Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) (1717 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) by Okeagu121: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Marine world

When you hear about marine world , what Immidiately comes into your mind is water or river ,
if you go to Genesis Chapter 1 from verse 20 "and the lord said let the waters bring Forth abundantly moving creatures that have life"
now in the world today we have different kinds of persons both men and women
some men you see out there today and some women you see out there today came from water ,

according to Genesis 1 verse 20 moving creatures includes human beings and animals some of them came from water ,
According to the bible the lord said "come let us make man in our own image" now when he said come let us make man ,who was he talking to? different spirits. that is why you see some women are formed in the image of the water goddess because the water Goddess also was present ,some humans are formed in the image of the sun goddess why because the sun spirit was present,there are some people you see today you say this lady oran is so beautiful like the river or sun goddess ,this is a simple logic showing you that some are created in different spiritual image according to the bible ,also in the time of creation Lucifer the devil was present in the time of creation and many other spirit that was present, now people suffer through the attack of spiritual husband or spiritual wife causing them not to get married prosper or progress or even have a child ,some people will go to church doing 40 days fasting and prayer, midnight prayers here and there still to concrete result,

Note:You can never be attacked by spiritual husband or wife if you are not from water or you don't have a link to water,

I don't tell you not to forbid it ,but that's the truth ask yourself since I've been going from one place to another praying against spiritual husband or spiritual wife ,have their attack or affect stop in my life ,you must have a business before a business locate you ,what do I mean by that if you are in Nigeria you can never pay dues or answer queries from people in Jamaica if you pay dues to people in Jamaica honestly you have something to do with people in Jamaica ie if you are attacked by marine husband or marine wife,you will face disappointments and hardships , I bet you ,he who have a business with Spiritual husband or marine wife, you must or you will be a marine child before having a marine husband because before you're coming on earth you were a spirit in water ,believe me you're, but you came out on this earth for a mission ,because all humans came here on earth for a mission, we came for a positive or a negative mission, some said that they are having a spiritual husband or spiritual wife effect due to the enemy they have in their Village, I tell you most at times is always lies or negative, people from water has a great destiny and they are special people because if you can read from Genesis chapter 1 verse 20 to 24 you will see where Bible said that "he blessed them saying be fruitful and multiply that is why you see people that come from water special and unique,also beauty is there surname ,I.e they are always beautiful ,They go far but are limited by water spirits if they fail the law of water which state " be holy "
now some people pray and say they want a divine helper to help them remember before anything happens here physically on earth it must take place spiritually ,your spiritual wife is your divine helper let me explain this when you have a physical wife who is she to you? she's a support and a helper to your life, she will never allow you to cry , she will be there for you, they will be jealous when she sees you messing up with other ladies, and with her jealous attitude and character and mind she might do something stupid ,how? she might even disturb you or even quarell with you why because she's jealous this is the same thing to your spiritual wife ,you are married to her knowingly or unknowingly ,she can frustrate your life with her spiritual powers due to the way you mingle and date other ladies and do things she doesn't like ,remember a wife must have things that irritates her

why ?because she is a jealous lover, she will start giving you signs for you to know that you are married to her, that is why she will come in dreams sometimes on white garments, sometimes she will make love or have sex with you , drawing your attentions, then when she see's that you are not even listening to her ,she will start putting sand sand in your garry, she will start making things difficult and hard for you in your life, when she does this, she will try to draw your attentions to her, for you to understand that she is the one doing it ,that is why some of you will see river or water in dreams then when she does it she is only trying to draw your attention, she tries to make you know or understand where you are from, and who you are, failing to understand this she will continue bringing hardtimes to your life till you get frustrated to the extent that you won't know what to do again,

with her spiritual powers she can do the Unknown to you,but whenever you are at peace with her and whenever you have realised her and whenever you have known that she is the one who is doing all those things to you ,this calls for settlement,you will settle her and be at peace with her, what will should do ?she will calm down ,she will support your day-to-day life activities ,due to agreement with her she will allow good things, blessings and favour to be on your life she will allow Windows of Heaven to be open for your sake ,just bear in mind that spirit husband or spiritual wife are spirits that are so generous and are easily loved and have great emotion that is why any person that comes from water, will have what we call difficulty in relationship some easily fall in love and easily fall out of love now what are the signs to show that you are from the Marine world or you have a marine wife / husband or you are a mariner as some people call it,
Through dreams you will know
if you are a mariner without visiting a spiritualists

1 *have you seen yourself swimming in dreams.

2*Do you often or have you ever dreamt where you were in a boat with familiar or unfamiliar faces?

3*have you seen yourself fly in a relatively high speed in water body.

But before you see such, it simply means you are in good tune with your origin, Your ways is clear. No hold up

4*Do you often dream playing with familiar and unfamiliar faces beside, above or beneath waters? This is another means of identification.

5*do you often see snakes or dog in dream

6*do you make love in dream,despite this ,making of love also can be a witch craft attack on you

7*are you extremely kind and generous

8* are you a good dreamer and most times that dreams comes true

9*Are you very emotional?

10 *do you fall inlove and fall out of love easily?

11*Do you find it difficult to make decision on your own?

12*Do you sometimes just love to be on your own for a while uninterrupted?

13*Do you so much appreciate honesty and sincerity?

14*Do you have cold feet?

15*Do you have high sex urge and you do foolish things for sex?

16*Do you search for your property and later finds it?

17*Do you have frequent stomach pains?

18*Are you scared of swimming in swimming pool or river or sea?

19*Do you sense the presence of someone with you whenever you are walking on a lonely street / road or inside a room?

20*Do you hear your name being called without you seeing who is calling you?

21*Do you hear distant music or drum beating or strange sound or strange noise?

22*Do you feel you have supernatural powers but you don't know how to consciously make use of these powers?

23*Do you curse people when they hurt you?

24*Do you care very less of your life when you are angry?

25*Do you talk while you are asleep or does your lips move while you are asleep?

26*Do you take strange sleeping position?

27*Do you dream of having s3x frequently? Or even ejaculating on your pants or burgers

28Do you dream of eating frequently?

29*Do you dream of participating in strange meetings inside the river or sea?

30*Do you dream of having scaly body?

31*Do you dream of finding yourself in the midst of snakes ,crocodiles and water creatures ,

32*do you physically have dada(natural dread locks) if so you are a mariner or a marine child

Knowledge is power,
When you know this truth you will be set free from bondage,
+2347019517854
Join our group on WhatsApp or telegram for more divine guide to go to the right path
Re: Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) by Niggmatic: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
The only marine I know is US Marine. The rest can get the f**k outs here

2 Likes

Re: Marine World ,why We Have (spiritual Husband Or Wife ) by godofuck231: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Niggmatic:
The only marine I know is US Marine. The rest can get the f**k outs here
samper

(1) (Reply)

Starkest Blunder Of The Writer Of The Creation Account / See Why A Brother Was Asked To Stop Coming To The Church In My Church / Origin Of Trinity - Reno Omokri (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.