Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

It's Official, Naira Marley Signs, Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Others To New Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Official, Naira Marley Signs, Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Others To New Label (1053 Views)

Truth Behind Why NDLEA Arrest Zinoleesky, Mohbad & Shubomi As Marleys React / Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Official, Naira Marley Signs, Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Others To New Label by gbenatom(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rave of the moment, Naira Marley announced last night at his sold out concert that he has formed a new record label, called Marlian Music. He also stated that he has already brought four acts on board his new record label.
The singer today revealed the identity of his new artistes to the delight of his followers.

"Cblvck, Mohbad, ZinoLeesky and FabianBlu welcome to MarlianMusic", he tweeted.

This comes as a refreshing piece of news for most music followers as the announced quartet have been making some too quality .music in the outgoing year with a number of hits to their names already.
Naira Marley also stated at his concert that he was open to bringing more talents on board his label.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mock Nigerians Hailing Father Mbaka As A ‘true Man Of God’ / WATCH VIDEO Princess Shyngle Is Finally Pregnant / (video) When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago, I Was A Gold Digger - Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.