Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (82626 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by AmuDimpka: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Thanks be to God Almighty the wicked woman have been arrested look at the girl oh my God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2019
seunfly:

@bolded, the husband can only do so much, most of the time the husband has talk and talk and he is tired.
Most of the fight btw husband and wife are sometime because of maltreatment of househelp, most women tends to act like this no matter what they say in public or online, their true colour comes out in their private home.
If you talk too much as husband, she starts telling u that you like the house help more than her or you are sleeping with house help or you value house help more than your family and she will start emotional black mail.
The worst thing is that her hatred for the house help will increase if you dare challenge her.

Most mrn will simply ignore it to have rest of mind.
send the help away ,simple.I am sure the kids can do what the help is doing. I personally feel having a help makes the kids spoilt and lazy.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Its just sad,honestly. I am even more concerned about how this imprints on the psyche of her kids. They either turn out just as brutal or end up being a people pleaser .

Another perspective. Some people will still argue. They will even watch their wives kill a child and claim to be a good person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2019
I hv read comment about these househelp talking shit abt your family even despite many good thing done to them (caring 4 them as ur own child via university).
That is the world we leave in and not that utopian world that is in your heart.
An american president once said an i quote "do what you feel in your heart to be right for you will be damn if it is good and you will be damn if it is bad".

We will always hv ungrateful peeps on earth no matter what.. even sibling speaks against their parent treatment between each other and how much more..

It feels good to do right even if you are the only one that think you were right and once regret gladden ur action its mean you were wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
wicked and heartless more than men? Lol you mean the same men that are raping even babies? Or the same men raping and killing women? You mean the same men butchering a human being and selling the parts for 1k each? Which of the men ? undecided .Don't get me started lol .

I have seen both worlds ,the one that takes care of the child as if he is hers and another that treats the dog better than the child. The only conclusion i can draw is i personally cannot raise another person's child. Not because i cant treat them right, but because no matter how much you try to integrate them into your family,you will never be accorded that parental love. Punishment you will normally give to your kids will be seen as maltreatment you will hear things like "its because they are not my parents".And in their adult stage they leave your house and forget all you did for them.

This particular video is actually very annoying,seeing that her child is almost grown like the maid.why even have a maid when your kids can do what the maid is doing. This particular woman is wicked just like my neighbor who was maltreating her late brothers two children that was staying with her.

In conclusion, which ever way ,i dont favor kids going to stay with people, except both parents are dead.

OK... No problem...I understand your point....when we were still kids... People do come to our house and some of their discussions back then was for my mom to release one of us to then... Either as a sales boy/girl with the tag that the person will live with them. That they will train the person in school and so on...

All that were empty promises... My mom never allowed any of us to be taken not minding the fact that we were not all that rich... My mom made sure we got the best sound education,No be say we were feeding up to 3 times in a day but we were comfortable with what we had..

See eeh... In this life, what goes around will surely come around....that woman thinks she is smart or probably that the girl's family will remain poor forever....but she have made the greatest mistake of her life.... If it were that I was present at the scene...... I will make sure that child didn't go with her... Who know(s) if the child is still alive cos with the last statement the woman made in that video... That child's life is in great danger..

Just call a spade a spade....You are a woman and you know that Some women are more heartless than the devil himself..

Yes... Some men are wicked but the ratio of men to women that are wicked is just like saying 2 : 8

Happy Sunday to you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Tembebe: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2019
God save us all
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

The men don't beat them, they rape them. So, yes, they are all wicked people. Dîckhead!

Another perspective. Some people will still argue. They will even watch their wives kill a child and claim to be a good person.
I am more concerned about prevention than the cure, people should stop giving out their kids to people when they are not dead. Only orphans should be taken in,well that is just my opinion.

Children are shaped based on what they see around them,the odds of her kids turning out to grow into adults who lack empathy,feel they can get away with anything and feel they can treat people with utter disregard is very high.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by seunfly: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
send the help away ,simple.I am sure the kids can do what the help is doing. I personally feel having a help makes the kids spoilt and lazy.

Well I don't tolerates house help in my house, we do everything together to avoid excuse to need house help, besides my wife hates child abuse because she was abused when she was young.
However many family can't cope without househelp especially if their kids are very young and both of them don't have enough spare time like me.

The best thing is that people should fear God in everything they do, funny thing is that those women are the most religious set of people.

I know a friend who has almost become nanny because of house maid issues, every time he gets house maids and his wife's actions keeps sending the house maid away, yet the wife is not ready to do the work of housemaid but somebody had to do it. This is affecting the husband's business seriously because he could not meet up with office obligations.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
I am just curious how women turn their maids to sex objects that is where i want you to explain.

So you are telling me you have not seen nor heard how women go village demand for parent to let them take their kids to help them promising to train them either via school or handwork and at the end what those little will receive is to sleep with mens or they are not given food in a far away til they succum.
My point is women will create awareness and hashtag just to oppose and be equall men in the society but once it is madam and housemaid/help and other issues, it will be received with no much attention.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Thanks be to God Almighty the wicked woman have been arrested look at the girl oh my God

Is she in WWE?
She looks like a professional wrestler
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2019
She will soon say it was the devil that made her do it
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2019
seunfly:

Well I don't tolerates house help in my house, we do everything together to avoid excuse to need house help, besides my wife hates child abuse because she was abused when she was young.
However many family can't cope without househrlp especially if their kids are very young and both of them don't have enough spare time like me.

The best thing is that people should fear God in everything they do, funny thing is that those women are the most religious set of people.

I know a friend who has almost become nanny because of house maid, he gets house maids and his wife's actions keeps sending the house maid away, yet the wife is not ready to do the work of housemaid and somebody had to do it. This is affecting the husband's business seriously because he could not meet up with office obligations.
then get proper age maids,child labor has no excuse. I am sure she will watch how she treats an advanced maid or better still hire a nanny.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
I am more concerned about prevention than the cure, people should stop giving out their kids to people when they are not dead. Only orphans should be taken in,well that is just my opinion.

Children are shaped based on what they see around them,the odds of her kids turning out to grow into adults who lack empathy,feel they can get away with anything and feel they can treat people with utter disregard is very high.

-Put stringent laws in place.
-Let there be a token for people who report cases of child abuse/labour. Money motivates people.
-When confirmed, arrest the parents of the child or whoever gave him/her out, arrest the family that took her in too.
-Try them.
-Keep looking for other scape goats.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by frowland(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2019
EzeULU:

If you watch the video from the beginning... It seems that the door of the car open and hit her child who unfortunately fell down.. and the maid was in that seat and I think that got her furious.

To those asking where it happen, it happen in Onitsha.

No, from what they were speaking, it's about a misplaced ATM card.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2019
godbless120:

So you are telling me you have not seen nor heard how women go village demand for parent to let them take their kids to help them promising to train them either via school or handwork and at the end what those little will receive is to sleep with mens or they are not given food in a far away til they succum.
My point is women will create awareness and hashtag just to oppose and be equall men in the society but once it is madam and housemaid/help and other issues, it will be received with no much attention.
I also know of men are the ones sleeping with these minors ,which is why there is a word called accomplice. Many cases of men who have molested their maida,but the women turned a blind eye or sent the maids away to save their marriage, the word again is called accomplice. Go check it out.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by seunfly: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
then get proper age maids,child labor has no excuse. I am sure she will watch how she treats an advanced maid or better still hire a nanny.

Do u read my comment at all, i don't tolerates any form of nanny in my house, we do things together to avoid any needs for nanny.

Why do I need to get any help when I can help my wife to do things at home.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by ednut1(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Ednut, this is a very silly reason, but definitely not as silly as people who think the man who witnesses such go on- shouldn't be found culpable. It is a case of two wicked people and if you check it well, you will see it is true.
if this was my wife i would certainly return the child back sha. Just sad that's what many are going thru
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Offpoint: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:
I do wonder how the head of the house watches an evil wife inflict such pain on a child. If the wife has decided to be useless, can't the husband step in?

This whole house help thing needs to be looked into. Children shouldn't be slaves. If you want to help a child; it is not until they come serve your household that you will help. Gosh!
Poco I asked for your help and you totally ignored me... that ain't cool.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by channel361: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2019
How to get MTN Xmas Promo 150mb to 30gb Data see here
https:///2sVeBFi
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

-Put stringent laws in place.
-Let there be a token for people who report cases of child abuse/labour. Money motivates people.
-When confirmed, arrest the parents of the child or whoever gave him/her out, arrest the family that took her in too.
-Try them.
-Keep looking for other scape goats.
so much issues that goes on in this world ,but its more difficult to curtail in a third world country. Even in America there has been child maltreatment and even deaths by parents ,guardians and even foster parents. How parents still let their kids go stay with people when they are not dead baffles me sha.

There is alot to be done in this part of the world. Putting laws against child labour will not just be for maid aspect but even hawking and all,if we must go, we must go all out. But are we ready to go all out is the question here.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2019
seunfly:

Do u read my comment at all, i don't tolerates any firm of nanny in my house, we do things together to avoid any needs for nanny.

Why do I need to get any help when I can help my wife to do things at home.
i am talking about your friend you made reference to.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
I also know of men are the ones sleeping with these minors ,which is why there is a word called accomplice. Many cases of men who have molested their maida,but the women turned a blind eye or sent the maids away to save their marriage, the word again is called accomplice. Go check it out.

I am not disputing the fact and i hv seen and heard about it..
My point is, in such situation, some women will and always justify and support the wife for taking such action rather than creating awareness to help the maid who might hv been play and use by the lady husband since we didn't knw what the husband might hv said to the maid to succum to him.. we all knw the pressure young girls face from men.
I hv even seen men sleeping with their daughter and the wife cover it up or agree to such.. If women can stand up to such issues, i believe it will be possible to breach the gap between inequality

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by cococandy(f): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2019
Listen to yourself undecided
madgoat:

Story... Nothing will happen to the woman. grin
Children of now a days are too stubborn. Na iron hand fit them smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2019
godbless120:

I am not disputing the fact and i hv seen and heard about it..
My point is, in such situation, some women will and always justify and support the wife for taking such action rather than creating awareness to help the maid who might hv been play and use by the lady husband since we didn't knw what the husband might hv said to the maid to succum to him.. we all knw the pressure young girls face from men.
I hv even seen men sleeping with their daughter and the wife cover it up or agree to such.. If women can stand up to such issues, i believe it will be possible to breach the gap between inequality
we are saying the same thing ,men can be accomplices and women too. There is no gender favoured to be more decent than the other here. There are wicked people irrespective of gender.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by zcee: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Sundays now you will see these wicked aunties and wives run to the church with their husbands to give Thanksgiving...Ndi Ara
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
if this was my wife i would certainly return the child back sha. Just sad that's what many are going thru

That is the right thing to do. Anyone that thinks otherwise, should be checked for mental issues.

Offpoint:

Poco I asked for your help and you totally ignored me... that ain't cool.

I don't know where they all are currently. Probably packed somewhere.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ayt27(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

Not Just LADIES but Female Creatures..

Female LION does most hunting.
Female DOG (BITCHES) are Ruthless.
Female Anopheles carries Malaria Parasite.
Female BEE kills MALE during Mating.

Preying Mantis and the Black Widow Spider too, hence her name Black Widow.

That informal saying after God fear women is very applicable. I don't know they think
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Offpoint: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know where they all are currently. Probably packed somewhere.
Alright, at least a reply woulda been better.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Ladycewhy:
we are saying the same thing ,men can be accomplices and women too. There is no gender favoured to be more decent than the other here. There are wicked people irrespective of gender.

I didn't say otherwise.. My point is why there is no hashtag and awareness for this kind of situation but just another issue, women wil suddenly and easily create hashtag and awareness..
Yet the same man you are covering his wrongdoing in the dark is the same man you want him to take you absolutely serious and in high esteem
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Just look at how she SLAMMED the little girl on the untarred road/floor as if she was a WWF wrestler.

Devil will punish her wherever she is.
Damn cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.