Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,203 members, 5,520,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 08:03 AM

House Of Scandals (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / House Of Scandals (18+) (23775 Views)

House Of Scandals II (18+) / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Saturn101: 7:39am On Mar 15
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by BigBasher: 5:17am On Mar 16
Nice one
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by kweensheba(f): 9:48am On Mar 20
I wondered why he kept using the words, ‘understand better.’ But then, he was most likely right.

As times went on, I would surely understand better. He drove back home. In front of his flat was his sister, Sola, already waiting for him.

“You’re here already?” he asked, surprised.
“Yes.”

I didn’t really like her appearance. Did that mean there would be no intimate moment between Richard and me, just as it happened the previous day?

“Hello, Sola,” I greeted.

“Hi.” It was the usual cool way.

“Thanks for the ride,” I told him and handed the nylon containing the ice cream to him. He quickly removed a jar and handed the nylon back.

“That’s yours. We’ll see later.”

“See you, again, Sola,” I told her.

She briefly waved at me. “See you.”

When I entered my flat, I became convinced that there was something Richard was not telling me; something which I needed to know without further wasting time.

There was simply no way his so-called sister would be having firm grip over him like this.
I sat in the sitting-room, took some of the ice cream and put the rest in the freezer. Of course, there was nothing like eating any dinner again that day.

I watched the television for some time. In the absence of Richard, I wished Omon could come around. I had got her number, so I decided to call her.

“Hello, Omon. Are you around?”

“Yes, I’m cooking. My mum too is around.”
That information immediately dampened my enthusiasm.

“I see.”

“If I’m able to finish on time, I’ll come.”

“Alright, Omon. See you.”

“Yeah.”

I cut the line. The probability of her coming was very slim. If Richard too failed to surface, then I would have a lonely night. Few minutes after nine o’clock, Richard knocked on my door.

“Hello, my queen,” he greeted.

It was my turn to act coolly. “Hello.”

He attempted to kiss me but I stopped him.
“You have some explanations to do,” I said sternly.

He looked at me wearily. “What explanation?”

I faced him. I had already thought of the approach to use. “I suspect that Sola is not your sister but your girlfriend.”

He looked shocked. “What?”

“Yes. That’s why the two of you are playing hanky-panky game.”

He shook his head. “Sola is my younger sister, for heavens’ sake!”

I sat opposite him, still looking stern. “If she’s your sister, then you two are hiding something from me. What is it?”

He first looked perplexed. Then, he softened his countenance. “Yes, you’re right, there’s something.”

I nodded. I wasn’t surprised to hear his admission.

“You have to tell me everything, Richard. Everything.”

He tried to look relaxed but it was obvious that was a great effort for him. He sighed.

“Now, how do I start?”

“Start from the very beginning,” I urged.

He nodded and sighed again. “Among my two sisters, Sola is the one I’m closer too. Since I came back to Nigeria, we’ve been so close. That is why she gets jealous anytime she sees me with a female friend.”

I looked at him incredulously. “I don’t believe you. It’s more than that.”

He stared at me. “You still don’t believe she’s my sister?”

“No, not that. I don’t believe that because you’re close, that’s why she must not see any lady with you. There’s still something you haven’t said.”

There were some seconds of silence. He sighed again.

“Alright. The problem is we’re lovers.”
I jumped to my feet. He had just confirmed the fear I had.

“So, she’s not your sister again?”

He looked surprised to hear that. “Of course, she’s my sister!”

You can get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547

2 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Ann2012(f): 1:13pm On Mar 20
Abomination
Thanks for the update
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Zagee: 5:26pm On Mar 20
Waawuuu��
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by francium001(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21
This is really house of scandal, I foresee all the occupants of the compound being involved in one sexual misconduct or another
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Khriztarl(f): 9:20pm On Mar 25
Sola,omon,richard,sade nawa o
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by kweensheba(f): 5:41pm On Apr 06
He nodded and sighed again. “Among my two sisters, Sola is the one I’m closer too. Since I came back to Nigeria, we’ve been so close.

That is why she gets jealous anytime she sees me with a female friend.”

I looked at him incredulously. “I don’t believe you. It’s more than that.”

He stared at me. “You still don’t believe she’s my sister?”

“No, not that. I don’t believe that because you’re close, that’s why she must not see any lady with you. There’s still something you haven’t said.”

There were some seconds of silence. He sighed again.

“Alright. The problem is we’re lovers.”

I jumped to my feet. He had just confirmed the fear I had.

“So, she’s not your sister again?”

He looked surprised to hear that. “Of course, she’s my sister!”

“I see. She’s your sister and your lover. You two have been committing incest!”

He clasped his hands. He looked perplexed again.

“Why didn’t you tell me,” I said heatedly, “that you already have a lover? Why did you deceive me into starting a relationship with you?”

“Oh, no, I didn’t deliberately deceive you, Kween. I really love and want you.”

“And what about her? What about Sola?”

“But I can’t marry her. I can’t marry my own sister.”

“So, why did you start relationship with her in the first place?”

He looked sad. “Kween, I’m so sorry. This is one despicable act I’ve been trying to stop. Believe me, I’m going to put an end to it. Sola is the one making things difficult.”

“See,” I told him angrily. “I’m disgusted by your act. I think you can leave now.” I went to the door to open it for him.

He looked bewildered. “But, but you can’t treat me just like that.”

“Why not? You’re such a fraud. Go and meet your sister!”

“Oh, please, Kween, don’t do this. Believe me, I’m ready to stop the whole thing right now. I want you, Kween.”

I shook my head and pointed at the door. “She’s waiting for you.”

He shook his head, looking morosely and stepped out of my apartment. I slammed the door behind his back. Shame on him.

Shame on him that despite his good looks and comfortable life, the only person he would delight in ‘banging’ was his own sister.

I hissed and sat on the sofa. I was so disappointed. This was the same guy I was hoping to tell my mum about and take to her. The same man I was prepared to jump at his proposal and be ready to spend the rest of my life with.

I continued to stare at the television but it was obvious my mind was not there. I kept going back to thinking about Richard. Oh, what a scandal. How could he stoop low as to sleep with his sister?

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: A Female Politician Was Judged Harshly For Stealing As Woman / Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Heart Of Seduction (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.