's observable in nature.
If you want anymore in-depth understanding then you need to go and understand the theoretical and the implications.

Your religious book explains nothing useful.

I have had enough. You obviously do not know nothing about nothing. Prove the big bang theory, youre talking about gravity and space travel. Prove evolution , you are talking about vaccination. You can'teven express your thoughts logically. Faith and science are not mutually exclusive. One does not disprove the other because its simply impossible for a finite brain to account for an infinite universe.

Our knowledge wether acquired by faith or reason is simply limited.

Do you think you are talking with a kindergatern.
Go and sit down somewhere if you got nothing meaningfulto say.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by MrCork: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladylite:

I work in a hospital, you can come and you will know that your existence is a joke unless you believe in a higher intelligence

i have moiney & am from & I drive expensive & am from London.
Please can i mate wit u?
cheesy
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by hakeem4(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2019
DoctorAlien:

There are no scientific authorities !!!!! Because someone with PhD said something doesn’t make it true
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by DoctorAlien(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2019
hakeem4:

There are no scientific authorities !!!!! Because someone with PhD said something doesn’t make it true

How I wish all you skeptics would listen to this advice of yours. But I doubt you will, because the mainstay of your arguments against creationism is appeal to the opinion of evolutionist scientists.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2019
otipoju:

I have had enough. You obviously do not know nothing about nothing. Prove the big bang theory, youre talking about gravity and space travel. Prove evolution , you are talking about vaccination. You can'teven express your thoughts logically. Faith and science are not mutually exclusive. One does not disprove the other because its simply impossible for a finite brain to account for an infinite universe.

Our knowledge wether acquired by faith or reason is simply limited.

Do you think you are talking with a kindergatern.
Go and sit down somewhere if you got nothing meaningfulto say.

This post was not created with the intention of having scientific debates with scientifically illiterates. I have provided with you reading material to know more on the topics you asks about, read these and come up with more intellectually honest questions
You need to go away and do the research for yourself, it's not my job to spoon feed you knowledge.

Science explains our environment, faith doesn’t. Faith is the excuse people use when they don’t have a good enough reason to trust something. You need faith to believe a man walked on water, a Virgin gave birth to a messiah, a man stopped the sun, a man split a sea in two. Yet you have no evidence what’s so ever. What is logical about such nonsense?

Science gets you this world we’re living in, cars, phones, aircrafts. faith gets you men in caves who do rain dances because they think it will please an invisible man in the sky.

“It’s simply impossible for a finite brain to account for an infinite universe”
yeah so let’s all just assume there’s an invisible white man in the sky who does, where is this evidence for this God? In fact which God is yours self?

“Our knowledge wether acquired by faith or reason is simply limited.”
yeah so yet again let’s all just assume there’s an invisible white man in the sky who does have all the knowledge. How exactly do you know of an existing knowledge outside of “our knowledge”? Isn’t that an oxymoron?

Stop playing God of the gaps. Just because we can’t explain some things yet doesn’t mean God. Your faith and your God have explained nothing testable in the universe up to this point, was it faith that got you the phone your texting from?

“ Do you think you are talking with a kindergatern.
Go and sit down somewhere if you got nothing meaningfulto say.”
By the sounds of things I am speaking to a kindergarten. Only a child requires to be spoon feed knowledge , go and self educate yourself and you wouldn’t sound like a child.

I will not be taking this conversation any further as you come across as intellectually lazy and bias.

Just so you know “belief is faith without evidence” so I understand why your scientifically illiterate, you believe in things without evidence...
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2019
DoctorAlien:

How I wish all you skeptics would listen to this advice of yours. But I doubt you will, because the mainstay of your arguments against creationism is appeal to the opinion of evolutionist scientists.

Your under the assumption that we haven’t examined the arguments for creationism. Trust me when I say the argument are pure garbage. What they are doing is not science. The earth is not 6000 years old, there are fossils older, the cosmic background ray is older, human civilisation is older. Stop feeding yourself bias junk science that has been debunked several times. Why else do you think they created their own website? Because they know their “science” is bogus!

Creationist arguments are notoriously errant or based on a misunderstanding of evolutionary science and evidence.
Hundreds of studies verify the facts of evolution, at both the microevolutionary and macroevolutionary scale—from the origin of new traits and new species to the underpinnings of the complexity we see in life and the statistical probability of such complexity arising.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by orisa37: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
RELIGION IS A SET OF RATIONAL AND REALISTIC CULTURE, TRADITIONS AND BELIEVES

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by DoctorAlien(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

What they are doing is not science.

You mean what they are doing is not naturalism? Yeah, I agree.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
DoctorAlien:

cheesy cheesy Oh I see so your involved in the self deception too? That’s awesome!
Creationism: Let’s start with the presumption that a being which there is no evidence for, created all of this. Now let’s try and manipulate the data to fit this narrative.
Evolutional Science: lets observe nature and let her tell the real story as it is.

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by DoctorAlien(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

cheesy cheesy Oh I see so your involved in the self deception too? That’s awesome!
Creationism: Let’s start with the presumption that a being which there is no evidence for, created all of this. Now let’s try and manipulate the data to fit this narrative.
Evolutional Science: lets observe nature and let her tell the real story as it is.

Johnydon22 come and see the newest logician on board the skeptic train.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
DoctorAlien:

They are manipulating data so it fits the narrative that the earth is 6000 years old, yet we have evidence of Dinosaur fossils from million of years ago.
Even the oldest homo sapien fossil found is older.
The rocks on the earth are millions of years old.
Meteorites collision with the earth from millions of years ago.
Stop deceiving yourself with JUNK SCIENCE.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
DoctorAlien:

Johnydon22 come and see the newest logician on board the skeptic train.

Please explain to me the evidence that exist for the God you worship. Is it YWYH? El lah? Zeus? Thor? Orisis? Vishnu?

Please don’t refer to a 2000 year old manuscript that has been bastardised and riddled with contradictions and translation errors.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by otipoju(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

This post was not created with the intention of having scientific debates with scientifically illiterates. I have provided with you reading material to know more on the topics you asks about, read these and come up with more intellectually honest questions
You need to go away and do the research for yourself, it's not my job to spoon feed you knowledge.

Science explains our environment, faith doesn’t. Faith is the excuse people use when they don’t have a good enough reason to trust something. You need faith to believe a man walked on water, a Virgin gave birth to a messiah, a man stopped the sun, a man split a sea in two. Yet you have no evidence what’s so ever. What is logical about such nonsense?

Science gets you this world we’re living in, cars, phones, aircrafts. faith gets you men in caves who do rain dances because they think it will please an invisible man in the sky.

“It’s simply impossible for a finite brain to account for an infinite universe”
yeah so let’s all just assume there’s an invisible white man in the sky who does, where is this evidence for this God? In fact which God is yours self?

“Our knowledge wether acquired by faith or reason is simply limited.”
yeah so yet again let’s all just assume there’s an invisible white man in the sky who does have all the knowledge. How exactly do you know of an existing knowledge outside of “our knowledge”? Isn’t that an oxymoron?

Stop playing God of the gaps. Just because we can’t explain some things yet doesn’t mean God. Your faith and your God have explained nothing testable in the universe up to this point, was it faith that got you the phone your texting from?

“ Do you think you are talking with a kindergatern.
Go and sit down somewhere if you got nothing meaningfulto say.”
By the sounds of things I am speaking to a kindergarten. Only a child requires to be spoon feed knowledge , go and self educate yourself and you wouldn’t sound like a child.

I will not be taking this conversation any further as you come across as intellectually lazy and bias.

Just so you know “belief is faith without evidence” so I understand why your scientifically illiterate, you believe in things without evidence...

There is no invisible white man in the sky.
God is neither white nor black.

You are scientifically illiterate bro. Just shut up. If you can not in your own words explain where and when the big bang happened, then zip it. If you can tell me why man has not evolved into a higher form and why there are still eels and apes then just shut the hell up.

Stop referring me to any article or video. If your theory can not answer two basic questions. Where and when? ...because if it does the whole theory falls flat on its face.

If the big bang happened in time and space, then some thing must have existed before the big bang and that cannot therefore explain the origin of the universe.

Do you think you are talking to an ignoramus or you think i dont know what i am saying.

Everywhere in the bible, it encourages studying the world that we live in and as that knowledge increased in medicine, astronomy ,chemistry and so, mans conception of the divine also evolved.

Over the course od history, scientists and not arm chair readers like you have had their faith strengthened by their findings or lessened by it.

The denomination thati go to tells me when you are sick, the first thing to do is to visit a Hospital on your way there and during your stay, pray for healing.

You are not saying anything new that has not been said in the past 200 years so just find somewhere go siddon.

I am really done.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
There is no invisible white man in the sky.
God is neither white nor black.

How do you know that? have you seen him before? did he tell you that himself?

You are scientifically illiterate bro. Just shut up. If you can not in your own words explain where and when the big bang happened, then zip it. If you can tell me why man has not evolved into a higher form and why there are still eels and apes then just shut the hell up.

Scientific illiteracy is asking why man has not evolved into a higher form or why there are still eels and apes, such basic questions shows you have not even looked into the BASIC understanding of natural selection so its pointless me explaining it to you. At the very least you need to have a basic understanding of the topic mate.

Stop referring me to any article or video. If your theory can not answer two basic questions. Where and when? ...because if it does the whole theory falls flat on its face.

If the big bang happened in time and space, then some thing must have existed before the big bang and that cannot therefore explain the origin of the universe.

Do you think you are talking to an ignoramus or you think i dont know what i am saying.

Everywhere in the bible, it encourages studying the world that we live in and as that knowledge increased in medicine, astronomy ,chemistry and so, mans conception of the divine also evolved.

Over the course od history, scientists and not arm chair readers like you have had their faith strengthened by their findings or lessened by it.

The denomination thati go to tells me when you are sick, the first thing to do is to visit a Hospital on your way there and during your stay, pray for healing.

You are not saying anything new that has not been said in the past 200 years so just find somewhere go siddon.

I am really done.

Your talking like the church is your science book, you cannot prove your god, infact hes not the first one or last one to exist. Why is the bible your holy book? because it was handed down to you by your parents.
Your proving the exam reason why i started this topic, your indoctrinated.

This is not a church, It's not my job to feed you "knowledge" wink
[b]To refute a hypothesis you actually have to understand the propositions, assumptions, and conclusions.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by otipoju(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

This is not a church, It's not my job to feed you the information wink
To refute a hypothesis you actually have to understand the propositions, assumptions, and conclusions.

Bra. I said zip it. No more big grammar.

Where and when did the big bang happened. Simple question with a simple answer.

Only if you can answer rhis question can we now start any meaningful discussion.

Then i will make your brain sweat a little today.

You cannot spoon feed me nada. I first knew about the big bang theory in 1997 and done independent reading as a student of Religion and Philosophy up until 2005 when i graduated from OAU.

Where and When did the big bang happen?...in your own words please. And while you are at it, go and check the meaning of " theory".
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
otipoju:

Bra. I said zip it. No more big grammar.

Where and when did the big bang happened. Simple question with a simple answer.

Only if you can answer rhis question can we now start any meaningful discussion.

Then i will make your brain sweat a little today.

You cannot spoon feed me nada. I first came knew about the big bang theory in 1997 and done independent reading as a student of Religion and Philosophy up until 2005 when i graduated from OAU.

Where and When did the big bang happen?...in your own words please.

Your a single minded person. i have nothing more to say to you, anyone who asks moronic questions like "Why are there still apes or eels" clearly has never picked up a science book to understand evolution.
You graduated from RELIGION studies so i understand now, they took your brain from early.
People like you exist all over the world that believes in a chosen god and do things so that the chosen god/gods are pleased cheesy
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by otipoju(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

Your a single minded person. i have nothing more to say to you, anyone who asks moronic questions like "Why are there still apes or eels" clearly has never picked up a science book to understand evolution.
You graduated from RELIGION studies so i understand now, they took your brain from early.
People like you exist all over the world that believes in a chosen god and do things so that the chosen god/gods are pleased cheesy

Bro you are really ignorant.

Go check what we do when we study religion.
Studying religion shook my faith to its very foundations and in fact destroyed my faith as you are encouraged to question everything that you have ever been told.

I did so enthusiastically and damn and i studied how faith systems evolved over the centuries. I became atheistic not until i hade an epiphany and found God for the first time that i realised how limited we are as human beings.

He/she is definitely not white nor black nor male nor female, nor big nor small and is not confined by the boundaries of space and time. Man cannot ever comprehend God.

Anthropomorphisms are in fact man's attempt to cope with something that cant be explained.

All this gra gra that you are doing shows that you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
otipoju:

Bro you are really ignorant.
Go check what we do when we study religion.
Studying religion destroyed my faith as you are encouraged to question everything that you have ever been told.

I did so enthusiastically and damn and i studied how faith systems evolved over the centuries. I became atheistic not until i hade an epiphany and found God for the first time that i realised how limited we are as human beings.

He/she is definitely not white and is not confined by the boundaries of space and time. Man cannot ever comprehend God.

Anthropomorphisms are in fact man's attempt to cope with something that cant be explained.

All this gra gra that you are doing shows that you know nothing.

I don't need your background story, i only care about the content of your speech and you don't say anything meaningful.
Stop assuming your background makes your faith more justified, you have no idea of my background or the extent of my experience either.
First, you talk like a theist and now you're sounding like a diest.
Provide your evidence for your chosen God or go elsewhere. Like i said, your chosen God is one of a thousand.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by otipoju(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

I don't need your background story, i only care about the content of your speech and you don't say anything meaningful.
First, you talk like a theist and now you're sounding like a diest. provide your evidence for your chosen God or go elsewhere. Like i said, your chosen God is one of a thousand.

Now i am really done with you i swear you are a time waster. Ive asked a simple question for the umpteenth time and and you have refused to answer because you do not know.

For the last time. Please tell us in your own words . When and Where did the big bang occur?

Its a really simple question. Why is it so hard for you to explain...because just like the theist can not emprically prove the existence of God, you also can never answer this question. When and Where did the big bang occur.

Any attempt to do so destroys the theory that the universe started with a big bang.

I told you about my background so that you know you are not talking to a pepper seller that you want to impress with big grammar.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
otipoju:

Now i am really done with you i swear you are a time waster. Ive asked a simple question for the umpteenth time and and you have refused to answer because you do not know.

For the last time. Please tell us in your own words . When and Where did the big bang occur?

Its a really simple question. Why is it so hard for you to explain...because just like the theist can not emprically prove the existence of God, you also can never answer this question. When and Where did the big bang occur. Any attempt to do so destroys your theory that the universe started with a big bang.

I told you about my background so that you know you are not talking to a pepper seller that you want to impress with big grammar.

Why do you care about my grammar so much? why does it bother you?

It's not my job to explain the big bang to you. If you don't have the answers to those you can go find out yourself, then you can refute it.
You've shown lack of serious understanding with some of the questions you asked, "Why are there still apes and eels"...really?

Just because we don't have an answer for events before the big bang doesn't mean you can invoke an agent. You have no evidence of your sky daddy or that he created the universe.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by otipoju(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

Why do you care about my grammar so much? why does it bother you?

It's not my job to explain the big bang to you. If you don't have the answers to those you can go find out yourself, then you can refute it.
Just because we don't have an answer for events before the big bang doesn't mean you can invoke an agent. You have no evidence of your sky daddy or that he created the universe.

Then stop asking me or any Christian to provide evidence that God exists, its not my job to do that. Go find God yourself, just because we cannot empirically prove his existence does not mean you invoke a " fantasy" event to account for the origins of the world.

You have no evidence or record of this event.
You understand?

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
otipoju:

Then stop asking me or any Christian to provide evidence that God exists, its not my job to do that. Go find God yourself, just because we cannot empirically prove his existence does not mean you invoke a " fantasy" event to account for the origins of the world.

You have no evidence or record of this event.
You understand?

There are extensive evidence and records, it’s for you to seek and find. “A fantasy” with extensive evidence is extremely different to an agent with no evidence for.
You seem very angry for some reason, the original intend of the topic wasn’t to convince you of scientific theories.
I’ll assume you have nothing to say on the original topic of religious indoctrination.
Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by otipoju(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
GoodBadandUgly:

There are extensive evidence and records, it’s for you to seek and find. “A fantasy” with extensive evidence is extremely different to an agent with no evidence for.
You seem very angry for some reason, the original intend of the topic wasn’t to convince you of scientific theories.
I’ll assume you have nothing to say on the original topic of religious indoctrination.

Does this your stance not remind you of the bible verse that says in Hebrews 11 vs 6 " ...God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him "

I am not angry....i am happily chilling on my bed this sunday morning watching man u loose to watford.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is A Set Of Irrational Fears Passed Down Generations by GoodBadandUgly(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
otipoju:

Does this your stance not remind you of the bible verse that says in Hebrews 11 vs 6 " ...God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him "

I am not angry....i am happily chilling on my bed this sunday morning watching man u loose to watford.

Why should anyone take anything said in the Bible seriously? i can also quote lines fro Spiderman, it doesn't prove he's real.

LOL well i hope your not a man united fan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) / See Why A Brother Was Asked To Stop Coming To The Church In My Church / My Everyday Prayer.please Share Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.