Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How (1004 Views)

EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by Say212: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Uche Ogbodo shreds a lady trying to bully her - Read How

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6WFzMrHIU8/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by Shelloween(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
The lady is right, she does look like a man. A beautiful man.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by healthserve(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
If I owned the pic as a lady I wouldn't post it. I wonder the essence of posting such a bland picture
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by Shelloween(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:
If I owned the pic as a lady I wouldn't post it. I wonder the essence of posting such a bland picture

Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by czarina(f): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:
And if she posted one with makeup on, someone would still have complained about her wasting a bucket of paint on her face alone.

Gaskiya, humans are insatiable. Just live your life, you can't please people. Don't try to.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by healthserve(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
And if she posted one with makeup on, someone would still have complained about her wasting a bucket of paint on her face alone.

Gaskiya, humans are insatiable. Just live your life, you can't please people. Don't try to.

Why are you crying
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by czarina(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Why are you crying
Coming from from the one who wailed about Uche not having makeup on. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by cyndy1000(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
The Pix tho
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by healthserve(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Coming from from the one who wailed about Uche not having makeup on. wink wink

Like I did. Read to ComPrehend abeg. Keep me out of your private life issues. Look how your bad mood is even ourinf our thru your comments. Keep that bad energy from me abeg
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by donbachi(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
She looks troublesome.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by czarina(f): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Like I did. Read to ComPrehend abeg. Keep me out of your private life issues. Look how your bad mood is even ourinf our thru your comments. Keep that bad energy from me abeg
Wrong! I've actually been in my "bestest" mood all week.

But I'm glad you got the message. Sleep well gordito! Don't let the bedbugs bite kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by healthserve(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Wrong! I've actually been in my "bestest" mood all week.

But I'm glad you got the message. Sleep well gordito! Don't let the bedbugs bite kiss kiss

Weak lines. You need a mentor. But first thru the middle. Ciao
Re: Uche Ogbodo Shreds A Lady Trying To Bully Her - Read How by czarina(f): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Weak lines. You need a mentor. But first thru the middle. Ciao
Weak lines? I'll be damned! It wasn't meant to be a brawl!

I only bade you goodnight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Official, Naira Marley Signs, Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Others To New Label / Nigerian Lady Whose Video Went Viral In Lebanon Handed Over To Nigerian Ambassad / 'Is Your Brother Dead?' - Singer Kcee Replies A Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.