Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

House Of Scandals (18+) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / House Of Scandals (18+) (38554 Views)

Home Of Scandals / House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / House Of Scandals II (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by kweensheba: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2020

3 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Ann2012(f): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by BigBasher: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Zamar: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Interesting story
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by kweensheba: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by OPC90(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Just be careful
Thank you for the update

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by kweensheba: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by kweensheba: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
A nice story.
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Remite011(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
@kweensheba, thanks for your dedication, consistency and hardwork on dis piece. May u be blessed. See u on d other side
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by kweensheba: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2020
Remite011:
@kweensheba, thanks for your dedication, consistency and hardwork on dis piece. May u be blessed. See u on d other side

Thanks a lot. May you be blessed too
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Chibuking1402(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
kweensheba:

Sorry about that. Give me your e mail to get the pdf version.

nwebochibuking@gmail.com
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Awesome05: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
kweensheba:
I wondered why he kept using the words, ‘understand better.’ But then, he was most likely right.

As times went on, I would surely understand better. He drove back home. In front of his flat was his sister, Sola, already waiting for him.

“You’re here already?” he asked, surprised.
“Yes.”

I didn’t really like her appearance. Did that mean there would be no intimate moment between Richard and me, just as it happened the previous day?

“Hello, Sola,” I greeted.

“Hi.” It was the usual cool way.

“Thanks for the ride,” I told him and handed the nylon containing the ice cream to him. He quickly removed a jar and handed the nylon back.

“That’s yours. We’ll see later.”

“See you, again, Sola,” I told her.

She briefly waved at me. “See you.”

When I entered my flat, I became convinced that there was something Richard was not telling me; something which I needed to know without further wasting time.

There was simply no way his so-called sister would be having firm grip over him like this.
I sat in the sitting-room, took some of the ice cream and put the rest in the freezer. Of course, there was nothing like eating any dinner again that day.

I watched the television for some time. In the absence of Richard, I wished Omon could come around. I had got her number, so I decided to call her.

“Hello, Omon. Are you around?”

“Yes, I’m cooking. My mum too is around.”
That information immediately dampened my enthusiasm.

“I see.”

“If I’m able to finish on time, I’ll come.”

“Alright, Omon. See you.”

“Yeah.”

I cut the line. The probability of her coming was very slim. If Richard too failed to surface, then I would have a lonely night. Few minutes after nine o’clock, Richard knocked on my door.

“Hello, my queen,” he greeted.

It was my turn to act coolly. “Hello.”

He attempted to kiss me but I stopped him.
“You have some explanations to do,” I said sternly.

He looked at me wearily. “What explanation?”

I faced him. I had already thought of the approach to use. “I suspect that Sola is not your sister but your girlfriend.”

He looked shocked. “What?”

“Yes. That’s why the two of you are playing hanky-panky game.”

He shook his head. “Sola is my younger sister, for heavens’ sake!”

I sat opposite him, still looking stern. “If she’s your sister, then you two are hiding something from me. What is it?”

He first looked perplexed. Then, he softened his countenance. “Yes, you’re right, there’s something.”

I nodded. I wasn’t surprised to hear his admission.

“You have to tell me everything, Richard. Everything.”

He tried to look relaxed but it was obvious that was a great effort for him. He sighed.

“Now, how do I start?”

“Start from the very beginning,” I urged.

He nodded and sighed again. “Among my two sisters, Sola is the one I’m closer too. Since I came back to Nigeria, we’ve been so close. That is why she gets jealous anytime she sees me with a female friend.”

I looked at him incredulously. “I don’t believe you. It’s more than that.”

He stared at me. “You still don’t believe she’s my sister?”

“No, not that. I don’t believe that because you’re close, that’s why she must not see any lady with you. There’s still something you haven’t said.”

There were some seconds of silence. He sighed again.

“Alright. The problem is we’re lovers.”
I jumped to my feet. He had just confirmed the fear I had.

“So, she’s not your sister again?”

He looked surprised to hear that. “Of course, she’s my sister!”

You can get full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547

More
Re: House Of Scandals (18+) by Ultimas: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Interesting work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maa Mi (a Poem For Women Of Substance Out There) By Badiru Kehinde / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.