Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date (71247 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O / "Don’t Lose A Good Side Nigga Over Your Boyfriend"-juliet Ibrahim Advises Ladies / Funke Bakre, Tobi Bakre’s Mother Advises Ladies/Intending Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2019
d hole will now b hiding inside d bushes that will be scratching ur penis

marlians talk grin
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Amsickindahead: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
you will when u start smoking weed
That nigga no smoke weed reach me oo
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Unrated900(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:
I find his musics cringe-worthy .

I advice he gets a new brain .

He just want to be exceptional amidst all

But his lunatic brain is still foaming soap

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Holyfield1(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Igbolabi! No respect for the private part sef. Look at how he called it, Vagina. Lol
So he should have called it what?.... pvssy?
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by IamMichaels: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
lalasticlala:
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has given a piece of advice to ladies going on first date.

The controversial singer wrote this on his Twitter Page:

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1208386526796800003

Naira Marley has always been criticized by some Nigerians who feel that he has a bad influence on the youths. Recall that celebrity dancer, Kaffy, had called Naira Marley out over his controversial 'Soapy' dance. Kaffy was of the opinion that Naira Marley promotes immorality among the youths.

Despite the criticisms, Naira Marley continues to get many fans - the Marlians.

Good or bad the message has been passed.. It is what it is
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by SexAndMusic(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
shocked

Like for Naira Marley
Share for Vagina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by iCauseTrouble: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
OdefaGirl:

I see that you are a child that really wants to play dirty but I'm not in for your silly game. Good day
Old woman with a dry pussy, do you need some grease?
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Clinghton: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
majority of people celebrate this set of people.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Always a bad picken
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by friendl: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
No be everyone like clean shave
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by oloriLFC(f): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Example of girls that don't shave while going on a first date grin
smh
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Nwaonyishi69: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Consequences of uncontrolled uses of hard drugs by celebrities.
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by danuzochukwu: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Very stupid advise but true, for you don't know what will happen after flexing on a date, in order not to embarrass yourself with offensive odour from unshaved pubic hair.
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Maxvasia(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
This man disgusts me more than faeces mixed in okra soup. Very filthy piece of shit
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Maxvasia(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
aro1:
Most People might want to always castigate naira marley..
But this guy mostly speak the truth:some girls are so unkempt,the bushes on their vagina is enough to breed rodents.. Damn!
Yea right! Truth indeed. This is common knowledge and a lot of people have said this and given even more meaningful advice but they are never noticed or acknowledged by anyone just because they are not depraved celebrities. Once someone is respectable, decent and quite sane upstairs, he or she is never liked or given attention. Tueh
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by pappilo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
But some pipu like bush na
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Keenmind2019(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Becky95:
Lol
Have u shaved today?
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by GindoX(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
fergie001:

I dey shock if I enter Twitter.....
The slap I gave my young cousin when he was shouting 1000 trousers no belt or something like that, e sleep afternoon sleep by force.

Like seriously? grin we need to be careful. Kids are influence with what they see and hear. 1000 trousers, na Marley new song?
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by GindoX(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Example of girls that don't shave while going on a first date grin

Oh boi...

Make I add to the list too.

Bukky
Tola
Tosin
Iremide
Tomisin
Bose
grin
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by Scamperlee(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by fergie001: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
GindoX:

Like seriously? grin we need to be careful. Kids are influence with what they see and hear. 1000 trousers, na Marley new song?
I asked and was told, he used that line for his pxta song...
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by cardoctor(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2019
He doesn't like hair in his mouth.
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by GindoX(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
fergie001:

I asked and was told, he used that line for his pxta song...

O lágbára oo
Re: Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date by fergie001: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
GindoX:

O lágbára oo
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.