Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date (71250 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies / Funke Bakre, Tobi Bakre’s Mother Advises Ladies/Intending Wives (2) (3) (4)

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Riele(f): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Naira Marley is just a silly idiot - His fans included.

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Alpacino007: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Just in case like he said...

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmm grin grin grin, I no fit laugh ooo, see person wey dey talk. Someone that wore rumpled clothing with unkempt hair.

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Edoziesmart(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
And this is someone's mentor out there.

#smh

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by IJOBA2: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
SPOT ON cool

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by lonlytroy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Muhylonaire:
Lolz... The way people be liking this guy Ehn... We need to question our sanity tho...

When the head is dead, what do you expect of the body?
Nigerians are retarded

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by fergie001: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Muhylonaire:
Lolz... The way people be liking this guy Ehn... We need to question our sanity tho...
I dey shock if I enter Twitter.....
The slap I gave my young cousin when he was shouting 1000 trousers no belt or something like that, e sleep afternoon sleep by force.

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by oloriLFC(f): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
He should shave the one on his head first, maybe he'll have sense undecided

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by fergie001: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
aro1:
Most People might want to always castigate naira marley..
But this guy mostly speak the truth:some girls are so unkempt,the bushes on their vagina is enough to breed rodents.. Damn!

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Lastmankc(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
I just like this guy naturally

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by OdefaGirl(f): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nothing Musa no go see for gate....

Like seriously shocked shocked

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Philinho(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
trisha01:
Such unusual statement on this blessed day, maybe he came in contact with a forest today...
Wetin concern me sef
Hahahahaaha...A tick forest you mean? lol...Don't mind d mad nigger

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by LordTrezy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Riele:
I find his musics cringe-worthy .

I advice he gets a new brain .
How much has your old brain fetched you?.

NB: Ain't no fan of the his

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Riele(f): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordTrezy:
How much has your old brain fetched you?.

NB: Ain't no fan of the his
A lot my dear
A lot .

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by iCauseTrouble: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Example of girls that don't shave while going on a first date grin
Riele:
I find his musics cringe-worthy .

I advice he gets a new brain .
OdefaGirl:
Nothing Musa no go see for gate....

Like seriously shocked shocked
oloriLFC:
He should shave the one on his head first, maybe he'll have sense undecided

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Riele(f): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Example of girls that don't shave while going on a first date grin

Do you have sense ?

Asking for a friend tho .

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by iCauseTrouble: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Riele:

Do you have sense ?

Asking for a friend tho .
I don't have.

Do you have big breast? sad

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by suzzyboss(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shave that thing MAFO
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Riele(f): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
I don't have.
Do you have big breast? sad
I won't reply a senseless person .

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Vidsolution79: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please ...nairalanders help a brother!
Subscribe to my channel...thanks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuD4GD-9xJikz1rgXiYtW1g

Subscribe now please
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Nvc078: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
save the advice for your two dwhoreters

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by iCauseTrouble: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Riele:

I won't reply a senseless person .
Sorry. I don't roll with ladies with small breast either tongue

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Riele(f): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Sorry. I don't roll with ladies with small breast either tongue
k

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Impact6789: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Inside life ;DInside life

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Nature8(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Naira Marley is just a silly idiot - His fans included.

No be small one bro

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by goodlife4every1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
lalasticlala:
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has given a piece of advice to ladies going on first date.

The controversial singer wrote this on his Twitter Page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1208386526796800003

Naira Marley has always been criticized by some Nigerians who feel that he has a bad influence on the youths. Recall that celebrity dancer, Kaffy, had called Naira Marley out over his controversial 'Soapy' dance. Kaffy was of the opinion that Naira Marley promotes immorality among the youths.

Despite the criticisms, Naira Marley continues to get many fans - the Marlians.

He won't last for long in the music industry, he will be gone and forgotten forever... Absolutely rubbish...

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Isoduwa(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
gurunlocker:
I don't blame this dude actually.... I blame the stupid people giving him attention!!!

Just like the way you doing it now

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Starhearts: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:
Isn't this guy more stupeed than Johnny Deep. Never thought I'd see or experience a more glorious zany

One moment you think he's cured, turn aside and the lunacy continues. Smh

Chaiii
Who hurts u
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Starhearts: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
crownwealth:
Useless irrelevant talk!

Useless irrelevant comment from u
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by femi4: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
DerickCO:
Foolish Man!
That Kaffy guy is right. Teaching people rubbish. Judgement Day is coming! angry
kaffy no be guy

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Starhearts: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Tembebe:
It's not your fault
Na Nigerian lazy yoots I blame.

Wetin dey sweet ur belle

Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Sidikat Odunkanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Is Dead