Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date (71248 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies / Funke Bakre, Tobi Bakre’s Mother Advises Ladies/Intending Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Starhearts: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
DerickCO:
Foolish Man!
That Kaffy guy is right. Teaching people rubbish. Judgement Day is coming! angry

I no say naa u be gate man for heaven
Hope Jesus is dere with U
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Galapagous(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
All this Martian wannabe. I don't know y they're hating. it's a pretty Good advice to whoever it concern.
live and let live abeg.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Starhearts: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Who help me see my lighter ooo
because l need to wacko diz Mali Kush
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Riele:
I find his musics cringe-worthy .

I advice he gets a new brain .
grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by nopoverty(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Naira Marley is cursed and frustrated being looking like a thug
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by olaswim: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
You again
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Muhylonaire(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
fergie001:

I dey shock if I enter Twitter.....
The slap I gave my young cousin when he was shouting 1000 trousers no belt or something like that, e sleep afternoon sleep by force.

I just tire... You will see grown ups chanting "marlians"... Lolz.. Something is wrong with us, I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Tembebe: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Starhearts:

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Meaning?
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Muhylonaire(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
lonlytroy:

When the head is dead, what do you expect of the body?
Nigerians are retarded

Something is wrong with us... Who cursed Nigeria self?
To even cap it all, no be say the idiot sabi sing o.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Turbomachinery: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stupid Yoruba boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Naira Marley you too talk. I like the Guy he dey talk am as e be

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by bindukwe(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Naira Marley is just a silly idiot - His fans included.

That would be a shallow way to categorise people.
There's a reason behind the attraction people have for him and his work.

He's chosen as their avatar for a reason, seek that reason and you'll find a richer understanding.

You don't get to call people fools without knowing what's driving the folly.
That's what constitutes folly really; unguarded statements

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by DonBenny77(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Marlians behold your king
Between una and Titans I wonder who wayward pass

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by CasNova: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
He should have said, Ladies, whether you are going on a date or not, shave that part.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Angelfrost(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nigga looking so out of place in that picture... Like he broke into the apartment or something. undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
andrewbaba44:
The funny thing about this dude is that the people who insult and criticize him love the him most grin

They can only pretend

Who God has blessed no man can curse

Most of nairalanders and jealousy are like just 5 and 6
A Marlian and Kenyan spotted shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kendumazy:
Igbolabi! No respect for the private part sef. Look at how he called it, Vagina. Lol
Have you heard his Yoruba version??
He says the O word grin without hesitation..

He still sound polite here o...

Yet many ladies are still claiming to be Marlian...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by tiswell(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Riele:

What is "musics'
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Enemyofpeace: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
I don't know why seunmomoh name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by anEye4anEye: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Marley might have came across a thick forest before making that post.

My dear, they are some ladies that has thick Brachiaria humidicola grass down there and any attempt to use the underlying hole leads to instant bruises.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2019
Why are you guys roasting him for giving an innocent advice.? Ok ladies,don't shave if you are visiting a guy for the first time. Incase. grin
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by alphaNomega: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2019
I know a biitch who does stuff like this smiley
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Etteanna: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2019
crownwealth:
Useless irrelevant talk!
what naira is saying is true oh may you not meet women that lack hygiene, you will rum for your life
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Etteanna: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Igbolabi! No respect for the private part sef. Look at how he called it, Vagina. Lol
v ah Is that not the name, which respect it deserve again
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by OdefaGirl(f): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Example of girls that don't shave while going on a first date grin

Abeg, shift one side.... undecided undecided who's this one??

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by 1Sharon(f): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

His music is vulgar, I wouldn't say cringeworthy grin
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by meum: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2019
Why is his face fairer than his body? I thought the body is always fairer than the face(cos of exposure to sun)

Marlians biko I'm not feeling fine grin
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by TobyJohn(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by chocboi78(m): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
which one is "respect" for vagina again,is it not just a part of d body
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Slimlord(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Emi coporate marlian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.