Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant (3482 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:
Banker wey no fit send person 5k for tf is that one a banker?
grin

Lol.

80k - 5k. You are wicked.

Sir, he is not one of those that earn N250k.
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by HarunaWest(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Naughtysite:
Oga. You don't work with any bank.

Bankers don't do online dating. That's the last thing they would do.

Girls right and left.

Very korrekt my guy.
.Why will I hustle online when it's coming to you for free...The guy speaks like all those contract staff bankers...The Big Dawgs don't bark.
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by milemimi93(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
that might be a girl. and she might be or not be a scamer. there's hunger in the land and its just making girls more loose. i just fuckd one yestrday. very pretty. she was more dan happy wen i gav her 10k and bodyspray.
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
this transport scam is an old format but i am still surprised guys are still falling for it in huge numbers shocked.imagine sending 10k or 15k to someone u just met on facebook all in the name of transport fare grin.and op the lady u were chatting with could be a yahooboy posing as a female.lots of yahoo guys are now enaging in this format since oyibo maga no dey pay as much as b4 grin.aghh thank God u even know u chatting with a guy grin.anyway only konjified mumus fall for this transport scam format cheesy.
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
majamajic:
no crime here yet , she might come if u send the money

besides u can yourself request Uber for her

by then u will know how far
if u are in sokoto and she is in warri can uber make that long jorney cheesy.they know how to play their game in order to scam u..its just for u to remain vigilant cheesy
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:
Banker wey no fit send person 5k for tf is that one a banker?
grin
but why will u send 5k to someone u dont know cheesy.after the scammer collect the 5k he will bragging to his friends how one mumu fell for his trick thinking he was a babe and sent him 5k for tfare cheesy.u : though for those guys wey dey do long distance dating u can tell the girl to use her money to come and when she comes u will pay her back the money.this one na one of the quickest foolproof plan.if na scammer dey the onther end he wont come cheesy cheesy cheesy.anyway tfare scam na money wey sharp guys dey take chop.u can imagine collecting 5k-10k each from 30-50 konjified mugus in a day.dat na money nau wey he go take flex small cheesy.
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Offpoint: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
but why will u send 5k to someone u dont know cheesy.after the scammer collect the 5k he will bragging to his friends how one mumu fell for his trick thinking he was a babe and sent him 5k for tfare cheesy.u :
Why will he add a stranger on his facebook if he wasn't looking for free*"(%u'-/ grin

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:

Why will he add a stranger on his facebook if he wasn't looking for *"(%u'-/ grin
dat one na another good question cheesy cheesy cheesy..anyway online dating na scam.its better u meet a girl for real than meeting one electronically cheesy.u never know u could just be chatting online with a guy posing as a female grin
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Offpoint: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
dat one na another good question cheesy cheesy cheesy..anyway online dating na scam.its better u meet a girl for real than meeting one electronically cheesy.u never know u could just be chatting online with a guy posing as a female grin
� That's why a local man should never electronically send money to anyone he met electronically, else he'll be electronically scamgringrin

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:

� That's why a local man should never electronically send money to anyone he met electronically, else he'll be electronically scamgringrin
gbam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
but why will u send 5k to someone u dont know cheesy.after the scammer collect the 5k he will bragging to his friends how one mumu fell for his trick thinking he was a babe and sent him 5k for tfare cheesy.u : though for those guys wey dey do long distance dating u can tell the girl to use her money to come and when she comes u will pay her back the money.this one na one of the quickest foolproof plan.if na scammer dey the onther end he wont come cheesy cheesy cheesy.anyway tfare scam na money wey sharp guys dey take chop.u can imagine collecting 5k-10k each from 30-50 konjified mugus in a day.dat na money nau wey he go take flex small cheesy.

I can see scammers attacking me. They left the topic and started hammering on Banker stuff. THere are many contractors working with Banks. Thats doesnt make their staff bankers.

I dont know why those mofos are jealously angry. Whats so special about bankers? Osumi oooo. Awon brain dead scammers.

They even said I should have sent the 5000 as if they would if they were in my shoe.
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

I can see scammers attacking me. They left the topic and started hammering on Banker stuff. THere are many contractors working with Banks. Thats doesnt make their staff bankers.

I dont know why those mofos are jealously angry. Whats so special about bankers? Osumi oooo. Awon brain dead scammers.

They even said I should have sent the 5000 as if they would if they were in my shoe.
hahaha cheesy cheesy see guy just to make it simple cheesy..anytime u hook online with a girl and she wants to come u can tell her to use her own money and u will give her back if she eventually comes cheesy.its dat simple cheesy.if she is genuine she will come but if na yahoo guy posing as a lady he will give u one excuse cheesy.thats how smart guys do it..no need of even tracking the address or what have u cheesy.
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Ryan03(f): 1:17am On Dec 23, 2019
lefulefu2:
hahaha cheesy cheesy see guy just to make it simple cheesy..anytime u hook online with a girl and she wants to come u can tell her to use her own money and u will give her back if she eventually comes cheesy.its dat simple cheesy.if she is genuine she will come but if na yahoo guy posing as a lady he will give u one excuse cheesy.thats how smart guys do it..no need of even tracking the address or what have u cheesy.
419 just full everywhere even some girls dey fear. Some girls don do this "come i will pay you back" stuff and they end up being thoroughly fvcked and thrown out without penny. We too like fraud for this country, so see genuine person just hard
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Ryan03:
419 just full everywhere even some girls dey fear. Some girls don do this "come i will pay you back" stuff and they end up being thoroughly fvcked and thrown out without penny. We too like fraud for this country, so see genuine person just hard
iyam telling u grin grin grin..na the too much fraud in naija make us no trust ourselves cheesy
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Ryan03(f): 1:49am On Dec 23, 2019
lefulefu2:
iyam telling u grin grin grin..na the too much fraud in naija make us no trust ourselves cheesy
guy, you nor dey sleep abi you nor dey naija? shocked lol, see as u shock to see your reply grin
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Ryan03:
guy, you nor dey sleep abi you nor dey naija? shocked lol, see as u shock to see your reply grin
na 9:28pm over here cheesy.no be naija i dey cheesy
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Ryan03(f): 2:34am On Dec 23, 2019
lefulefu2:
na 9:28pm over here cheesy.no be naija i dey cheesy
see how I jealous you embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Talents Women Have ( Photo ) / 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy / Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.