Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls (3135 Views)

Jealous Cambodian Woman Arrested For Attempted Murder Over Nigerian Boyfriend / Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details / Driver Who Knocked Off Police Officer Into Canal Arraigned For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by LadySarah: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Johans1991:
Igbo women are wicked. Here in Jos I know an Igbo woman who forces her house help to flush the toilet whenever she (madam) poo and that same girl must use her bare hand to scrub the toilet.

What have you done abt it?

5 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by thatigboman: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Johans1991:
Igbo women are wicked. Here in Jos I know an Igbo woman who forces her house help to flush the toilet whenever she (madam) poo and that same girl must use her bare hand to scrub the toilet.
wickedness of women not limited to igbos
Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by Graxie(f): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
When you kick against using a minor as househelp, they will come for your head claiming she is in school and eating. Her husband should also be arrested. Both of them are traffickers.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by aminusodiq(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
healthserve:

When men talk women listen. We all feel bad about what happened. But war strategy necessitates understanding an enemy/battle/rival before stepping into the battle ring. Going all out in the name of hope to fight for justice though noble carries an expensive risk attached with it. Elders speaks in parables and don't break tins into bits to pass messages across.. There's always more to every war and you don't just jump into a war without detailed information. Trust me. I've survived plenty
i still cant comprehend how normal and productive reasoning can be so far from an healthy human like u!!! I cant phatom it

3 Likes

Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by foolbuster: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
royalamour:

Are you human? Or you know the lady in question?

Your post irritates me a lot.

He has a point. Many people have perfected the art of turning viral cases like this into a money making venture. There are worse cases out there you dont have to be overly interested in this one especially considering it has already gone viral.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by czarina(f): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
foolbuster:

He has a point. Many people have perfected the art of turning viral cases like this into a money making venture. There are worse cases out there you dont have to be overly interested in this one especially considering it has already gone viral.
and where's your proof that someone already took it up? Op created this thread yesterday and prior to that, no arrests had been made until today.

And who says something as grievous as that could possibly be getting "too much" attention? It needs all the attention possible to serve as a deterrent to others!

Don't condemn the op and support idiots, let him do what he wants even if you believe tons of others have already taken up the case.

Let him be, this rubbish has to be curbed.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by foolbuster: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
czarina:
and where's your proof that someone already took it up? Op created this thread yesterday and prior to that, no arrests had been made until today.

And who says something as grievous as that could possibly be getting "too much" attention? It needs all the attention possible to serve as a deterrent to others!

Don't condemn the op and support idiots, let him do what he wants even if you believe tons of others have already taken up the case.

Let him be, this rubbish has to be curbed.

You don't understand, but its ok.
Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by czarina(f): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
foolbuster:

You don't understand, but its ok.
I understand completely but we simply can't shut our eyes to this because several others have been left untreated.

It would also help if you and I reported unsavory happenings in our environment, just like it was done in this case.

We cannot completely solve the world's problems, but we can do our bit.

1 Like

Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by Newbreed2018: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2019
inioluwaDaniels:
Here is her address saw it on a group in facebook
The woman in question maltreating the poor lad happen to be a sister to this f00l healthserve and u wonder why he retreated into his poor cacoon but will go all ballister on a man that tells his wife not to work at the moment. Lol.
Nigerians and hypocrisy!

Even the f00l is still defending the witch on fb cos it's his blood sister.

Iranu.
#hatespeech
Re: Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls by czarina(f): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Newbreed2018:
The woman in question maltreating the poor lad happen to be a sister to this f00l healthserve and u wonder why he retreated into his poor cacoon but will go all ballister on a man that tells his wife not to work at the moment. Lol.
Nigerians and hypocrisy!

Even the f00l is still defending the witch on fb cos it's his blood sister.

Iranu.
#hatespeech
Are you serious?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bricklayer Shot Dead In Delta While Sleeping (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / Australian Woman Raped, Murdered And Dumped In Toilet In Mozambique (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.