Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (82520 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by uchwar1: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Uyi168:
I think there is a drop of wickedness in almost all women...
yes sir. I agree. talking from experience from this end

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Ladycewhy(f): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2019
godbless120:

Gender bias? u are blind.. i said in naraland alone this yr that it is 5:1, i didn't generalize nor say men haven't done same.. now go bck to all those post and see which ones attrack critism from male/female..
In the ones of a woman beating a girl, go and see that some girls/women will stand with the madam and justify the action.
5:1 is from nairaland trait i don't to copy all the post like you do and i didn't men don't do same
You have been pulling out ratios and statistics i believe the number of victims involved in the touture houses this year alone that has come to light is over 500. So if we are to put it in ratio that should be 100:1.You are yet to show us your hashtag on the sodomised boys in tourture houses i believe that one too was on nairaland , one would espect the hashtag to still be trending from from people like you ,since you are all about hashtags. Or you just like the people you are pointing accusing fingers at choose what benefits you?

Actually those thread were just avenues for naiaraland boys to whine about how women are the reason for too much rain and sun so it doesnt count as criticism. Just like all of you here are quick to wail about how women are more wicked than men bla bla bla. If they have to they will even drag their mothers into it like one did on this thread ,lol. But if we decide to give accounts of victims and compare crimes based on gender ,you men will top the charts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Fynchi: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2019
I used to think women maltreating others was a myth until I got a mother in-law. Me that's not a maid o I'm seeing all kinds of wickedness and humiliation. My little girl you will overcome.
Frustrated Jezebels everywhere.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Bahamas95(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2019
I don't even know what to type sef, what kind of wickedness is this? Even the devil will be shocked when he sees this video.

I won't hesitate beheading that devil if given the opportunity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by AutosBay(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Fear ibo women

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by valarinz: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2019
Melian:
Anyone else notice this recent trend with igbo women? Igbo women are wicked, aggressive and are monsters. That woman should be stoned to death!

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pongwa(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2019
Romanoff:
Hustle o.

So your child won't be used as house help.

We need to start sensitizing people to only give birth to kids they can cater for.
statement devoid of empathy and reason

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by johnaruson(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Police should act accordingly
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by mchc1001: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2019
My brother the only thing you can do to save this little girl is to report this matter to the authority with this videos evidence, prostarity will judge you if you don't act now.

For the woman this is just the beginning of the evil that will befall her
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Isoduwa(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Just imagine

The woman is enjoying beating the little girl
princess don't worry the lord is your strength

Still crying � still crying �

Still crying �

Who can put a bullet in that woman head

DM i have a price for you 1mnaira not joking with video evidence
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by mekuso89(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2019
chival:
That woman will get what's coming to her. Let us all be vigilant and do what we can to save these abused children. If a neighbour or someone you know abuses a child, an anonymous call to the right NGOs and authorities might save that child's life. I frankly can't understand why and how some women get this mean. It's bad enough these house helps are saddled with endless chores, but to physically assault them on top of it is just horrible.

Again, that wicked Jezebel in the video and her like will get what's coming to them.
she been arrested
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by DMerciful(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2019
I agree, the father in the house should protect everybody under his roof including maids. He should take accountability and responsibility!Men are naturally accommodating towards other people's children so they should utilize this attribute in situations like this!
pocohantas:
I do wonder how the head of the house watches an evil wife inflict such pain on a child. If the wife has decided to be useless, can't the husband step in?

This whole house help thing needs to be looked into. Children shouldn't be slaves. If you want to help a child; it is not until they come serve your household that you will help. Gosh!
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by LadySarah: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
Please who knows if anyone knows this woman or has her location. This information is highly needed

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by lovchalice(f): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Women we should exercise restraint when disciplining these kids, otherwise we will put ourselves into trouble.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by LadySarah: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
I need to arrest this woman, how do I locate her, I will thoroughly drill this bloody civilian and roll her in a gutter

Pls how do I locate her, any state I will travel down, this is condemnable and barbaric.

I'm so bitter and angry right now like a lion. Who did the video, pls drop her address and location urge8

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by LadySarah: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Muyuba:
Please, anybody with the address of this woman? Please kindly send to me soonest or to my email, yunusamufutau@yahoo.com

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by LadySarah: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
ibkayee:
And if we get to know why she's beating this poor young child it will be because of an unswept floor or something undecided

This horrible woman needs to be arrested. Christ Almighty

She said she pushed her child at the back of the car when she entered.

God punish her
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by 1Sharon(f): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
KBdownloads:

So for your mind you have said something sensible right? Who gives birth to children hoping they'll become househelps? Instead of you to condemn the act you are busy displaying your lack of common sense

Why do they send their kids to do househelp?
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Jerkules: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thank God she have being Cut. Wicked woman sad
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Tembebe: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Thanks be to God Almighty the wicked woman have been arrested look at the girl oh my God
See her dirty,ugly manly body.
Where is Anthony Joshua when you need him.
He should come and rearrange her already worwor face.
Wicked idiota,tufiakwa!!!
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by naijanaso: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
...and to think that this guy just sat back doing nothing to salvage the little girl is stupid. All you did us to take video. If that girl is killed in the process, you are equally to blame. Why can't you go out and make the woman understand that she is not supposed to do what she is doing to the little girl?
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by DJperdurabo: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Forgetting that she has children too. Just one fatal accident and her children will be like the maid

Trie talk.

The universe has a way of righting situations. If only we knew the import of our actions against the background of the grand scheme of things.

Contact me if you need cash for personal or business need.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by RALPHOW(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
What a wicked woman!!!!
She must be arrested and jailed, so that other wicked women like her will learn.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by simplyOJ(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Height of wickedness from the woman. I couldn't sleep last night, the video of the slamming of that poor girl kept playing any time I close my eyes.

I hope she's caught soon & dealt with accordingly. See her masculine body self, instead of her to go and register with WWF, she here trying to slam a child to her death.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by DexterousOne(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

That's just it.

I have seen a case where the child grew up and started badmouthing the woman who took care of her till she left university, that was a woman that will beat her own kids with belt and electric cable but never beat or insult her foster child if she did wrong.

This is just a classic case of the complex and complicated woman to woman relationship

If it was a boy who grew up in the house
He will be less likely to bad mouth

It's just weak me undecided
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by DexterousOne(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Even educated people do this. A female colleague brought a child as house help, when I saw the girl ehn- one tiny thing that the baby would be heavier than sef. I spent minutes telling her it isn't right. Like, the girl staggers while carrying her orobo baby.

Surprisingly, lots of my female colleagues supported her. They said they can't bring an adult into their homes before the husband fcks them. But we also see cases of husbands defiling these maids. Isn't it better the man fcks an adult? Why prevent one ill by committing a greater one- child abuse.

Go for adults. Pay them, it is a job. Leave kids alone, let them be kids. She can't try this with an adult help. That one for give am better slap.

Just imagine
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by MedicH: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
But eeh! Why are women like this?

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by themanderon: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Most women are the physical representation of the devil on earth. Very unforgiving and brutal especially to children not born to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.